House Intel Committee Subpoenas McCain Associate David Kramer for Trump Dossier Answers

Alrighty then. How many of you whack jobs on this board realize that John and Lindsey left their families last year and ran with the Nazi troops on the eastern front in the Ukraine?

Azov battalion. NAZIS FROM HELL.

McCain visits frontline Ukraine troops in anti-Putin gesture
Doug Stanglin, USA TODAY Published 1:57 p.m. ET Dec. 31, 2016 | Updated 6:03 a.m. ET Jan. 2, 2017
They're fucking Republicans. Which means they are wrong.

What part of that are you having trouble understanding?

Alrighty then. How many of you whack jobs on this board realize that John and Lindsey left their families last year and ran with the Nazi troops on the eastern front in the Ukraine?

Doug Stanglin, USA TODAY Published 1:57 p.m. ET Dec. 31, 2016 | Updated 6:03 a.m. ET Jan. 2, 2017
They're fucking Republicans. Which means they are wrong.

What part of that are you having trouble understanding?

I have no problem understanding this. Lindsey and Johnny boy backed every move Obama made in the ME and the Ukraine. I will hate them forever.

Check all posts by td over this shit. I FUCKING HATE THEM FOR THE SHIT THEY HAVE DONE IN THE UKRAINE.

(Late November?) If McCain sent an aid to England to dig up (fake) dirt to undermine his own Commander in Chief does it constitute treason?
No, because he was exposing treason. Duh.

The timeline makes no sense. What this move by McCain though revealed that he was accepting money from Soros for his "charity".
Correct!!!

DSGiON6VwAErYMI

I said early on, McInsane was involved. Tried to help his good buddy Hillary Clinton out. The man is a despicable RINO traitor.

No azov in that article.

Kiss my ass. The Azov Battalions in the east are even recognized by Kiev as Nazis. And they fund them. Fair warning. Don't mess me on this. Up here I am going to go crazy over the bullshit monuments to Ukrainian heroes to Nazi killers like Bandera. The OUN .

Just fucking watch me. :)

Forum List

Back