House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi ranked No. 7 with an estimated wealth of $100,643,521

My issue with Pelosi and other liberal elite Democrats is they tell me how much money am supposed to make yet they don’t want to talk about their own wealth. How can the liberal sheep that follow and defend the Democrat wealthy elite when the liberal flock are being made to look like fools?

Because those liberals vote to raise their own taxes and support the poor and working class

Conservatives who are rich vote to cut their own taxes and make up for it by taking benefits from the poor

Because those liberals vote to raise their own taxes and support the poor and working class

Conservatives who are rich vote to cut their own taxes and make up for it by taking benefits from the poor
Those Liberals also vote to raise the taxes of the Middle Class. When Republicans cut taxes, my net take home pay is larger. What benefits have Conservatives TAKEN from the poor? Last I checked, the US is the best country in the world to be poor: rent, food, healthcare, premium tv and internet, cell phone. What have Conservatives taken away?

My issue with Pelosi and other liberal elite Democrats is they tell me how much money am supposed to make yet they don’t want to talk about their own wealth. How can the liberal sheep that follow and defend the Democrat wealthy elite when the liberal flock are being made to look like fools?

pelosi is full of crap
the democrats treat the taxpayer like their slaves

Forum List

Back