7 of 10 Richest Congress Members are (D)

7 of 10 Richest Members of Congress Are Democrats

no real shock i suppose. but what is a shock is even #10 has $79 million dollars.

and we wonder why our government is out of touch with the rest of us.

Why do you guys think these threads are relevant?

Democrats do not say that people should not be rich. They say they should pay more taxes
Right? The most successful and ambitious should subsidize the govt for being bloated and its unconstitutional actions!

The most successful and ambitious benefit more from that government and have more control over it

They should pay for the privilege
They shouldnt have control. They wouldnt if statists like you didnt vote our freedom and liberty infused federal govt away to be replaced by bureaucrats and totalitarians.

no real shock i suppose. but what is a shock is even #10 has $79 million dollars.

cns? no wonder you don't know anything

reailty, moron.... is that five are Dems and five are repubs

List of current members of the United States Congress by wealth - Wikipedia

greg gianforte is worth 315 million, which is more than three times what the top wealthiest dem is worth.

why do you care if Dems have money, moron? are only rightwingnut pond scum who vote to distribute wealth away from the middle class and to the top 1% allowed to have wealth?

shut up, idiot.

how is that funny, gipper wackadoodle?

greg gianforte is worth 315 million, which is more than three times what the top wealthiest dem is worth.

why do you care if Dems have money, moron? are only rightwingnut pond scum who vote to distribute wealth away from the middle class and to the top 1% allowed to have wealth?

shut up, idiot.
Damn Silly Jilly, you are meaner than usual. What's up?

Did Big Ears and Bubba refuse to allow you to show off your oral expertise?

shut up, idiot.

awwwww.... poor little snowflake boy.

would you like a tissue?

shut up, idiot.

awwwww.... poor little snowflake boy.

would you like a tissue?
Yes...I will give it to you to wipe your mouth. Messy girl.

shut up, idiot.
And to think that the liberals mantra is everyone should be equal. Yet allows their political Hacks to steal our money in taxes, then gives it to CEO like Elon Musk, then Elon gives millions to their campaigns.....Just amazing at the stupidity of the left.

shut up, idiot.
And to think that the liberals mantra is everyone should be equal. Yet allows their political Hacks to steal our money in taxes, then gives it to CEO like Elon Musk, then Elon gives millions to their campaigns.....Just amazing at the stupidity of the left.

that isn't the "liberal mantra". that is what your fellow rightwingnut loons make up in their head. normal people think OPPORTUNITY should be equal.

I know that concept is above the head of white supremacist trash

So... if they are rich and they want to put higher taxes on the rich... this should mean they are successful and unselfish. So what's the issue here?
I thought the rhetoric was the rich got out taxes anyways?

No, and see this is the issue. Trump and his buddies are the ones that exemplify the rich, while you have certain ones, like Mark Cuban who actually ASK to be taxed more to help pay for social programs.

Cuban actually came out with a good idea years ago that gave the rich incentives to make capital investments in order to get lower taxes. He said that in bad times those with more, should pay more to help stimulate the economy... and when certain incentives are met, then the tax rates can go down.

Mark Cuban's Novel Income Tax Proposal Is The Exact Opposite Of What Most Economists Would Endorse
Warren Buffet(who pays less tax rate than his secretary) asked to pay more in taxes, then goes and fights in court not to pay more. If the libfucks really want to give more in taxes, then fucking write at the bottom of the form, "here is 1 billion dollars of taxes I donate to the debt"...they wont because the are fucking hypocrites....
You call them libfucks and you expect them to pay your bills for you. good luck.

shut up, idiot.

that isn't the "liberal mantra". that is what your fellow rightwingnut loons make up in their head. normal people think OPPORTUNITY should be equal.

I know that concept is above the head of white supremacist trash
Do you have the same opportunity to make millions of dollars the same as Nancy Blinkie Pelosi does?

Pelosi Subsidies Benefit Husband’s Investment in Dem Mega-Donor’s Company
The top Democrat in the House of Representatives steered more than a billion dollars in subsidies to a light rail project that benefitted a company run by a high-dollar Democratic donor and in which her husband is a major investor.
Liberals are such fools..

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

So... if they are rich and they want to put higher taxes on the rich... this should mean they are successful and unselfish. So what's the issue here?
I thought the rhetoric was the rich got out taxes anyways?

No, and see this is the issue. Trump and his buddies are the ones that exemplify the rich, while you have certain ones, like Mark Cuban who actually ASK to be taxed more to help pay for social programs.

Cuban actually came out with a good idea years ago that gave the rich incentives to make capital investments in order to get lower taxes. He said that in bad times those with more, should pay more to help stimulate the economy... and when certain incentives are met, then the tax rates can go down.

Mark Cuban's Novel Income Tax Proposal Is The Exact Opposite Of What Most Economists Would Endorse
Warren Buffet(who pays less tax rate than his secretary) asked to pay more in taxes, then goes and fights in court not to pay more. If the libfucks really want to give more in taxes, then fucking write at the bottom of the form, "here is 1 billion dollars of taxes I donate to the debt"...they wont because the are fucking hypocrites....
You call them libfucks and you expect them to pay your bills for you. good luck.
I don't expect them to pay my bills, I am not a liberal welfare queen. I work for myself, make a very good living and pay my own bills, typical of someone with personal responsibilities...you wouldn't know about that, being that you are a liberal and want everyone else to pay for your stuff...

shut up, idiot.

Your link is 2 years old, his is current.

Do you have a current link to back you up?

Democrats do not say that people should not be rich. They say they should pay more taxes
Right? The most successful and ambitious should subsidize the govt for being bloated and its unconstitutional actions!

The most successful and ambitious benefit more from that government and have more control over it

They shouldnt have control. They wouldnt if statists like you didnt vote our freedom and liberty infused federal govt away to be replaced by bureaucrats and totalitarians.

Word salad

shut up, idiot.

Our President has more money than all of them combined

Word salad
"The rich should pay more since voters like me let them control our republic. Its only fair!"
What a moron.

shut up, idiot.

and?

Word salad
"The rich should pay more since voters like me let them control our republic. Its only fair!"
What a moron.

Don't look at me pal....

You are the one thinking someone is suited to be President just because he is a billionaire

shut up, idiot.

and?

so?

Forum List

Back