House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi ranked No. 7 with an estimated wealth of $100,643,521

Sorry, but there is a long list of contractors, lawyers, and cities that hosted his ralleys that disagree with you.

"ralleys"?

Your spelling is even more lame than your photo editing skills.

But keep trying. I don't want to discourage youngsters who are still learning, and you're fun to watch.

You brag about how much money you think trump has, but whine about how much others have. Make up your mind, dumb ass.

Trump made his money in the private sector in arguably one of the toughest businesses on the planet: Manhattan real estate development

Nancy made her fortune as an insider trading public "servant"

The difference between wealthy Democrats and wealthy Republicans

Wealthy Democrats vote to raise their own taxes and increase benefits for the poor

Wealthy Republicans vote to cut their taxes and slash benefits for the poor
Progs had the chance again the first two years to raise the federal taxes to 90 per cent and fix social security.

Like everywhere around the world through history: communists make enslaved peoples purer and themselves richer
All humans are equal, but some are more equal.

(CNSNews.com) - Seven of the ten richest members of Congress are Democrats while only three are Republicans, according to a recently published analysis done by the Center for Responsive Politics.

animal_farm__all_animals_are_equal__by_safiric2_da21qly-fullview.jpg

And of course those stats leave out all the money they hide with relatives and off-shore.

And thanks for ignoring the fact that printing trillions of dollars every year is one of the biggest factors to inflation, dollars you are printing to fight fossil fuels.
Trump is the all time champion of printing money.

She is so rich she can afford to eat the same brand of ice cream as Joe Potatohead.

Joe gets his money from the Chinese.

The difference is that Trump made his money in the private sector, while Nancy made it from politics.
Trump made his money by inheriting from his Nazi father and defrauding investors and contractors with a lot of tax fraud along the way.

My issue with Pelosi and other liberal elite Democrats is they tell me how much money am supposed to make yet they don’t want to talk about their own wealth. How can the liberal sheep that follow and defend the Democrat wealthy elite when the liberal flock are being made to look like fools?

My issue with Pelosi and other liberal elite Democrats is they tell me how much money am supposed to make yet they don’t want to talk about their own wealth. How can the liberal sheep that follow and defend the Democrat wealthy elite when the liberal flock are being made to look like fools?

When did they tell you how much money you`re supposed to make and why did they tell you, and not me?

Forum List

Back