🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

House no longer to enable Imperial Presidency

4 years later and he just figured this out? Sounds like Bonehard is trying to cover his ass for selling us all out and you're buying it.

Fuck Republicans, they're that "other Progressive party."

I'm beginning to feel the same way

Well I’m glad to hear it, I used to be called “extreme” and “Looney/nutty” for pointing out how bad Republicans record on actual votes are VS their talking points, especially during the primaries against people like Newt, Cain and Santorum.

The Republican party is identical to the Democrat party, there is no shades of grey anymore. Both parties spend in record amounts when in power while cutting taxes, buy votes by cutting taxes and buying votes by giving services the nation can no longer afford.

Rand Paul offered a balanced budget a couple years back and it got a whole 7 votes in the Senate. Ron Paul offered a balanced budget in the primaries and was called “old, crazy, racist” and even an isolationist……..

You can’t balance the budget without cutting the massive waste in military spending. It’s like trying to explain to liberals you can’t balance the budget with taxing the rich 3% more, you won’t get close.

Both parties are dying off, I’m happy to see people have simply lost interest. Let’s hope it keeps up until the Republican party and Democrat party go the way of the wigs.

Of course this makes me sound crazy.... Sadly it's reality and some don't want to accept it. Name the most conservative person you know in the Republican party, lol.

4 years later and he just figured this out? Sounds like Bonehard is trying to cover his ass for selling us all out and you're buying it.

I'm beginning to feel the same way

Well I’m glad to hear it, I used to be called “extreme” and “Looney/nutty” for pointing out how bad Republicans record on actual votes are VS their talking points, especially during the primaries against people like Newt, Cain and Santorum.

The Republican party is identical to the Democrat party, there is no shades of grey anymore. Both parties spend in record amounts when in power while cutting taxes, buy votes by cutting taxes and buying votes by giving services the nation can no longer afford.

Rand Paul offered a balanced budget a couple years back and it got a whole 7 votes in the Senate. Ron Paul offered a balanced budget in the primaries and was called “old, crazy, racist” and even an isolationist……..

You can’t balance the budget without cutting the massive waste in military spending. It’s like trying to explain to liberals you can’t balance the budget with taxing the rich 3% more, you won’t get close.

Both parties are dying off, I’m happy to see people have simply lost interest. Let’s hope it keeps up until the Republican party and Democrat party go the way of the wigs.

Of course this makes me sound crazy.... Sadly it's reality and some don't want to accept it. Name the most conservative person you know in the Republican party, lol.

I'm not one to say military spending should not be cut. It absolutely should.

But your take is bullshit.

govspending_zps67840892.jpg

Perhaps all that talk of Boehner having a drinking problem is more than just talk. After all, NJ Gov Christie said he made 4 calls to Boehner after 11 PM and he never took is call. Maybe he couldn't.

Perhaps all that talk of Boehner having a drinking problem is more than just talk. After all, NJ Gov Christie said he made 4 calls to Boehner after 11 PM and he never took is call. Maybe he couldn't.

blaaa, you never criticize a Democrat so you have no room to talk

blaaa, you never criticize a Democrat so you have no room to talk

It's an explanation that just so happens to make a hell of a lot more sense than a Republican Speaker of the House simply refusing to take a call from a Republican Governor who calls multiple times.

You DO understand, don't you, that the loyalty of aides is such that they'll make all kinds of excuses to cover the potentially embarrassing behavior of their superiors?

And as I recall, this isn't the first time that Boehner supposedly wouldn't return a call (or come to the phone for that matter) of someone who normally wouldn't have to make more than one call. I seem to remember that this previously happened when the President tried to get in touch with the Speaker about negotiations over a year ago that had supposedly broken down.

If the Speaker of the House has a drinking problem that's interfering with the governance of this country, it's no longer just a personal matter. He should get some help or resign his position and let someone else perform his duties if he's not up to the task.

Sniper, the Vodka is beginning to cloud your sense of judgeme......wait.....forget that. You have neither.

Sniper, the Vodka is beginning to cloud your sense of judgeme......wait.....forget that. You have neither.

Let's test your judgement, peckerhead.

Since the 50's, military has gone from 70% of the Federal budget to about 20%.

Handouts to individuals have gone from 15% of the Federal budget to about 65% today.

Which is the runaway expense category? Handouts to freeloaders or military?

Handouts to individuals have gone from 15% of the Federal budget to about 65% today.

How much of that 70% is Social Security and Medicare which are separately funded from the budget?

That graph (and the three headings which supposedly comprise the whole of the federal budget) looks suspiciously unrealistic to me.

How much of that 70% is Social Security and Medicare which are separately funded from the budget?

The 70% of our budget was military spending, bozo. You have about the same judgement skills as jimbo.

That graph (and the three headings which supposedly comprise the whole of the federal budget) looks suspiciously unrealistic to me.

Not what they taught you in commie school, eh?

WhereFederalStateandLocalTaxDollarsGo_zps411dd509.jpg

'Boehner tells GOP he’s through negotiating one-on-one with Obama'

Negotiating in backrooms with the dishonest Obama been their biggest fuckup.

[...]
The weeping nitwit was outsmarted, had his ass kicked, he's not going back for more, and that's all there is to it.

The 70% of our budget was military spending, bozo. You have about the same judgement skills as jimbo.

Sorry, but if it doesn't include Social Security or Medicare it looks fake. Given that you intentionally don't post a link or any explanation on the data I can only assume it is more Republicans misrepresenting data

So entitlements are Social Security, Medicare and Veterans Benefits.

Got it

Sorry, but if it doesn't include Social Security or Medicare it looks fake. Given that you intentionally don't post a link or any explanation on the data I can only assume it is more Republicans misrepresenting data

That's all it is. There's one thing you won't catch them posting....the $450 billion of interest each year we're paying on the money Reagan and the Bushes borrowed begining in 1982 after they cut taxes for the wealthy. Between their administrations Clinton raised taxes, balanced the budget, generated 22 million new jobs, showed nearly $400 billion of surpluses for the fy's 1999, 2000 and 2001 and had the entire budget on schedule to be paid off by 2012.

Then along came slow talkin' slow walkin George. Cut taxes twice using reconciliation to block Democrat opposition, started two wars, one totally unnecessary then doubled the debt again. The day the last Bush budget was complete the interest due and payable was $451,000,000,000. Add all the accrued interest during Obama's first term and you're talking a trillion and a half dollars which can be directly tied to the Reagan/Bushes accumulated debt.

Last edited:
Can't see the irony yet you want to call me a moron :lol:

TFF, Jizzhead

So why has the black vote gone all democrat?

Can you articulate the reasons?

Because of all shit the right talks about them, I suppose.

Read up on the Southern Strategy.

Ah yes, it's because of all the shit they talk about them. Why didn't I think of that?

How about giving an example, or do you just listen to your boy Biden that you will all wind back in chains?

File:U.S. Federal Spending - FY 2011.png - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There you go SF, balance that budget without touching military spending... Now before you claim you didn't say you wouldn't cut military spending, you did imply that military spending overal was sOOoOooOOo low compared to hand outs that my even bringing up cuts to military as being the only way to balance the budget was near absurd.

So how you gonna do it SF? You gonna end all of SS tomorrow? Maybe cut MC/MC out fully too? Because that's pretty much your options...

Military would need around 300 billion in cuts is all I'm getting at. I don't suggest we cut the only thing in the top 3 of spending that the constitution allows out fully or something retarded like that.

"Entitlements?"

Right-wing propaganda has successfully altered the definition of the word, entitlement, to the point where it presently is presumed to mean the same thing as the word, charity.

An entitlement is something one has a right to expect as by virtue of some form of contract, such as interest paid on an investment, etc. As such, both Social Security and Medicare are proper entitlements because disbursement of both are contingent on certain qualifying criteria and are supported in full or in part by contributions paid in advance by prospective recipients.

Food stamps are not entitlements but are categorical charity, as is any other government assistance or aid which is not a component of some routine government program.

The practice of combining charitable disbursements with proper entitlements has emerged as an effective right-wing propaganda device which is intended to promote privatization of the Social Security and the Medicare programs, thereby gradually implanting a subliminal impression in the public mind (brainwashing) that these programs are charities rather than entitlements.

Social Security and Medicare are legitimate entitlements. They are not charities. Their recipients are entitled to the benefits.

Medicare is not running into financial trouble because the program is defective but rather because it is not properly managed. The fault lies mainly with the inability of government to control the medical bureaucracy and to eliminate fraud.

The Social Security Trust Fund, which is the amount of money the program is owed by government will remain fully solvent under existing eligibility conditions until the year 2038. But there are several conservative methods by which its solvency can be extended indefinitely.

'Boehner tells GOP he’s through negotiating one-on-one with Obama'

Negotiating in backrooms with the dishonest Obama been their biggest fuckup.

He has finally figured out that the House must debate and pass the legislation and force the Senate to take action.

Allowing Harry Reid to destroy how Congress operates has simply crushed our ability to create fiscally-responsible budgets, not to mention the short-circuiting of the entire lawmaking process.

Boehner tells GOP he

Actions speak louder than words. So, now that we have seen all of Boehner's actions, which are to find the quickest way to surrender to the Democrats, we are now supposed to believe all of a sudden we have new tough guy in Boehner he is finally going to stand up and stand his ground. Yeah, right. Boehner only knows one thing, grabbing his ankles and telling Democrats to start kicking. The man has no fight, he is just a coward. There is only one question people need to ask regarding Boehner, what will he surrender on next? A tiger doesn't change its stripes.

rightwinger stuck his nose up high in the air and snidely sneered:

Boehner is not in Obama's league

No wonder he is afraid to negotiate with him

No, Boehner is not in his league, not because of intelligence, but because Boehner has zero courage, self-respect and toughness. To Boehner's credit though, at least he knows we have 50 states and that Canada has a Prime Minister, not a president, LOL!!

I would give anything to see Obama have to deal with Newt Gingrich, Gingrich would mop the floor with Obama.

I'm guessing the OP is either young or hasn't seen much formal education.

He acts as if Obama is Stalin.

But Obama is actually Carter. He has failed to stand up to the filibustering obstructionists in congress. Reagan raised the debt limit 3 times without a peep from the right. Bush raised the debt limit every year he was in office and we didn't hear a fucking thing. Obama is allowing himself to be badgered and beaten by this movement of money-driven idiocy. The Left needs a fighter.

Here is what the OP doesn't know.

During his first term Obama signed into law a series of tax cuts that exceed the tax cuts passed by Bush in his first term.

Bush cut taxes by $574 billion in today’s dollars, or about 1.1 percent of gross domestic product. Obama cut taxes by $654 billion in 2011 and 2012 alone.

Ask the OP who spent more: Reagan or Cater?

Ask the OP who raised the debt more: Reagan or Carter?

The answers he gives will tell you something about his education.

(God help us. Half the country is being educated by Rush Limbaugh and FOX News. God help us.)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back