House Oversight Committee's new Chairman

We have 2 years to frustrate House Dem's with our red wall in the Senate, pass all the bills you want they will be filed in a wastebasket LMAO!

Don't worry. Nobody expects you to do what's best for the country instead of what you think is good for your party. Why would you decide to change now?

Trump is MAGA

he wont be able to fuck up the country anymore -

House Ways and Means is another biggie. Kevin Brady is crying in his soup, I'm sure.

We have 2 years to frustrate House Dem's with our red wall in the Senate, pass all the bills you want they will be filed in a wastebasket LMAO!
Trump will never pass a piece of legislation again. So that’ll leave him with what; 1? 2?
I'm sure some sort of infrastructure bill will pass.

And it will probably have riders and pork attached like we have never seen before.

Trump will never pass a piece of legislation again. So that’ll leave him with what; 1? 2?

And it will probably have riders and pork attached like we have never seen before.
A treendous amount of pork. Nobody else could have passed it.

donno bout that - 43's highway bill may have set the bar too high and the record will stand ..

Don't worry. Nobody expects you to do what's best for the country instead of what you think is good for your party. Why would you decide to change now?

Trump is MAGA

he wont be able to fuck up the country anymore -

He has a pen and a phone .

Lolololololol

donno bout that - 43's highway bill may have set the bar too high and the record will stand ..
The unbreakable records; 43’s highway bill and 40’s tripling of the debt

Forum List

Back