House Oversight Committee's new Chairman

The mid terms are over, the GOP increased it's majority in the senate, Sessions is gone and the left is relying on what? Karma?

We have 2 years to frustrate House Dem's with our red wall in the Senate, pass all the bills you want they will be filed in a wastebasket LMAO!

Don't worry. Nobody expects you to do what's best for the country instead of what you think is good for your party. Why would you decide to change now?

Trump is MAGA

he wont be able to fuck up the country anymore -

He has a pen and a phone .

Lolololololol

Sure' but he's not too good at spelling, and the Russians and Chinese are listening to his phone.

It is painful at times to watching people fuck up in slow motion. This nomination will likely be one of the main factors in giving the House back to the GOP and cement Trump in the White House for another 4.

Unbelievable.

This ranks up there with all the "white privilege" tantrums the Dems threw after Hillary was robbed of her crown. That racial threat has worked to keep white people voting in a large, insurmountable block, which is the LAST thing the communist Democrats need. Elijah Cummings will undoubtedly continue to spew that bullshit from the chair as he tries to undo the 2016 election.

Bravo.

maybe Cummings will drop kick Trump in the nuts next time he salutes a F'n Communist Dictator.

We have 2 years to frustrate House Dem's with our red wall in the Senate, pass all the bills you want they will be filed in a wastebasket LMAO!
Trump will never pass a piece of legislation again. So that’ll leave him with what; 1? 2?
I'm sure some sort of infrastructure bill will pass.

And it will probably have riders and pork attached like we have never seen before.

donno bout that - 43's highway bill may have set the bar too high and the record will stand ..
Pffft. This Congress's infrastructure bill will dwarf that.

Trump feels a need to shatter Obama's record debt, after all. Trump hates being second to anybody. Especially Obama.

I wonder what Cummings's first subpoena will be.

"Get me David Kautter on the phone."

The mid terms are over, the GOP increased it's majority in the senate, Sessions is gone and the left is relying on what? Karma?
We will get to see Muellers full report and take action on it as necessary

you lost ...

Trump will never pass a piece of legislation again. So that’ll leave him with what; 1? 2?
I'm sure some sort of infrastructure bill will pass.

And it will probably have riders and pork attached like we have never seen before.

donno bout that - 43's highway bill may have set the bar too high and the record will stand ..
Pffft. This Congress's infrastructure bill will dwarf that.

Trump feels a need to shatter Obama's record debt, after all. Trump hates being second to anybody. Especially Obama.

:popcorn:

Another dinosaur....You schmucks have anyone anywhere near the "leadership" (for lack of a better description) who was born before WWII?

Cummings is going to do what the Republicans have for 2-Years refused to do. Oversight. RePuBliKlans rolled over the 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Orange Shit Gibbon. Now there will be accountibility....get used to it.

I can hear Trump now-

I love blacks, WE love blacks - WHERE'S MY BLACK GUY ?

:abgg2q.jpg:

The democrats have a plan to win in 2020. Keep Trump from being effective. Then complain that he is not effective.

Don't worry. Nobody expects you to do what's best for the country instead of what you think is good for your party. Why would you decide to change now?
sounds like the true democrat plan.......thanks for telling us....but we already knew that.

Forum List

Back