House passes bill to require presidents to disclose their tax returns, Warren promises to disclose

BTW, I'm not interested in seeing Warren's tax returns. I'm more interested in seeing her applications for employment and school, see if she took advantage of her alleged indian background. I already know that Ms. Warren is a wealthy white broad, I don't need to see proof of it.

Yeah I'm sure the only thing that qualified her to be a fucking Harvard professor is the fact that she claimed Native American ancestry. Y'all are going to have to do better than that if you want to defeat this woman in 2020.

If the Democrats truly feel this that important then pass it as a stand alone bill and include the members of Congress not just the President and Vice President as those who should release their tax returns. Do that and I will support it.

I have said it before and I'll say it again. The only reason that the dems and the media want Trump's tax returns (which are hundreds of pages long) is so they can pull out one page, make up lies about what it says, and dominate the news with this bullshit for weeks. That's all it has ever been about. Trump gets audited every year, if he was cheating don't you think the Obama IRS would have brought it out?

Its not illegal to do business in foreign countries, its not illegal to be rich, its not illegal to make money in real estate. this whole thing is bullshit.

I have said it before and I'll say it again. The only reason that the dems and the media want Trump's tax returns (which are hundreds of pages long) is so they can pull out one page, make up lies about what it says, and dominate the news with this bullshit for weeks. That's all it has ever been about. Trump gets audited every year, if he was cheating don't you think the Obama IRS would have brought it out?

Its not illegal to do business in foreign countries, its not illegal to be rich, its not illegal to make money in real estate. this whole thing is bullshit.
I for one am much less interested in the taxes of the billionaire who became a politican as I am in the taxes of the politicans who became millionaires it's interesting how those who get elected to Congress always leave richer than they were when they got there.

If the Democrats truly feel this that important then pass it as a stand alone bill and include the members of Congress not just the President and Vice President as those who should release their tax returns. Do that and I will support it.
Congressional tax returns would be much more interesting, watching how they acquire their wealth once in office, by means of trading laws that do not pertain to them, but do all others.

upload_2019-3-9_10-21-4.jpeg

Its not constitutional. The requirements for Presidents are listed in the Constitution. To do this, it has to be passed as a constitutional amendment by both houses of Congress and ratified by 3/4 of the states.

I wasn’t aware there were any requirements for president listed in the constitution.

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

I believe you are confusing requirements to run for office with the eligibility to run for office. People who want to run for office are required to disclose the source of all campaign funds among other things.

I have no issue with seeing somebody’s tax return who wants to be president.

Its not constitutional. The requirements for Presidents are listed in the Constitution. To do this, it has to be passed as a constitutional amendment by both houses of Congress and ratified by 3/4 of the states.

I wasn’t aware there were any requirements for president listed in the constitution.

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

I believe you are confusing requirements to run for office with the eligibility to run for office. People who want to run for office are required to disclose the source of all campaign funds among other things.

I have no issue with seeing somebody’s tax return who wants to be president.

If you don't want to vote for President Trump because he didn't show his return, then don't vote for him.

Trump saw what happened when Romney showed his taxes and intends not to repeat history

I can understand wanting members of Congress to release their taxes, but I'd want to see them every time they run for election, not just the first time.

BTW, I'm not interested in seeing Warren's tax returns. I'm more interested in seeing her applications for employment and school, see if she took advantage of her alleged indian background. I already know that Ms. Warren is a wealthy white broad, I don't need to see proof of it.

Yeah I'm sure the only thing that qualified her to be a fucking Harvard professor is the fact that she claimed Native American ancestry. Y'all are going to have to do better than that if you want to defeat this woman in 2020.

You actually think Elizabeth Warren has a snowball's chance in hell of getting the Democratic nomination? She lied about being a Native American to get an advantage in her career. I don't think she ever gets that original position at Harvard if she doesn't pose as a minority at a time when that school was desperately trying to recruit minorities to it's faculty to blunt accusations that they were a racist institution.

You actually think Elizabeth Warren has a snowball's chance in hell of getting the Democratic nomination?

I'm about 95% sure she will get it. She's way more loved than Hillary on the left and she has that first female president thing going for her. Hillary got the nomination and almost won despite decades of baggage. If you think calling Warren Pocahontas will do the trick you're in for a rude awakening. Do not underestimate her.

Forum List

Back