House passes bill to require presidents to disclose their tax returns, Warren promises to disclose

What makes you think that she is more intelligent than the other Democrats? Hillary Clinton was considered brilliant as well, ditto with many other Democrat leaders- Al Gore, Joe Biden, Hank Johnson, Al Sharpton, etc.

I didn't say she is the smartest. I said she is one of the smartest. Maybe I'm wrong about the likelihood she will get nominated but I really don't think so. I also think she will be a real threat when/if she is nominated.

That depends on how much damage Pelosi can do to her in the mean time. If she doesn't learn to play ball, she could wind up an outsider in her own party.

BTW, I'm not interested in seeing Warren's tax returns. I'm more interested in seeing her applications for employment and school, see if she took advantage of her alleged indian background. I already know that Ms. Warren is a wealthy white broad, I don't need to see proof of it.

Yeah I'm sure the only thing that qualified her to be a fucking Harvard professor is the fact that she claimed Native American ancestry. Y'all are going to have to do better than that if you want to defeat this woman in 2020.

Are you insane? She has no chance at all even on the left.

Jo

It's nuisance legislation. There is no way it goes anywhere.

Yup and no way the Senate will pass that ridiculous bill.

No one has the right to see anyone's taxes or tax returns.

Just more bull shit brought to you by the Dem House.

Another steaming pile of horse shit.

I think its stupid. Idc about any of their tax returns.
If congress ACTUALLY cared, shouldnt that go for them too?
They are leaving washington millionaires

I agree. If they pass that bullshit then they should pass a law where all Presidents have to show their college transcripts as well.

Last edited:

BTW, I'm not interested in seeing Warren's tax returns. I'm more interested in seeing her applications for employment and school, see if she took advantage of her alleged indian background. I already know that Ms. Warren is a wealthy white broad, I don't need to see proof of it.

Yeah I'm sure the only thing that qualified her to be a fucking Harvard professor is the fact that she claimed Native American ancestry. Y'all are going to have to do better than that if you want to defeat this woman in 2020.

Would you hire a plumber to work on your car? That's how she got the job at Harvard.

I agree. If they pass that bullshit then they should pass a law where all Presidents have to show their college transcrips as well.

Did you mean "transcripts"? Those are protected by federal law already!

I agree. If they pass that bullshit then they should pass a law where all Presidents have to show their college transcrips as well.
You REALLY don't want to see Trump's college records do you?

He claimed to have graduated Wharton top of his class. Turns out the Dean's list for that year showed 56 names...none of them "Trump".

Its not constitutional. The requirements for Presidents are listed in the Constitution. To do this, it has to be passed as a constitutional amendment by both houses of Congress and ratified by 3/4 of the states.

I wasn’t aware there were any requirements for president listed in the constitution.

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

I believe you are confusing requirements to run for office with the eligibility to run for office. People who want to run for office are required to disclose the source of all campaign funds among other things.

I have no issue with seeing somebody’s tax return who wants to be president.

That has to do with the election, not being qualified to be President. That
is a big difference!

What makes you think that she is more intelligent than the other Democrats? Hillary Clinton was considered brilliant as well, ditto with many other Democrat leaders- Al Gore, Joe Biden, Hank Johnson, Al Sharpton, etc.

I didn't say she is the smartest. I said she is one of the smartest. Maybe I'm wrong about the likelihood she will get nominated but I really don't think so. I also think she will be a real threat when/if she is nominated.

What has she got over Kamala Harris? Harris is a real minority, and an anchor baby! What could be more liberal?

The Constitution requires that a candidate prove that he was born in the USA. How did that work out the last go round? You can't even get a passport with what Barry Hussein claimed to be proof of birth.

'Will you please give it a rest? Birthers are so 2000s!

Get spell check! It's "transcripts"!
Thats the second time you mentioned that.
Good lord. Get a life

Forum List

Back