House passes bill to require presidents to disclose their tax returns, Warren promises to disclose

How is it important? If knowing what everyone’s taxes is so important why didn’t congress include their own in the law?

Because they didn't. Maybe trump will issue and EO and have every member of the House and Senate submit their own taxes back for ten years - that's a sure way to impeach trump in the House, and convict him in the Senate.
Doesn’t that cause you to pause and consider where the real problem is?

There is no practical reason to be against this bill.

The only reason anyone on here is against it is obvious...because they are frightened it will make Trump look bad.

Actually, there is good reason. It's far too narrow in scope. It should apply to Congress as well.

How is it important? If knowing what everyone’s taxes is so important why didn’t congress include their own in the law?

Because they didn't. Maybe trump will issue and EO and have every member of the House and Senate submit their own taxes back for ten years - that's a sure way to impeach trump in the House, and convict him in the Senate.

There are real problems, they began with Newt Gingrich. Since then everything has been divisive and compromise has become weakness; winning is the first and only item on the agenda, and We the People have become pawns.

Real problems exist when posts begin "Dumbass" or end with "moron" and nothing substantive between that opening and that finishing, It seems to me that anti-intellectualism, clearly a product of Trump, has taken over this message board.

Last edited:
I'll take my chances, since I've never once cheated on my taxes.

I am sure you are 100% honest with the Tax Man.

However, that's not enough, if you are given a full anal examination in regards to your return. There are many , many disputed areas of tax law. This is why wealthy individuals like Trump and other billionaires, hire large crews of tax experts to prepare and defend their returns. The Tax Code isn't crystal clear. Unless they have the simplest tax return out, anyone's return can be disputed and the subject of the return be spun as a thief, criminal or worse.

There are real problems, they began with Newt Gingrich. Since then everything has been divisive and compromise has become weakness; winning is the first and only item on the agenda, and We the People have become pawns.

Uncle Nootie was the master of compromise during his time as our Beloved Speaker. He worked with ultraliberal Bill Clinton to get welfare reform , criminal justice reform and other programs passed, Nootie also eliminated the deficit.

What "problems" were there with Gingrich? He worked with the radical left and got these passed through compromise.

However, that's not enough, if you are given a full anal examination in regards to your return. There are many , many disputed areas of tax law. This is why wealthy individuals like Trump and other billionaires, hire large crews of tax experts to prepare and defend their returns. The Tax Code isn't crystal clear. Unless they have the simplest tax return out, anyone's return can be disputed and the subject of the return be spun as a thief, criminal or worse.

All of my income comes in a check, and those check's total at the end of the year, match perfectly with the W-2's in terms of wages and how much state and federal deductions I've had taken out.

The same goes for 1099 in interest earned. A very simple process, at least until the new Tax Bill (aka tax fraud). We still need clarity on a number of issues never before seen which seems to make people in our bracket pay more with obscure issues and carry overs.

All of my income comes in a check, and those check's total at the end of the year, match perfectly with the W-2's in terms of wages and how much state and federal deductions I've had taken out.

The same goes for 1099 in interest earned. A very simple process, at least until the new Tax Bill (aka tax fraud). We still need clarity on a number of issues never before seen which seems to make people in our bracket pay more with obscure issues and carry overs.

USA.INC's owners (the IMF) isn't entitled to any of the earnings of someone that barters their labor/skills in exchange for federal reserve notes of debt. It's in the organic Constitution and the Supreme Court even ruled on 4 different occasions that the 16th amendment (whose legitimacy is highly questionable and dubious at best) did not give the federal "gubermint" any further taxing abilities. When you declare yourself as a U.S citizen, you are declaring that you are nothing but a de-facto employee of USA.INC. Correcting your legal standing by opting out of the UCC is one of the remedies that the SCOTUS mandated as "consideration" when all legal species of money was confiscated via the Chapter 11 bankruptcy of USA.INC and the loss of allodial rights to property.

BTW, a progressive income tax is one of the planks of the communist manifesto along with a central bank. It certainly doesn't surprise me that you are all for it as you are indoctrinated and ignorant of Black's Law dictionary and prior legislation that created this debt slavery system.

Hope this helps!!!

USA.INC's owners (the IMF) isn't entitled to any of the earnings of someone that barters their labor/skills in exchange for federal reserve notes of debt. It's in the organic Constitution and the Supreme Court even ruled on 4 different occasions that the 16th amendment (whose legitimacy is highly questionable and dubious at best) did not give the federal "gubermint" any further taxing abilities. When you declare yourself as a U.S citizen, you are declaring that you are nothing but a de-facto employee of USA.INC. Correcting your legal standing by opting out of the UCC is one of the remedies that the SCOTUS mandated as "consideration" when all legal species of money was confiscated via the Chapter 11 bankruptcy of USA.INC and the loss of allodial rights to property.

BTW, a progressive income tax is one of the planks of the communist manifesto along with a central bank. It certainly doesn't surprise me that you are all for it as you are indoctrinated and ignorant of Black's Law dictionary and prior legislation that created this debt slavery system.

Hope this helps!!!

P1. Not quite word salad but clearly a rant.

P2. A progressive income tax has been shrunk a number of times to benefit the wealthy at the expense of the workers. The most recent tax 'reform' is nothing more than a slight of hand dealt by the Congress and signed by the President to benefit the benefactors who bribe the members of Congress.

Efforts to continue the process toward a Plutocracy began in earnest during the Reagan Administration, and has continued whenever the Republican Party is in the majority. Then five of the nine voted to repeal Congressional bills which restricted political donations, and that push became a blitzkrieg.

The RED SCARE has risen from the dead, and Joe McCarthy's specter has polluted message boards, blogs and Murdoch's holdings.

Real problems exist when posts begin "Dumbass" or end with "moron" and nothing substantive between that opening and that finishing, It seems to me that anti-intellectualism, clearly a product of Trump, has taken over this message board.
Gingrich? Are you serious? You should have just started your post with dumbass and ended it with moron.

Gingrich? Are you serious? You should have just started your post with dumbass and ended it with moron.

Aren't you clever. Not, but you ignorance of history is for all to see.

Forum List

Back