House Republican Report Finds No Evidence of Wrongdoing by President Biden

Your hate is no more evidence against Joe Biden than Comer's 'beliefs' are evidence against Joe Biden.

Sooner or later, you'll figure out that your emotions and beliefs aren't gonna cut it.

Try again. This time with evidence.
Joe Biden is a moron.

and besides....I never had sex with that woman....Ms Lewinsky....democrats NEVER Lie, they are so godlike and innocent

So Monica Lewinsky has evidence that Joe Biden committed a crime?

Or is that just another snivelling excuse for why your ilk can't back up your claims about Biden, nor show us the evidence that he committed any crime?

whats so bad about JOe takine a few million from the chinese so his grandkids can be rich
Joe Biden like so many politicians trade American jobs and industries to foreign countries to line their own pockets. It's the poor and working class who get screwed. Off camera the Dems laugh about it.

For the record.....y'all are demonstrating, with your every post, the absurdity of the conservative conspiracy machine. As you accepted and aped claims about Joe Biden without evidence. And even when Comer is ADMITTING he has no evidence to back those claims, you continue to accept and ape them.

You can't fix stupid.

But you can point and laugh at it.

Joe Biden like so many politicians trade American jobs and industries to foreign countries to line their own pockets. It's the poor and working class who get screwed. Off camera the Dems laugh about it.

And what evidence do you have that Joe Biden took millions from the Chinese?

Your batshit conspiracy is kinda stuck at square one.

And what evidence do you have that Joe Biden took millions from the Chinese?

Your batshit conspiracy is kinda stuck at square one.
LMAO! Just congressional investigations, federal law enforcement investigations, bank records, government whistle blowers and their own business partners. Come here Dem sheeple... :itsok:

LMAO! Just congressional investigations, federal law enforcement investigations, bank records, government whistle blowers and their own business partners. Come here Dem sheeple... :itsok:

So an investigation is proof of guilt?

Then Trump is *fucked*.

Stop being retarded, it's become boring honestly. Don't force me to ignore ban you for being boring and a douche.

Laughing.....you're going to ignore me for asking you to show us the evidence that Biden committed any crime?

How delightfully fragile!

You really will be happier back in your little right wing echo-chamber.

4i6Ckte.gif
I love it!

House Republican Report Finds No Evidence of Wrongdoing by President Biden

After months of investigation and many public accusations of corruption against Mr. Biden and his family, the first report of the premier House G.O.P. inquiry showed no proof of such misconduct.
And we had two impeachments and a shitload of investigations that have produced no fruit against Trump.

Dude, you make EVERYTHING about your obsession with the Jews. You're hopelessly fixated and can discuss nothing else.

Meanwhile, back in reality.

View attachment 785547

Nice dodge. Why did the Jewish Atlanta Times believe Traitor Joe would participate in a Mossad assassination of homO, lie about it, and use it to hate hoax a war with Iran???

911?

Already did it..

And the first time failed because IDF military personnel deliberately missed the USS Liberty in a ZIONIST FASCIST attempt to hate hoax a US war with Egypt by IDF offing USS Liberty and LBJ lying about it??

I think he should bring in more boys to play with the hair on his legs.

Forum List

Back