House Republicans Impeach Mayorkas And They Won't Like The Payback!

The pathetic thing is it only passed by one vote in the House.

That meant that not only did the Democrats filth once again prove themselves to be traitors to the country but they were joined by a few stupid RINOs.

How country ain't worth shit.

You don't have a "government". You have a bunch of children who think leading a country is an episode of Sesame Street.
You’re talking about the GOP of course
She probably feels the same way I do: Disappointed.

For all that money we give them, they didn't kill enough Palestinians to suit me.

Come on Izzies, pump up those numbers!
If you ever saw someone die you’d puke all over yourself

There are 17 rino senators in need of immediate removal from office, states need to enact legislation enabling instant recall of these psychopaths when they turn into Mcconnell's, Romney's, Cornyn's, Collins, Murkowski's, ect... The damage to the United States from these fucking bastards is immeasurable, all of them criminals, selling out America for personal wealth, if I had my way they'd all be executed!

Biden pouts

biden-sitting.jpg

Gonna be a political hot potato for the dems in the senate. Saving the guy who is letting the illegals and drugs in won't end well for vulnerable dems
Lots of Dems are vulnerable, and it could cost them their seats if they side with bringing in foreign gang members who terrorize our cities and put fentanyl in our kids’ pills.

An early link on the subject... House Republicans impeach Alejandro Mayorkas in historic vote

--------

It seems highly unlikely that he'll be convicted in the Senate but at least that smug, smirking Illegals-enabler has been spanked.

And now he must undergo the pain of a trial.

Won't the Senate trial make a wonderful platform for showcasing the miserable job the Dems have done with the border?

And in an election year, no less... :clap:

Meaningless nonsense.

Just dumb-assed tRumplings wasting time.

It's not like they can manage anything else I guess so who cares.

It certainly is to rid the government of incompetent buffoons.
Hey, they can't get anything to stick on the Bidens and they had to impeach somebody to keep the useful idiots happy.

You are happy about this, right?

Forum List

Back