House republicans voted to strip kids w cancer of health coverage...

The moral party ... The NRA way ~Give them a gun instead of chemotherapy .or insulin .

Do what? The left is getting all sanctimonious like but have no problem killing millions of babies in the form of abortion.
equating a legal medical procedure to the murder of a living child is sick and twisted. You want to preach that crap go to church.

The moral party ... The NRA way ~Give them a gun instead of chemotherapy .or insulin .

Do what? The left is getting all sanctimonious like but have no problem killing millions of babies in the form of abortion.

And that is the only thin that you got...haaaa

I am a pro-life democrat that believes in protecting and feeding the child after it it born.. Your corrupt ass party made sure poor kids and old people can't get a meal at school if it is the only meal that they will ever see that day..While your rich get richer...I hope that you are proud.
Link to that bullshit please.

I am a pro-life democrat that believes in protecting and feeding the child after it it born.. Your corrupt ass party made sure poor kids and old people can't get a meal at school if it is the only meal that they will ever see that day..While your rich get richer...I hope that you are proud.

Your statement isnt correct. Dems have enslaved and indoctrinated you into believing their lies. You're delusional at this point.

Sorry dude saw it with my own eyes and lived it...in the chemotherapy rooms.. you are the one brainwashed sir .

So did I.

As if we needed any more proof the left are insane.
you guys are the ones who block health care for mental patients as a "preexisting condition" but hand them fire arms.

Firearms but no meds... Im sure that will turn out great :cheers2:
Since none of that is happening I suppose we'll be fine.
wow, nice to see you cheering against the agenda of the donald, changing things up a bit? Will your klan brothers be upset?

So instead of starting up a charity fund to save the kid...

They set up a service that sends the dead bodies to congress?

The left truly has lost it. Although of course, the leftists always sacrifice their children for pretty much any cause.
what are our kids suppose to start a go fund me page for cancer care????

Let them eat cake, says the republicans.

never underestimate the cruelty of the GOP. It knows no boundaries.

30 million people losing their insurance so we can cut taxes for billionaires
But the liberals in goverment will keep their health insurance while you let your kids die, because you are to lazy to provide for them. Sucks you rely on goverment.

Another brainwashed rightie... Why do you think that a pill to thin blood for a heart attack is over $500? You are padding the republicans and their rich friends pockets with billions.
They have been lying to you and because you haven't seen the truth,you drink it the kool-aide

equating a legal medical procedure to the murder of a living child is sick and twisted. You want to preach that crap go to church.
Science is proving a fetus is a living human being. It will suck for you, when it's proven you supported murder. Only time will prove me right.

The left truly has lost it. Although of course, the leftists always sacrifice their children for pretty much any cause.

Oh, I forgot, the leftists abandoned their kids (at least the ones who lacked the common sense to abort them) and thus the kids need government provided parents, too.

30 million people losing their insurance so we can cut taxes for billionaires
But the liberals in goverment will keep their health insurance while you let your kids die, because you are to lazy to provide for them. Sucks you rely on goverment.

Another brainwashed rightie... Why do you think that a pill to thin blood for a heart attack is over $500? You are padding the republicans and their rich friends pockets with billions.
They have been lying to you and because you haven't seen the truth,you drink it the kool-aide
Yet Obama was president for eight years and made them richer. You're a tool.

Millions dying because of obamacare. What an absolute abomination of a law.

Bull....no one is dying from having obamacare. Before Obamacare the corruption stole basically everything you have and stopped treatment when you are out of money. Well known fact..
Obamacare premiums up 40% this year. You're an idiot.

Why not fix it, and keep the pre-existing law.. Trump lied , and you will not find out until you hear that you or a loved one is going to die without the $100.000.00 medication every month..Once your money is gone than you are forgotten.

Oh, I forgot, the leftists abandoned their kids and thus the kids need government provided parents, too.

Haaaa... wow :cuckoo:

GOP>>>>>:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Oh, I forgot, the leftists abandoned their kids and thus the kids need government provided parents, too.

Typical far leftist, no arguments and even the slander is not worth a shit.

No wonder that you believe free speech needs to be banned, when the arguments are of such inferior quality. Child with cancer could do better, no wonder you believe he is better able to care for his needs than his parents.

Science is proving a fetus is a living human being. It will suck for you, when it's proven you supported murder. Only time will prove me right.
Wrong, science and good healthcare is lowering the point at which a fetus is viable.

Link to that bullshit please.

GOP, Dem lawmakers decry Trump's cut to Meals on Wheels

Potential Cuts to SNAP and Free Lunch Programs Could Leave Children Starving (Betsy Devos)

BREAKING: Trump's GOP Makes Move to CUT School Lunches for Poor Kids

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/05/opinion/shaming-school-lunch-bills.html

Wrong, science and good healthcare is lowering the point at which a fetus is viable.

The human x and y chromosome are life. Human life occurs when sperm fertilize the egg. Its really not that difficult.

So the preborn human that is terminated isn't alive? Then why does the preborn human need to be terminated in the first place, if it isn't a living preborn human being?

You leftist make no sense whatsoever. smh

Typical far leftist, no arguments and even the slander is not worth a shit.

No wonder that you believe free speech needs to be banned, when the arguments are of such inferior quality. Child with cancer could do better, no wonder you believe he is better able to care for his needs than his parents.

Every single parent I know would sell everything they have to save their loved one..

I can actually show you a bill you moron

1 bag of chemotherapy = $20,000 - $50,000 x which 6 to ten is needed = $400,000,00- 16,000,000,00

Surgery including doctors and hospitals = $500.000.00 x several

Tests such as blood,and imaging =$500.000.00 XXXX

The human x and y chromosome are life. Human life occurs when sperm fertilize the egg. Its really not that difficult.

Lets not make this thread about life conception...

Forum List

Back