House votes to establish select committee on Benghazi

House republicans should pass a resolution apologizing to the American people for wasting their time and money on this and other such partisan nonsense.

You and the Democrats should apologize to the American people for trying to cover up a serious issue of National Security. You should also apologize to the families of the 4 men who were killed.

As for the killers who killed these 4 men (who remain free), would you consider going after them "wasting their time and money", too ?

Seven investigations have already happened. Seven.

Over the course of about a year and a half....Seven investigations.

How in the heck can anyone believe that anything new will come up? It's nothing but political games...heck you have Republicans raising money off of Benghazi...how much more clear do you need it spelled out for you????

The WH raised money over the Newtown Massacre.

As to the 7 investigations? That means jack shit because the WH was still stonewalling Congress on information that they subpoenaed.

Judicial Watch who has been suing under the FOIA has just over the past few months been winning in court to get the information the WH wouldn't put out there.

All sorts of new evidence.

This is called obstructing Congress. With the Select Committee there is no fooling around.

None of the newly released emails were requested by any Issa investigation.

And it really doesn't matter because the entire premise on Benghazi is flawed from the get go since.....we still don't know exactly what happened!!

Benghazi was a war zone, there was no functional government in Libya and for days after the attack no investigations at the location were done. No one has been prosecuted for the attacks themselves and none of the attackers have been clearly identified.

Any "new evidence" that comes out will just be more or less people taking educated guesses as to what was going on, nothing will be conclusive since nothing about Benghazi is conclusive even today.

It's just an endless chase that's done for political gain. They've had seven investigations and a year and a half already.....It's not going to lead anywhere.

The probe ensures that Benghazi will remain front and center during the midterm election season, something Democrats say is by design. They have slammed the select committee as a partisan, and unnecessary, exercise.

This says all anyone needs to know about why they did this.

The probe will turn up nothing new. It's all just about keeping the witch hunt alive.

With out a doubt.:eusa_clap:

I'm a registered Independent. I've slammed Democrats and Republicans both, plenty of times for what I think they've done wrong in the past, and these are all right here in this forum. On Benghazi, I think the Democrats are up the creek without a paddle.
I don't think the Republicans are just trying to get political gain, and they have a very valid issue here that demands real answers.

Wow...you know things the rest of the world hasn't discovered as of yet. Amazing.

Your posts alone shows you have bias since "Democrats" as a whole had no influence on Benghazi. It's the Obama administration and arguably Hillary Clinton that would be up the creek saying anything really happened.

If this is not going to lead anywhere why are the liberals so concerned in telling us so?

If there is nothing to it then why protest the investigation?

We know why.

The CIA and DOD have stated they never claimed there was a video protest at the compound, it was a total lie from the start.....Obama will have to explain this under oath once his underlings give him up.

If this is not going to lead anywhere why are the liberals so concerned in telling us so?

If there is nothing to it then why protest the investigation?

We know why.

Of course we know why...and why they're coming unglued. They're dredging up Bush, Reagan...Hell? I even suggested take a look at Lincoln or dial it all the way back to George Washington.

These people have nothing. Their strawmen they're erecting are dying horrible deaths I might add...:badgrin:

They're scared and embarrassed they got rooked...snookered into voting for a LIAR as POTUS.

Last edited:
Liberals you really need to come down off your ridiculous high horse over anyone raising money over a tragedy because this one takes the cake.

axelrod-newtown-e1355869686259.jpg

In email from chief campaign advisor David Axelrod that urges supporters to watch President Obama’s moving address to the community of Newtown, Conn., there are two links that open a page with a video player featuring the president’s speech and two donate buttons asking for $15-$1,000 for his campaign.

SICK? Obama White House Raises Money Off of Newtown Massacre | The Gateway Pundit
Imagine if a Republican had done this? I don't condone ANYONE doing these things...it's low, cheap, tawdry.

The source is "The Gateway Pundit" and there is no proof of what it claims only a screen shot of a page that makes no mention of contributions. hhmmmm....

The direct quote is from the Examiner. It's real. Just deal with it. Re: contributions did you even read this quote?

Team Obama still raising money--off Sandy Hook shootings | WashingtonExaminer.com

How in the heck can anyone believe that anything new will come up? It's nothing but political games...heck you have Republicans raising money off of Benghazi...how much more clear do you need it spelled out for you????

The WH raised money over the Newtown Massacre.

As to the 7 investigations? That means jack shit because the WH was still stonewalling Congress on information that they subpoenaed.

Judicial Watch who has been suing under the FOIA has just over the past few months been winning in court to get the information the WH wouldn't put out there.

All sorts of new evidence.

This is called obstructing Congress. With the Select Committee there is no fooling around.

None of the newly released emails were requested by any Issa investigation.

And it really doesn't matter because the entire premise on Benghazi is flawed from the get go since.....we still don't know exactly what happened!!

Benghazi was a war zone, there was no functional government in Libya and for days after the attack no investigations at the location were done. No one has been prosecuted for the attacks themselves and none of the attackers have been clearly identified.

Any "new evidence" that comes out will just be more or less people taking educated guesses as to what was going on, nothing will be conclusive since nothing about Benghazi is conclusive even today.

It's just an endless chase that's done for political gain. They've had seven investigations and a year and a half already.....It's not going to lead anywhere.

I guess you missed the testimony of Secretary of Defense Panetta and General Ham. That was just released in January of this year.

They testified that they knew immediately and without a doubt that this was a terror attack.

And they were the ones that briefed the President. Their testimony is now out there.

Regarding Libya. Mmmmmm some one really freaking dropped the ball to allow a Libyan militia to be the guardians at the consulate.

I'd love to know who authorized the militia.

I mean what could possibly go wrong?

Do you know that the night of the raid the CIA couldn't get the militia to respond to the attack?

Do you know that when the rescue team arrived and landed they had to haggle with locals to get them to the the Consulate?

Anything new ? If the killers who did this (who remain scott free right now), were apprehended and brought to justice, THAT would be new, wouldn't it ? So why aren't those guys even being sought ? That question needs to be answered. You got an answer for it ?

Also who gave the orders to stand down, and not send in help, while a siege progressed for 8 hours ?

Also, who are these infamous CIA "analysts" that what's his face ( former deputy director of the CIA Michael Morell) kept referring to ? (hiding behind)

I'd say there quite a few unanswered questions.

The killers are being sought.
There were no orders to stand down.
No idea what you are talking about.

Liberals you really need to come down off your ridiculous high horse over anyone raising money over a tragedy because this one takes the cake.

axelrod-newtown-e1355869686259.jpg

In email from chief campaign advisor David Axelrod that urges supporters to watch President Obama’s moving address to the community of Newtown, Conn., there are two links that open a page with a video player featuring the president’s speech and two donate buttons asking for $15-$1,000 for his campaign.

SICK? Obama White House Raises Money Off of Newtown Massacre | The Gateway Pundit

Am I saying it's "wrong"? No. It is wrong morally...but my point is it makes it blatantly clear how the Republicans have vested interests in keeping the story alive.

They don't care about finding "the Truth™" they don't really expect Obama or anyone to be impeached or imprisoned or anything. They just want to get political gain from it in whatever way they can.

I'm a registered Independent. I've slammed Democrats and Republicans both, plenty of times for what I think they've done wrong in the past, and these are all right here in this forum. On Benghazi, I think the Democrats are up the creek without a paddle.
I don't think the Republicans are just trying to get political gain, and they have a very valid issue here that demands real answers.

You don't think the GOP is just playing politics, huh?

Where are you getting your Benghazi news?

Imagine if a Republican had done this? I don't condone ANYONE doing these things...it's low, cheap, tawdry.

The source is "The Gateway Pundit" and there is no proof of what it claims only a screen shot of a page that makes no mention of contributions. hhmmmm....

The direct quote is from the Examiner. It's real. Just deal with it. Re: contributions did you even read this quote?

Team Obama still raising money--off Sandy Hook shootings | WashingtonExaminer.com

Organizing for Action is a website by OFA. The information about Sandy Hook is on a frame page where the top frame has donate alone with login, signup, and other stuff that is shown all the time. Now I have to look this stuff up because you and your source are too sleazy, lazy, and dishonest to present the truth, oh the irony in that. You say, "they do it too." But we do not do it too. We are not lying, sleazy, scum like you. You have the monopoly on that one.

What is OFA?

Organizing for Action is the grassroots movement built by millions of Americans to pass the agenda we voted for in 2012.

But Republicans argue that individual congressional committee and other investigations have been insufficient in getting at the full truth, pointing in part to emails released last week that had been kept under wraps since 2012. One email – from a White House adviser stressing the role of an anti-Islam web video – is effectively what prompted Boehner to call for the select committee, after months of balking at demands from his rank-and-file to empanel one
These new emails which were hidden till recently clearly demonstrate that not all facts related to Benghazi have come to light. How can anyone argue against the select committee, unless there are other facts which they don't want made public. I'm sure that the family members of Ambassador Stevens as well as the other 3 Americans who lost their lives in Benghazi want to know the truth. Hiding emails is not the way to do it.

But Republicans argue that individual congressional committee and other investigations have been insufficient in getting at the full truth, pointing in part to emails released last week that had been kept under wraps since 2012. One email – from a White House adviser stressing the role of an anti-Islam web video – is effectively what prompted Boehner to call for the select committee, after months of balking at demands from his rank-and-file to empanel one
These new emails which were hidden till recently clearly demonstrate that not all facts related to Benghazi have come to light. How can anyone argue against the select committee, unless there are other facts which they don't want made public. I'm sure that the family members of Ambassador Stevens as well as the other 3 Americans who lost their lives in Benghazi want to know the truth. Hiding emails is not the way to do it.
Neither is lying to stay on narrative for Obama and crew...GM Alive...bin-Laden DEAD...al-Queida on the run...this was problematic for Obama...

But Hell? That's what 'Community Organizers' do...LIE.

Forum List

Back