House Votes To Strip Marjorie Taylor Greene Of Committee Assignments

Thursday evening, the House voted 230-199—with 11 Republicans voting with the Democrats— to remove Greene from her committees. It is, as Speaker Nancy Pelosi said, “unfortunate” that it came to that. “You would think that the Republican leadership in the Congress would have some sense of responsibility to this situation,” she said. But they did not.

That poor girl.
They need to kick the crazy bitch completely out congress. She is a looney bird and she is actually voting on laws?

Well....didn't take the MAGA QAnon Mods long to move this thread to the Badlands. Yet, they keep the thread about the lie that AOC was not in the Capitol in Politics. Screw them!

Thursday evening, the House voted 230-199—with 11 Republicans voting with the Democrats— to remove Greene from her committees. It is, as Speaker Nancy Pelosi said, “unfortunate” that it came to that. “You would think that the Republican leadership in the Congress would have some sense of responsibility to this situation,” she said. But they did not.

That poor girl.
She should have been expelled from the House for here stand against essential every thing the CDC recommended to stop the spread of the virus, her anti-Semitic and Islamophobic views she expressed in public, her support for the QAnon conspiracy theories, and calling for the murder of the Speaker of House. If we get enough people like this leading the nation, they will destroy it.
I don't agree with her being removed from the House, but I agree with all the rest. Maybe like USMB members, politicians too will think twice before sticking their chests out about political violence.
Have you heard the things this whacked out dingbat has said? I dont even know how she got enough votes to go there.

Democrats are taking partisanship to crisis levels but who the fuck are those 11 Republicans and why are they in office?

Last edited:

That poor girl.
She should have been expelled from the House for here stand against essential every thing the CDC recommended to stop the spread of the virus, her anti-Semitic and Islamophobic views she expressed in public, her support for the QAnon conspiracy theories, and calling for the murder of the Speaker of House. If we get enough people like this leading the nation, they will destroy it.
I don't agree with her being removed from the House, but I agree with all the rest. Maybe like USMB members, politicians too will think twice before sticking their chests out about political violence.
Have you heard the things this whacked out dingbat has said? I dont even know how she got enough votes to go there.
Evidently her district is full of idiots.

That poor girl.
Shes from GA. They still think slavery is legal in some parts of GA. i bet thats where she hails from.

That poor girl.
Shes from GA. They still think slavery is legal in some parts of GA. i bet thats where she hails from.
What do you mean...THINK it is legal. They probably still have it in their local code books. They interviewed a couple people on NBC news. They shouted their approval of the mindless racist.

I know many would like to take the "TRUMP WON" mask that she wears and stick it down her throat.

That poor girl.
Quoting Pelosi as an "authority" PRICELESS

Yet you fascist pukes remain stone silent on the blatant anti-Semitism of Ilhan Omar.
Apples and oranges dude. The only dem that deserves a censor or demotion would be Maxine waters for her comments. But even with Waters Greene is at a whole other level of koo koo

This greene lady is going to be huge. All she has to do is sit there and Democrat hate will propel her to the top of the GOP.

That poor girl.
That fuckin' nut-bar shouldn't be anywhere near our government.

I was unaware that the opposing party had the power to strip a Congressman of her committee assignments.
and the Rashida Tlaib creature.

Not to mention the black caucus members.
Yes. That Pig is CRAZY. Also claims to be a "Palistinian" . Since there is no such thing ,THAT is crazy. PLO is a world wide TERRORIST Cell.
When I was a kid, there was no such thing as "Palestinians" They were just Arabs undifferentiated from any other Arabs. After the six day war, though, all of a sudden there were these new "Palestinians" replete with a new fake history.

One thing about living through one great lie is that it heightens your awareness of other great lies being told.

I was unaware that the opposing party had the power to strip a Congressman of her committee assignments.
and the Rashida Tlaib creature.

Not to mention the black caucus members.
Yes. That Pig is CRAZY. Also claims to be a "Palistinian" . Since there is no such thing ,THAT is crazy. PLO is a world wide TERRORIST Cell.
When I was a kid, there was no such thing as "Palestinians" They were just Arabs undifferentiated from any other Arabs. After the six day war, though, all of a sudden there were these new "Palestinians" replete with a new fake history.

One thing about living through one great lie is that it heightens your awareness of other great lies being told.
It was a Brittish Mandate after WW1. The area once called Canaan was captured by the Brittish from the dead Ottoman Empire. They split the land ,giving 4/5 to the Arabs and calling it "Trans-Jordan" and 1/5th to the Jews and calling it "Palistine". The reason for that unholy name comes from Roman History and a decree from Caesar Hadrian.

Forum List

Back