House Votes To Strip Marjorie Taylor Greene Of Committee Assignments

Thursday evening, the House voted 230-199—with 11 Republicans voting with the Democrats— to remove Greene from her committees. It is, as Speaker Nancy Pelosi said, “unfortunate” that it came to that. “You would think that the Republican leadership in the Congress would have some sense of responsibility to this situation,” she said. But they did not.

And appropriately so.

She has only herself to blame.

Hey Nazi, turns out AOC wasn't even in the Capitol Building during the great trespassing. She lied that Ted Cruz tried to murder her, but she wasn't even there.

That is FAR worse than anything this Jew you Nazi pigs hate ever said - yeah, I get it, Greene is a Jew and democrats FUCKING HATE Jews. But the criminal slander by Cortez is far worse that supporting the 1st amendment as Greene did.

BREAKING: AOC Was Not In the Capitol Dome Building – Embellished Her “Near Death Experience” Where Protesters Stormed Her Office (VIDEO) | SGT Report

You fucking Nazis are such scum.

Thursday evening, the House voted 230-199—with 11 Republicans voting with the Democrats— to remove Greene from her committees. It is, as Speaker Nancy Pelosi said, “unfortunate” that it came to that. “You would think that the Republican leadership in the Congress would have some sense of responsibility to this situation,” she said. But they did not.

And appropriately so.

Hey Nazi, turns out AOC wasn't even in the Capitol Building during the great trespassing. She lied that Ted Cruz tried to murder her, but she wasn't even there.

That is FAR worse than anything this Jew you Nazi pigs hate ever said - yeah, I get it, Greene is a Jew and democrats FUCKING HATE Jews. But the criminal slander by Cortez is far worse that supporting the 1st amendment as Greene did.

BREAKING: AOC Was Not In the Capitol Dome Building – Embellished Her “Near Death Experience” Where Protesters Stormed Her Office (VIDEO) | SGT Report

Majorie Taylor Greene is not jewish.

And appropriately so.

Majorie Taylor Greene is not jewish.

You're right, her husband is Jewish and she took his name.

Still, the criminal slander by Cortez is far worse than supporting the 1st amendment as Greene did.

Yet you fascist pukes remain stone silent on the blatant anti-Semitism of Ilhan Omar.
Or the THREATS of filthy Maxine Waters.
What threats are those?

Ohh look, a Nazi is lying - another demon got it's horns

This was classic:

{

1612536955547.png

1612537001190.png

ONE MINOR PROBLEM FOR THE NAZIS....

1612537058696.png

}

Democrats Condemn Maxine Waters – Liberty's Refuge (libertycampfire.com)

You Nazis are such fucking frauds.

in 2122 when republicans return to power in the house they better have the balls to strip every democrat that ever voiced a threat or conspiracy of their committee seats.
Yeah, should take them about 100 years. :biggrin:

If you can end the filibuster, pack the court, and make DC a state (in direct violation of the Constitution - but you Nazis hate the Constitution so that won't stop you.) then the light of freedom will be extinguished as you desire, perhaps for a thousand years.

in 2122 when republicans return to power in the house they better have the balls to strip every democrat that ever voiced a threat or conspiracy of their committee seats.
Yeah, should take them about 100 years.
If you can end the filibuster, pack the court, and make DC a state (in direct violation of the Constitution - but you Nazis hate the Constitution so that won't stop you.) then the light of freedom will be extinguished as you desire, perhaps for a thousand years.
I'm not the one that said 2122.

Well, I think many congress people will feel more safe without Greene sitting near them in the committee rooms. Would you be comforatable sharing a conference room with someone who mused about shooting you in the head>

Boot Osama Bin Karen out of the Congress.

Yet you fascist pukes remain stone silent on the blatant anti-Semitism of Ilhan Omar.
Or the THREATS of filthy Maxine Waters.
What threats are those?

Ohh look, a Nazi is lying - another demon got it's horns

This was classic:

{

View attachment 453413

View attachment 453414

ONE MINOR PROBLEM FOR THE NAZIS....

View attachment 453415

}

Democrats Condemn Maxine Waters – Liberty's Refuge (libertycampfire.com)

You Nazis are such fucking frauds.
A nazi calling me a nazi. Hillarious. Only one of those links actually comes from Maxine the rest are he said she said. I am not for disturbing some ones dinner or shopping exclusion. They ask me what I think or press what they think on me I will surely let them know my mind.

So you want to overturn a free and fair election, Herr Himmler?

Osama Bin Karen wanted to put "A Bullet In Nancy Pelosi's Head".

SS-Queen Green advocate violence against Elected Representatives of the U.S. Government.

She does not belong in Congress, she belongs in jail.

"Free and Fair Election", does that mean you know that President Biden and Vice President Harris are legally elected?

Yeah, Bullshit.

One thing about you Nazis - you're fucking liars.

SS-Queen Green advocate violence against Elected Representatives of the U.S. Government.

Sure she did, that's why you link to a credible source with a quote.

"Free and Fair Election", does that mean you know that President Biden and Vice President Harris are legally elected?

It means I'm rubbing your nose in the pile of shit you left on the carpet.

The hypocrisy of you Nazis is off the scale.

So you want to overturn a free and fair election, Herr Himmler?

You shouldn't vote for her next election, deaL?

Forum List

Back