House Votes To Strip Marjorie Taylor Greene Of Committee Assignments

Thursday evening, the House voted 230-199—with 11 Republicans voting with the Democrats— to remove Greene from her committees. It is, as Speaker Nancy Pelosi said, “unfortunate” that it came to that. “You would think that the Republican leadership in the Congress would have some sense of responsibility to this situation,” she said. But they did not.

That poor girl.
She should have been expelled from the House for here stand against essential every thing the CDC recommended to stop the spread of the virus, her anti-Semitic and Islamophobic views she expressed in public, her support for the QAnon conspiracy theories, and calling for the murder of the Speaker of House. If we get enough people like this leading the nation, they will destroy it.

Must silence ALL dissent eh Komrade?

You are lying peice of trash nazi.
No, I am not a democrat.

I already told you. But like most Nazis, you're extremely stupid.

You know it I know it every one knows it. You are just a coward and will not admit it. Why not wear it with pride if you actually believe the shit you say you do. Hillarious Trump equal coward. Trump supporter equal coward.

If I were a democrat, I would say so - then kill myself.

Fuck all Nazis, democrats are shit, scum of the earth.

So Nazi, your whore AOC lied about her "near death experience." She criminally slandered Sen. Ted Cruz. Is your filthy Reich going to expel her from all committees?

Of course not, you Nazis are fucking hypocrites, as well as liars and general scum.

No, I am not a democrat.

You know it I know it every one knows it. You are just a coward and will not admit it. Why not wear it with pride if you actually believe the shit you say you do. Hillarious Trump equal coward. Trump supporter equal coward.

So Nazi, your whore AOC lied about her "near death experience." She criminally slandered Sen. Ted Cruz. Is your filthy Reich going to expel her from all committees?

Of course not, you Nazis are fucking hypocrites, as well as liars and general scum.
Lol you are hilarious

Thursday evening, the House voted 230-199—with 11 Republicans voting with the Democrats— to remove Greene from her committees. It is, as Speaker Nancy Pelosi said, “unfortunate” that it came to that. “You would think that the Republican leadership in the Congress would have some sense of responsibility to this situation,” she said. But they did not.

That poor girl.
1612547986435.jpeg

No, I am not a democrat.

Lol you are hilarious

You're not...

So will Nazi whore AOC be removed from all committees?

{

AOC has spent the weeks after the Capitol riot painting a story that she feared for her life as “angry insurrectionists” stormed the halls of the Capitol. But According to Rep. Nancy Mace, who has an office “two doors down,” AOC wasn’t in the Capitol building during the riot, but rather, Rep. AOC was sheltering in her office that is in a completely different building.

Rep. Mace said, “@AOC made clear she didn’t know who was at her door. Breathless attempts by media to fan fictitious news flames are dangerous. My office is 2 doors down. Insurrectionists never stormed our hallway. Egregious doesn’t even begin to cover it. Is there nothing MSM won’t politicize?”

}

So when will the Reich controlled house take action against Che Guevara Barbie?

That poor girl.
View attachment 453488

I wish it were a slightly better photoshop, I'd steal it if it was...

No, I am not a democrat.

Lol you are hilarious

You're not...

So will Nazi whore AOC be removed from all committees?

{

AOC has spent the weeks after the Capitol riot painting a story that she feared for her life as “angry insurrectionists” stormed the halls of the Capitol. But According to Rep. Nancy Mace, who has an office “two doors down,” AOC wasn’t in the Capitol building during the riot, but rather, Rep. AOC was sheltering in her office that is in a completely different building.

Rep. Mace said, “@AOC made clear she didn’t know who was at her door. Breathless attempts by media to fan fictitious news flames are dangerous. My office is 2 doors down. Insurrectionists never stormed our hallway. Egregious doesn’t even begin to cover it. Is there nothing MSM won’t politicize?”

}

So when will the Reich controlled house take action against Che Guevara Barbie?
Nope she threatened no one. That is done by you idiot nazi repug white supremacists. I loved watching that lying fool Georgia peice of trash losing her assignments. Loved seeing stimulus get passed with repugs not helping. Your all trash and losing bigly. Lol

There is no excuse for Osama Bin Karen said. She wanted to kill Nancy Pelosi. She wanted to kill "The Squad". Elected Members of the United States Government.

She called the Mass Shooting at Marjorie Stoneman Douglas a false flag operation, same for Mass Shooting in Las Vegas.

She said no plane flew into the Pentagon....

That lying Bitch of Con has no business in Government.

Nope she threatened no one.

She accused a United States Senator of Attempted Murder, based on a flat out lie.

That is done by you idiot nazi repug white supremacists. I loved watching that lying fool Georgia peice of trash losing her assignments. Loved seeing stimulus get passed with repugs not helping. Your all trash and losing bigly. Lol

I get that you are a racist, whites are "Der Juden" to you Nazi scum, and you do have a final solution in mind for us.

You are extremely stupid and lack the ability to spell even monosyllabic words. I'm sure you failed to complete a primary school education.

The Congresswoman from Georgia was duly elected (more than we can say about Quid Pro) The actions of the Reich are unconscionable.

Do you own a pair of Jackboots? Perhaps your Reich will provide a pair if you don't. I'm sure you'd be a good recruit for the Gestapo.

That poor girl.
She should have been expelled from the House for here stand against essential every thing the CDC recommended to stop the spread of the virus, her anti-Semitic and Islamophobic views she expressed in public, her support for the QAnon conspiracy theories, and calling for the murder of the Speaker of House. If we get enough people like this leading the nation, they will destroy it.
I don't agree with her being removed from the House, but I agree with all the rest. Maybe like USMB members, politicians too will think twice before sticking their chests out about political violence.
Maybe so.
Whenever voters put someone like this in office, it creates doubts about democratic elections as well as the sanity of the voters. Thankfully, she is the exception and not the rule.

That poor girl.
View attachment 453488
Weatherman as usual posts lies.

The photo he posted is doctored and is a lie.

Here is the real photo:
1612572793134.jpeg

QPubs just can’t Stop lying.

That poor girl.
View attachment 453488

Here is the real photo:
View attachment 453626

Because it’s on the internet so it’s true that’s it’s a lie!

That poor girl.
View attachment 453488

Here is the real photo:
View attachment 453626

Because it’s on the internet so it’s true that’s it’s a lie!
Yeah..your post was a lie.

But at least AOC who lied about the Capitol Riots faces no backlash - for her filthy lies..

{

"AOC wasn’t even in the Capitol building where all the action was going down. If she was in her office, she was in the Cannon Building, which is nearby, but a different building. But of course, many didn’t get the logistics and just assumed that she was in the Capitol building," wrote Nick Arama at our sister site.

Her "near-death experience" was an overreaction to a Capitol Police officer knocking on her door to direct her to another building, the Longworth Building, where she then stayed in the office of Rep. Katie Porter (D-CA). Instead of thanking the officer, she paints him as somehow a possible danger of which to be afraid. The Capitol Police were likely trying to evacuate the building quickly. It’s possible the officer was focused on getting people out quickly, so they likely didn’t have time for all the niceties.

}

Think about the definition of an "underminer"...... Underminer's have been around since before the beginning of our journey upon this earth. Infact it is a character trait being found more and more in human beings these days. One could say that the trait would be found within Satan himself as he perfected it to his ultimate demise. Yes, it is probably the very attribute he had aquirred on his own, otherwise once he schemed to possibly undermine, then overthrow heaven by this very thing.

So you see, that it is a trait that is of the devil himself, and when we see it rearing it's ugly head, then we are to call it what it is, and rebuke it in the name of the Lord.

It appears that the world is ripe with this characteristic these day's, and it's showing up more and more amongst the leftist or Democrat's that are leaning hard left or going along with the left in all of it's scheme's these days.

American's and world citizen's beware, and please stay vigilant when these characteristics reveal themselves unto you. Rebuke them in the name of the Lord, and get away from them quickly.

That poor girl.
I don't agree with her being removed from the House, but I agree with all the rest. Maybe like USMB members, politicians too will think twice before sticking their chests out about political violence.
Maybe so.
Whenever voters put someone like this in office, it creates doubts about democratic elections as well as the sanity of the voters. Thankfully, she is the exception and not the rule.
I was disappointed but not surprised by her reaction today. She has every intention of continuing her britches on fire level of rhetoric against the other side of the aisle.

Of course, she's angry today, too. Maybe she'll calm down a little, but anyone who became interested in politics for the first time because they heard a champion in Donald T**** is not likely to be very reasonable. She may have given up on Qanon fantasies, but she is a TRUE fan of T****. She's not spouting his bullshit to get votes--she believes it.

That poor girl.
Maybe so.
I was disappointed but not surprised by her reaction today. She has every intention of continuing her britches on fire level of rhetoric against the other side of the aisle.

Of course, she's angry today, too. Maybe she'll calm down a little, but anyone who became interested in politics for the first time because they heard a champion in Donald T**** is not likely to be very reasonable. She may have given up on Qanon fantasies, but she is a TRUE fan of T****. She's not spouting his bullshit to get votes--she believes it.
Without membership in any committees, she will not be doing much in the House. Committees are were things get done. A congressmen that is not on any committees will have trouble getting anything promised to constituents or financial supporters. Losing membership in committees is the worse punishment in the House other than being expelled.

That poor girl.
Maybe so.

Without membership in any committees, she will not be doing much in the House. Committees are were things get done. A congressmen that is not on any committees will have trouble getting anything promised to constituents or financial supporters. Losing membership in committees is the worse punishment in the House other than being expelled.
She ought not want to serve because of the current situation in this country, but that is what is hoped for by the Democrat's isn't it ?

Probably time to create an alternative universe (redraw the lines) inside this nation now, because it has all came to a head finally where Republican's and the average working class conservative Christian or multiple religious belief's type of citizen's aren't willing to sell their souls just to go along with bad thing's that most know are bad in the nation now....

Otherwise many people aren't just going to go along just to get along because their beliefs don't allow them too. Doesn't ever have to be violence involved, but just like school choice, the nation needs citizen's choice. Yes, choose the state or territory of one's choice in unison with million's more who like wise want the same. That's freedom, and it also goes great with the spirit of competition. It's time to stop allowing ourselves to be held back or held down due to bad character's in one of the greatest, modernized, rich in resources, freedom loving nation in the world.

That poor girl.
Maybe so.

She ought not want to serve because of the current situation in this country, but that is what is hoped for by the Democrat's isn't it ?

Probably time to create an alternative universe (redraw the lines) inside this nation now, because it has all came to a head finally where Republican's and the average working class conservative Christian or multiple religious belief's type of citizen's aren't willing to sell their souls just to go along with bad thing's that most know are bad in the nation now....

Otherwise many people aren't just going to go along just to get along because their beliefs don't allow them too. Doesn't ever have to be violence involved, but just like school choice, the nation needs citizen's choice. Yes, choose the state or territory of one's choice in unison with million's more who like wise want the same. That's freedom, and it also goes great with the spirit of competition. It's time to stop allowing ourselves to be held back or held down due to bad character's in one of the greatest, modernized, rich in resources, freedom loving nation in the world.
Americans have a right to live wherever they want. Far righters could head to Tennessee, Louisiana, Wyoming, or South Dakota and those farthest to Left could head to Massachusetts, Hawaii, Washington, or California. The problem with this idea is that the lives of most people are not driven by politically ideology. Things such jobs, family, friends, economic opportunity, cost of living, weather, culture, transportation, are far more important to most people than political ideology.

That poor girl.
Maybe so.

Americans have a right to live wherever they want. Far righters could head to Tennessee, Louisiana, Wyoming, or South Dakota and those farthest to Left could head to Massachusetts, Hawaii, Washington, or California. The problem with this idea is that the lives of most people are not driven by politically ideology. Things such jobs, family, friends, economic opportunity, cost of living, weather, culture, transportation, are far more important to most people than political ideology.
This is true, and yes it has always been true, but the political climate was never quite this hot in America. In fact there hasn't been this many people to ever care about politic's until it started getting in their face like it has now. It'll settle back down maybe, but it's up to government as to how long it wants to keep the pot stirring instead of turning down the heat.

Forum List

Back