Houston Mayor issues Mandatory evac notice

starngers in a strange town thinking great adventure or story to tell.....easily could turn deadly.....

WTF?
When are you going to admit Houston made the right decision?
NO..pop 350,000 ..1833 dead.
Hou. pop 5 mill and 50 dead.
You're looking silly at this point.
what does the death toll have to do with these two.........what does the cities plan have to do with these two....talk about looking silly and reaching

Are you fucking kidding me?
You've complained about the mayor not ordering an evac yet the death toll has been minor.
WTF more do you want?
no thanks to him......does he have a plan to get those in the evac area out

Does he fuken have a plan!! The Nat Guard has been pulling people out yet their efforts pale compared to the civilian response.
Every fourth vehicle had a boat behind it and they were all connected to Zello which directed the rescuers to the homes where they were needed.
Again...do you live in a hurricane zone?
exactly....... basically local govt has been a bystander .....LLMMAAOO

Again mischaracterizing what I said.....never said all 5 million should have evaced......try some honesty eh

Try some honesty?
I've already told you a lot of people left on their own.
why the need to try to put words in my mouth...neither of you can answer a simple question

Go ahead and put your question out there. Fresh and new.
Why bother ....neither of you answered the first time......simply went on to next lie about what I posted

So you dont know what your talking about?
no...you dont answer......why the constant need to mischaracterize what I posted......care to try again dumbass

WTF?
When are you going to admit Houston made the right decision?
NO..pop 350,000 ..1833 dead.
Hou. pop 5 mill and 50 dead.
You're looking silly at this point.
what does the death toll have to do with these two.........what does the cities plan have to do with these two....talk about looking silly and reaching

You've complained about the mayor not ordering an evac yet the death toll has been minor.
WTF more do you want?

Does he fuken have a plan!! The Nat Guard has been pulling people out yet their efforts pale compared to the civilian response.
Every fourth vehicle had a boat behind it and they were all connected to Zello which directed the rescuers to the homes where they were needed.

10,000 Nat Guard is bystanding?
You're a liberal fuken tard who believes the gov should be our sugar daddy. We as texans put in as much work as the gov unlike your buddies in the wards of NO.

WTF more do you want?

You're a liberal fuken tard who believes the gov should be our sugar daddy. We as texans put in as much work as the gov unlike your buddies in the wards of NO.
your most ignorant post yet.............. nowhere near being a lib........Game set match

WTF more do you want?

your most ignorant post yet.............. nowhere near being a lib........Game set match

I thought you weren't but your actions prove otherwise.

I thought you weren't but your actions prove otherwise.
rrriigghhttttt.........

Forum List

Back