How About Mueller vs. Trump One On One?

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
If I were advising Rudy I'd tell him horse-face can interview the President...just the two of them. If ol Bob still thinks of himself as a "hero" (he was a general's shoe-shine boy), he shouldn't be afraid of Trump. If ol Bob is the G-man he wants us to believe he is, he shouldn't need five of his ambulance-chasers sitting at the table. Remember, Trump already threw Mueller off one of his golf courses for trying to skip out on his greens fees. He begged Trump for Comey's job and got the bum's rush out of the Oval Office. He's probably stringing out this phony "investigation" because he needs a job. So how about this...they skip the interview and go WWE pay-for-view so we can watch Trump whip his ass on TV.
lol.gif

giphy.gif

Sukui-Nage2.JPG

Last edited:
Mueller would crush that orange shit stain. You cannot be serious, Rump would confess to the Lindbergh murder by the time he was dragged out.

• Banned
Mueller would crush that orange shit stain. You cannot be serious, Rump would confess to the Lindbergh murder by the time he was dragged out.

Wrong....Mueller is a skeleton.....Trump would snap him like a popsicle stick.

• Banned
If I were advising Rudy I'd tell him horse-face can interview the President...just the two of them. If ol Bob still thinks of himself as a "hero" (he was a general's shoe-shine boy), he shouldn't be afraid of Trump. If ol Bob is the G-man he wants us to believe he is, he shouldn't need five of his ambulance-chasers sitting at the table. Remember, Trump already threw Mueller off one of his golf courses for trying to skip out on his greens fees. He begged Trump for Comey's job and got the bum's rush out of the Oval Office. He's probably stringing out this phony "investigation" because he needs a job. So how about this...they skip the interview and go WWE pay-for-view so we can watch Trump whip his ass on TV.
lol.gif

giphy.gif

Sukui-Nage2.JPG
Bronze star and Purple Heart a leader of whom EVERYONE has good things to say about him VS Trump the lowest POS republicans can find?

the gentlemans slution;

back to back, 20 paces, turn and fire ... winner walks off.

Rump would be out of breath trying to stand up from his double cheeseburgers with his triple chins.

Skeletor is a vegan...no strength....gets exhausted using a pencil sharpener.

Rump would also trip over a bone spur. Mueller by knockout in 13 seconds. Rump would look like Marvis Frazier when Tyson knocked him cold.

Trump grabs Skeletor by the ankles and makes a wish.
lol.gif

If Rump grabs his ankles it is because HE has been knocked to the floor and is now begging for mercy

Trump needs to stay away, this whole investigation is a sham and the interview Mueller wants is a perjury trap

Sorry, Trump is from Queens NY. A guy with a name like Robert Swan Mueller the turd wouldn't last 60 seconds in Trump's neighborhood.
I spent half my life in Queens Astoria Trump needed to be sent away before everyone kicked his ass

Bronze star and Purple Heart a leader of whom EVERYONE has good things to say about him VS Trump the lowest POS republicans can find?

Kerry wrote his own after-action reports too and the Swifties made quick work of that stooge.

Forum List

Back