How About Mueller vs. Trump One On One?

Do you even know how low a green belt is? I got it in like 2 years.

Why do you insist that Marines are whimps and shit at hand-to-hand? What do you have against Marines?

First off, I'm a GoJu Ryu SHODAN and have given Gokyu rank to dozens of students. A competent sensei should produce a green belt in 6 months, not two years. I have nothing against Marines...I fought along side several of them at Hue, in '68. Never called them "whimps"...that's you lying.
In Japan the training is harder, as it is in the military. It might have taken me a year and a half, I really don't remember. It was the same more or less for all the kids.

Are we SERIOUSLY talking about a physical fight between the President and Mueller? Really?

Are we SERIOUSLY talking about a physical fight between the President and Mueller? Really?

Hell yeah....I'm sick of these endless lawyer games....I say we put em in a ring and let Trump do his thing to the lowlife turd.
lol.gif

How about you go out to a recruitment center and talk shit? Please record it :lol:

Marines buy me brews at my VFW Hall, princess....now go suck on something before your lips get out of practice.

Hurts you to think your whimp trump would get destroyed? Sorry easy Trump deserves more than a good ass kicking

Hell yeah....I'm sick of these endless lawyer games....I say we put em in a ring and let Trump do his thing to the lowlife turd.
lol.gif
LOL But trumps thing is getting out of a real fight was his poor heel ?? Face it tom he's not only a lying pos but a cowardly punk too .................It's in the book

LOL But trumps thing is getting out of a real fight was his poor heel ?? Face it tom he's not only a lying pos but a cowardly punk too .................It's in the book

Absurd...he once wrestled an alligator and a bear AT THE SAME TIME! And it wasn't a bone spur in his heel, but a bullet he kicked out of midair that was going to hit a school marm during a riot. He not only built skyscrapers, but as a youth, but could leap over them (albeit with a running start). Face it.....The Donald is VIKING in a world of whimpering kayakers...God Bless his immortal Soul. amen. :eusa_pray:

Last edited:
Rump would be out of breath trying to stand up from his double cheeseburgers with his triple chins.

Skeletor is a vegan...no strength....gets exhausted using a pencil sharpener.
Just an aside Tom My wife has an uncle who's a Marine in his 90's still puts in time at La Jeune HE could kick Trumps ass Marines don't lose it They're tough till the very end jmho

If I were advising Rudy I'd tell him horse-face can interview the President...just the two of them. If ol Bob still thinks of himself as a "hero" (he was a general's shoe-shine boy), he shouldn't be afraid of Trump. If ol Bob is the G-man he wants us to believe he is, he shouldn't need five of his ambulance-chasers sitting at the table. Remember, Trump already threw Mueller off one of his golf courses for trying to skip out on his greens fees. He begged Trump for Comey's job and got the bum's rush out of the Oval Office. He's probably stringing out this phony "investigation" because he needs a job. So how about this...they skip the interview and go WWE pay-for-view so we can watch Trump whip his ass on TV.
lol.gif

giphy.gif

Sukui-Nage2.JPG
Bronze star and Purple Heart a leader of whom EVERYONE has good things to say about him VS Trump the lowest POS republicans can find?

Mueller is a fucking piece of shit, just like the rest of you Moon Bats. He is not fit to shine the shoes of a man like Trump who is working his butt off to undo all the damage done by that asshole Obama.

As we have seen with that shithead John Kerry and that RINO McCain being a Vietnam veteran by itself doesn't mean you are worth a shit.

You filthy Moon Bats that love Mueller now would have spit on him when was in uniform.

That sonofabitch needs to be told to shut down his despicable witch hunt. Piss on him. Piss on you pink pussy hat Moon Bat assholes and your hate of Trump because he schlong your corrupt incompetent lying bitch.

If I were advising Rudy I'd tell him horse-face can interview the President...just the two of them. If ol Bob still thinks of himself as a "hero" (he was a general's shoe-shine boy), he shouldn't be afraid of Trump. If ol Bob is the G-man he wants us to believe he is, he shouldn't need five of his ambulance-chasers sitting at the table. Remember, Trump already threw Mueller off one of his golf courses for trying to skip out on his greens fees. He begged Trump for Comey's job and got the bum's rush out of the Oval Office. He's probably stringing out this phony "investigation" because he needs a job. So how about this...they skip the interview and go WWE pay-for-view so we can watch Trump whip his ass on TV.
lol.gif

giphy.gif

Sukui-Nage2.JPG
Bronze star and Purple Heart a leader of whom EVERYONE has good things to say about him VS Trump the lowest POS republicans can find?

Mueller is a fucking piece of shit, just like the rest of you Moon Bats. He is not fit to shine the shoes of a man like Trump who is working his butt off to undo all the damage done by that asshole Obama.

As we have seen with that shithead John Kerry and that RINO McCain being a Vietnam veteran by itself doesn't mean you are worth a shit.

You filthy Moon Bats that love Mueller now would have spit on him when was in uniform.

That sonofabitch needs to be told to shut down his despicable witch hunt. Piss on him. Piss on you pink pussy hat Moon Bat assholes and your hate of Trump because he schlong your corrupt incompetent lying bitch.
WOW Flash You are one scary F-ed up dude I pray there aren't many like you out there and any women you impregnate believe in abortion

lol.gif

giphy.gif

Sukui-Nage2.JPG

WOW Flash You are one scary F-ed up dude I pray there aren't many like you out there and any women you impregnate believe in abortion

If Mueller was not a piece of shit asshole he would not have hired partisan Democrats to do the investigation and he would have used his commission to look into Russian involvement to go after Crooked Hillary and the DNC. That is where the crime is at.

lol.gif

giphy.gif

Sukui-Nage2.JPG

One is an Ex-Marine who served with decoration in the Vietnam War the other used his wealth to hit on the women at home.

I'll take the Ex-Marine and it won't be close because I'll bet the mommas boy never got in a fight.

lol.gif

giphy.gif

Sukui-Nage2.JPG

If Mueller was not a piece of shit asshole he would not have hired partisan Democrats to do the investigation and he would have used his commission to look into Russian involvement to go after Crooked Hillary and the DNC. That is where the crime is at.
Muellers integrity has NEVER been in question by either party A life of service to our country and you belittle him in favor of a piece of shit like trump whose life has been devoted to financial gain and grabbing pussy??

lol.gif

giphy.gif

Sukui-Nage2.JPG

Muellers integrity has NEVER been in question by either party A life of service to our country and you belittle him in favor of a piece of shit like trump whose life has been devoted to financial gain and grabbing pussy??
Tom that isn't funny There are too many people out there that think Trump is good and Mueller is bad while everything points to trump being a lowlife POS

Forum List

Back