How About Mueller vs. Trump One On One?

Mueller would crush that orange shit stain. You cannot be serious, Rump would confess to the Lindbergh murder by the time he was dragged out.
Sorry, Trump is from Queens NY. A guy with a name like Robert Swan Mueller the turd wouldn't last 60 seconds in Trump's neighborhood.
I spent half my life in Queens Astoria Trump needed to be sent away before everyone kicked his ass
Yeah... Sure... Uh-huh.....right.

I always get a kick out of Hillary and Obama supporters calling people liars.

The Irony is amazing.

:abgg2q.jpg:

I get a bigger kick out of RW Trumpdrones with little brown shitstains on the end of their nose ..

Bronze star and Purple Heart a leader of whom EVERYONE has good things to say about him VS Trump the lowest POS republicans can find?

Kerry wrote his own after-action reports too and the Swifties made quick work of that stooge.
They got exposed as liars and dishonored the swift boat veterans forever. All for some first class airline tickets, luxury hotel rooms and steak and lobster dinners while enjoying a short period of celebrity vet status.

Mueller was in the Marines.

Why is this in Politics? Shouldn't it be in Sports or something?

Bronze star and Purple Heart a leader of whom EVERYONE has good things to say about him VS Trump the lowest POS republicans can find?

Kerry wrote his own after-action reports too and the Swifties made quick work of that stooge.
They got exposed as liars and dishonored the swift boat veterans forever. All for some first class airline tickets, luxury hotel rooms and steak and lobster dinners while enjoying a short period of celebrity vet status.
Funny Kerry Mueller McCain all were in a war all honorable and the louts on the republican side bash them Meanwhile the fn cowardly traitor had a BS bad heel?

The Irony is amazing.

I get a bigger kick out of RW Trumpdrones with little brown shitstains on the end of their nose ..
GEN6501-2.jpg

The Irony is amazing.

GEN6501-2.jpg
Muddy Trump in a class all his own
All presidents lie. Richard Nixon said he was not a crook, yet he orchestrated the most shamelessly crooked act in the modern presidency. Ronald Reagan said he wasn’t aware of the Iran-Contra deal; there’s evidence he was. Bill Clinton said he did not have sex with that woman; he did, or close enough. Lying in politics transcends political party and era. It is, in some ways, an inherent part of the profession of politicking.

But Donald Trump is in a different category. The sheer frequency, spontaneity and seeming irrelevance of his lies have no precedent. Nixon, Reagan and Clinton were protecting their reputations; Trump seems to lie for the pure joy of it. A whopping 70 percent of Trump’s statements that PolitiFact checked during the campaign were false, while only 4 percent were completely true, and 11 percent mostly true. (Compare that to the politician Trump dubbed “crooked,” Hillary Clinton: Just 26 percent of her statements were deemed false.)

Those who have followed Trump’s career say his lying isn’t just a tactic, but an ingrained habit. New York tabloid writers who covered Trump as a mogul on the rise in the 1980s and ’90s found him categorically different from the other self-promoting celebrities in just how often, and pointlessly, he would lie to them. In his own autobiography, Trump used the phrase “truthful hyperbole,” a term coined by his ghostwriter referring to the flagrant truth-stretching that Trump employed, over and over, to help close sales. Trump apparently loved the wording, and went on to adopt it as his own.

On January 20, Trump’s truthful hyperboles will no longer be relegated to the world of dealmaking or campaigning. Donald Trump will become the chief executive of the most powerful nation in the world, the man charged with representing that nation globally—and, most importantly, telling the story of America back to Americans. He has the megaphone of the White House press office, his popular Twitter account and a loyal new right-wing media army that will not just parrot his version of the truth but actively argue against attempts to knock it down with verifiable facts. Unless Trump dramatically transforms himself, Americans are going to start living in a new reality, one in which their leader is a manifestly unreliable source.

What does this mean for the country—and for the Americans on the receiving end of Trump’s constantly twisting version of reality? It’s both a cultural question and a psychological one. For decades, researchers have been wrestling with the nature of falsehood: How does it arise? How does it affect our brains? Can we choose to combat it? The answers aren’t encouraging for those who worry about the national impact of a reign of untruth over the next four, or eight, years. Lies are exhausting to fight, pernicious in their effects and, perhaps worst of all, almost impossible to correct if their content resonates strongly enough with people’s sense of themselves, which Trump’s clearly do.

The Irony is amazing.

GEN6501-2.jpg
Muddy Trump in a class all his own
All presidents lie. Richard Nixon said he was not a crook, yet he orchestrated the most shamelessly crooked act in the modern presidency. Ronald Reagan said he wasn’t aware of the Iran-Contra deal; there’s evidence he was. Bill Clinton said he did not have sex with that woman; he did, or close enough. Lying in politics transcends political party and era. It is, in some ways, an inherent part of the profession of politicking.

But Donald Trump is in a different category. The sheer frequency, spontaneity and seeming irrelevance of his lies have no precedent. Nixon, Reagan and Clinton were protecting their reputations; Trump seems to lie for the pure joy of it. A whopping 70 percent of Trump’s statements that PolitiFact checked during the campaign were false, while only 4 percent were completely true, and 11 percent mostly true. (Compare that to the politician Trump dubbed “crooked,” Hillary Clinton: Just 26 percent of her statements were deemed false.)

Those who have followed Trump’s career say his lying isn’t just a tactic, but an ingrained habit. New York tabloid writers who covered Trump as a mogul on the rise in the 1980s and ’90s found him categorically different from the other self-promoting celebrities in just how often, and pointlessly, he would lie to them. In his own autobiography, Trump used the phrase “truthful hyperbole,” a term coined by his ghostwriter referring to the flagrant truth-stretching that Trump employed, over and over, to help close sales. Trump apparently loved the wording, and went on to adopt it as his own.

On January 20, Trump’s truthful hyperboles will no longer be relegated to the world of dealmaking or campaigning. Donald Trump will become the chief executive of the most powerful nation in the world, the man charged with representing that nation globally—and, most importantly, telling the story of America back to Americans. He has the megaphone of the White House press office, his popular Twitter account and a loyal new right-wing media army that will not just parrot his version of the truth but actively argue against attempts to knock it down with verifiable facts. Unless Trump dramatically transforms himself, Americans are going to start living in a new reality, one in which their leader is a manifestly unreliable source.

What does this mean for the country—and for the Americans on the receiving end of Trump’s constantly twisting version of reality? It’s both a cultural question and a psychological one. For decades, researchers have been wrestling with the nature of falsehood: How does it arise? How does it affect our brains? Can we choose to combat it? The answers aren’t encouraging for those who worry about the national impact of a reign of untruth over the next four, or eight, years. Lies are exhausting to fight, pernicious in their effects and, perhaps worst of all, almost impossible to correct if their content resonates strongly enough with people’s sense of themselves, which Trump’s clearly do.
Okay, now point out any Trump lie that resulted in anyone's death, like Hillary's, or caused thousands of Americans to lose their health coverage, like Obama's.

Mueller was a Marine 50 years ago. Marines are no more adept at hand to hand combat than an average Karate Gokyu (green belt). And don't play mod, boy.

Mueller would crush that orange shit stain. You cannot be serious, Rump would confess to the Lindbergh murder by the time he was dragged out.

Wrong....Mueller is a skeleton.....Trump would snap him like a popsicle stick.
Donald couldn’t snap a piece of asparagus. Or wouldn’t, because he’s an obese piece of shit who only eats fast food trash

Mueller was a Marine 50 years ago. Marines are no more adept at hand to hand combat than an average Karate Gokyu (green belt). And don't play mod, boy.
Do you even know how low a green belt is? I got it in like 2 years.

Why do you insist that Marines are whimps and shit at hand-to-hand? What do you have against Marines?

Could we call this the dumbest thread of the week? I’m going with that.

Why do you insist that Marines are whimps and shit at hand-to-hand? What do you have against Marines?
He wouldn’t say that face-to-face to a Marine

First off, I'm a GoJu Ryu SHODAN and have given Gokyu rank to dozens of students. A competent sensei should produce a green belt in 6 months, not two years. I have nothing against Marines...I fought along side several of them at Hue, in '68. Never called them "whimps"...that's you lying.

so the answer to a never-ending butt-hurt witch hunt that can't find a crime or evidence of one is to match Mueller and the President up in physical 'contest'?

The snowflakes are REALLY desperate now....lol

Hey, S.J., Mueller can have Strzok as his referee...Trump still gets his Secret Service.... :p

Forum List

Back