How and why are people in London fighting racism when they can't find any black people? Lol.

Wintw

Silver Member
Jul 31, 2016
How and why are people in London fighting racism when they can't find any black people? Lol. Oh, sure, Seal is from there but no one has seen or heard from him in years. Oh, I suppose there are the Islamists but are they really concerned about their well being? I doubt it. I think they are trying to act like that they are pseudo-intellectuals or SOME of their American counter parts to desperately try to make America look as bad as possible.

Last edited:
London is almost as diverse as NY

Basically all their immigrants stay there

Their mayor is a brown muslim guy...lol

When was the last time you were in ANY major British city?
If you ever go to London...get off the tube in Brixton...just make sure it's daylight.

How and why are people in London fighting racism when they can't find any black people? Lol. Oh, sure, Seal is from there but no one has seen or heard from him in years. Oh, I suppose there are the Islamists but are they really concerned about there well being? I doubt it. I think they are trying to act they are pseudo-intellectuals or SOME of their American counter parts to desperately try to make America look as bad as possible.
You should probably visit London or do some research before making such a fool of yourself.

How and why are people in London fighting racism when they can't find any black people? Lol. Oh, sure, Seal is from there but no one has seen or heard from him in years. Oh, I suppose there are the Islamists but are they really concerned about their well being? I doubt it. I think they are trying to act like that they are pseudo-intellectuals or SOME of their American counter parts to desperately try to make America look as bad as possible.

The Kardashian whores gave the order to pretend to be outraged...it provides really cool instagram content / photo ops.

When was the last time you were in ANY major British city?
If you ever go to London...get off the tube in Brixton...just make sure it's daylight.

Lol. Sounds like they are trouble, eh!
London is a shit hole. No dancing around it. Not in the 'Indian Slum' sense of the term, but more in the complete acquiesence of culture to outside forces. It's fucking depressing TBH.
However the same can be said about Paris, Brussels, Berlin...Jesus Berlin...Europeans are cultural nihilists.

Forum List

Back