How Anti-Vaxxers Sound to Normal People

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
This how they sound to folks who are educated and actually think.

22 Medical Studies That Show Vaccines Can Cause Autism
Concerns regarding vaccinations continue to increase exponentially in light of all of the information and documentation that has surfaced over the past few years. As a result, corporate media has responded to alternative media, stating that the increase of persons who are choosing to opt out of vaccines and the recommended vaccine schedule is a result of ‘fear mongering.’
Activist Post 22 Medical Studies That Show Vaccines Can Cause Autism

• Banned
Your 22 studies are circle jerk in the thunder dome, little buddy. Real scientists do not accept them. Yup, you sound like the yerks in the vid.

• Banned
Your 22 studies are circle jerk in the thunder dome, little buddy. Real scientists do not accept them.
your rebuttal is completely empty and meanigless
My rebuttal is truthful: you folks are not qualified to rebut the peer-review science that says you are wrong. And, yes, you sound like the idiots in the vid.

Your 22 studies are circle jerk in the thunder dome, little buddy. Real scientists do not accept them.
your rebuttal is completely empty and meanigless
My rebuttal is truthful: you folks are not qualified to rebut the peer-review science that says you are wrong. And, yes, you sound like the idiots in the vid.
the Idiot in the video is a cdc researcher..the Idiots in your video were wannabe comedians presenting a strawman argument just like you

FUN.jpg

Forum List

Back