How are cops supposed to know if their attacker is armed or not?

You sure sound like a liberal. I haven't attacked you, you're just being your paranoid liberal self. Sticks and stones.....learn it!!

You've had your ass kicked on this topic plenty enough.
Well I'm certainly not a Liberal, by any stretch of the imagination. Also, in no way am I paranoid about anything, especially not about cops killing unarmed citizens. And, sticks and stones do nothing for me, not a thing. In addition, no one has kicked anyone's ass on this topic. This has been nothing more than a conversation where many opinions and feelings have been expressed. I haven't seen any "ass kicking" take place. Obviously, you see some kind of contest or war going on here. This is merely a forum where different ones express their views and opinions, nothing more. It' silly to think of it any other way.

Where I come from we judge people by their actions and your actions shows you to be an anti-cop liberal. You have been given all the facts and you still want to argue. Typical liberal response. The fact that a Grand Jury sat through hours of testimony, read thousands of pages of documents, heard from dozens of witnesses then decided that there was not enough probable cause to indict police officer Darren Wilson, you still want to argue the point. Typical liberal reaction!
Yes, I am anti-cop, and with good reason. No, I'm NOT a Liberal, by any stretch of the imagination. And, no, facts, all facts, were not taken under consideration, and it was made public that witnesses were dismissed that countered what the investigators wanted to hear. I gave examples of those witnesses earlier in this thread. And, the investigation was done by a law enforcement agency, and not by an outside independent source. Bias can be assumed when the part of one agency investigate another part of that agency. Cops investigating cops prove nothing. Law enforcement agencies investigating law enforcement agencies prove nothing.

Do you even understand how a Grand Jury works? The prosecutors control who is or isn't heard in Grand Jury, their job is to find enough evidence to indict, they would not go to a Grand Jury and suppress testimony that would help them achieve that goal. So your "witnesses were dismissed that countered what the investigators wanted to hear." comment is complete and utter nonsense. A third party DID in fact investigate, The DOJ cleared Wilson after conducting their own investigation. But you don't want to hear the facts. You want to believe whatever liberal nonsense you can dream up.
It was made public that witnesses that did not fit what they wanted to hear, were dismissed. It was said on national TV that some witnesses were liars, some were misquoted, and others were completely left out of the mix. Several sources reveal as much. And no independent agency investigated the case. The DOJ, Ferguson officials, and the state of Missouri investigated it, no one else. I'd love to hear "ALL" the facts, and not just the cherry picked evidence that was used to determine no wrong doing. I do NOT believe any Liberal nonsense, none. I'm NOT a Liberal, and do not associate myself with Liberals. Anything else?

So they dismissed witnesses because they were shown to be liars. And that upsets you?

You do know that it's the County prosecutor's office that handles all investigations. Why should this case be any different than any other? The DOJ did in fact conduct their own investigation.

That's all liberals talk about - unarmed man shot - unarmed man shot - unarmed man shot.

If someone attacks me and i've got a gun, i'm gonna shoot him and ask questions later. Who wouldn't?
Cops are trained to use their MagLites ( flashlights ), batons, and trained in self-defense. They're also instructed to call for back-up when needed. In addition, most of them carry some type of defensive spray ( pepper spray ). So, when an unarmed person is approached, forget everything and start shooting? Sorry, but something doesn't add up. And, take a look at the victims. Some of the victims are young kids, old women and old men, non-attack family pets, and disabled people in wheelchairs.

When separating the wheat from the chaff, there's absolutely NO excuse for what we're seeing and experiencing on the streets of America. Police brutality, cold blooded murder, rape, child molestation, stealing, taking bribes from drug dealers and pimps, and spousal abuse, are all common among members of law enforcement. Oh, and I forgot to mention quota tickets to generate revenue.
You forgot to mention Dropping napalm on their heads, feeding them to alligators, dumping them into quicksand, and sending them out into a dark forest full of boogeymen. You have the credibility of a warthog.
geez.gif

Every situation is different. A cop should use a gun only as a last resort before he is overwhelmed, incapacitated or disarmed.

If a 300 pounder like michael brown is charging you, are you gonna hold fire till he's on top of you? THINK
I should have stressed the word, before. That should be sufficient. In your example I would hold fire until he was close enough to get powder burns.

That would be a dumb and possibly deadly mistake. Most shots dont stop a man cold in his tracks. If you let him get that close before the first shot...theres a huge chance the first shot misses or doesnt hit a vital area to instantly stop him. So then...hes on top of you...trying to take your gun.

If they are charging you...and you decide its a lethal threat...dont ever let them get that close. Ever.
ALL attacks at someone (cops or civilians) who is defending themself with a gun is are LETHAL THREATS. The attacker could kill you in a wide variety of ways. He could wrest your gun away from you and shoot you, he could knife you, he could smash your head against a wall or concrete ground, pick up a rock and smash you in the head with it, stick a ballpoint pen in your eye and push it into your brain, wrap a string of some sort around your neck and strangle you, etc, etc.

Bottom line is. The self defense laws of the states do not mention the word "unarmed" or "armed". It is enough that you are being attacked, that you have the right to use lethal force (a gun) to stop the attack. "Unarmed" has nothing to do with it, and the media should stop using that word, as if a cop (or private citizen) were in the wrong to shoot, if the person was unarmed. They have every right to do so.

Political showmanship, nothing more. And, Mr. Obama wanted the public to know that he was on top of things, plain and simple. Just the usual politics played out on a stage that had national attention.

For a person that claims not to be a liberal, you don't hesitate to defend Obama. He didn't care this much about the people in Benghazi.
I do NOT defend Mr. Obama, and never would do so. I did NOT vote for him, do NOT support him in any way, and I believe he is the worst president that we've ever had, period. Obviously, you don't follow me on this forum or you would already know that. I am NOT a Liberal, Conservative, Republican, Democrat, Independent, Right Wing, Left Wing, Moderate, nor anything other than an American for America.

Ok Jakestakey
What? What is that? Please explain. Thanks.

Jake is another fake that claims to be something he's not.
Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm no fake, and I certainly don't claim to be something that I'm not. Anything else you like to slam me about? Got anymore cute names to associate me with? Does it make you feel big and important to attack posters on this forum? Do you feel better once you've done it? Do you get a warm feeling when calling people names, or brow-beating others for having a different view and opinion than yours?

That's all liberals talk about - unarmed man shot - unarmed man shot - unarmed man shot.

If someone attacks me and i've got a gun, i'm gonna shoot him and ask questions later. Who wouldn't?
Cops are trained to use their MagLites ( flashlights ), batons, and trained in self-defense. They're also instructed to call for back-up when needed. In addition, most of them carry some type of defensive spray ( pepper spray ). So, when an unarmed person is approached, forget everything and start shooting? Sorry, but something doesn't add up. And, take a look at the victims. Some of the victims are young kids, old women and old men, non-attack family pets, and disabled people in wheelchairs.

When separating the wheat from the chaff, there's absolutely NO excuse for what we're seeing and experiencing on the streets of America. Police brutality, cold blooded murder, rape, child molestation, stealing, taking bribes from drug dealers and pimps, and spousal abuse, are all common among members of law enforcement. Oh, and I forgot to mention quota tickets to generate revenue.
You forgot to mention Dropping napalm on their heads, feeding them to alligators, dumping them into quicksand, and sending them out into a dark forest full of boogeymen. You have the credibility of a warthog.
geez.gif
Very cute. Your age? Do you have anything adult or civil to say? Why the silly immature remarks? Does it make your day, and give you a warm feeling? Anything else intelligent and adult that you might want to add to your childish comment? Please, feel free to get all of it off your chest while you're at it, don't hold back anything. The laugh is doing me a lot of good.

For a person that claims not to be a liberal, you don't hesitate to defend Obama. He didn't care this much about the people in Benghazi.
I do NOT defend Mr. Obama, and never would do so. I did NOT vote for him, do NOT support him in any way, and I believe he is the worst president that we've ever had, period. Obviously, you don't follow me on this forum or you would already know that. I am NOT a Liberal, Conservative, Republican, Democrat, Independent, Right Wing, Left Wing, Moderate, nor anything other than an American for America.

Ok Jakestakey

Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm no fake, and I certainly don't claim to be something that I'm not. Anything else you like to slam me about? Got anymore cute names to associate me with? Does it make you feel big and important to attack posters on this forum? Do you feel better once you've done it? Do you get a warm feeling when calling people names, or brow-beating others for having a different view and opinion than yours?
He said "Jake". So why are you responding, as if he was talking to YOU ?

Ok Jakestakey

He said "Jake". So why are you responding, as if he was talking to YOU ?
He replied to my comment. Or, he misplaced his comment. Or, he made a mistake. Take a look.

geez.gif
Very cute. Your age? Do you have anything adult or civil to say? Why the silly immature remarks? Does it make your day, and give you a warm feeling? Anything else intelligent and adult that you might want to add to your childish comment? Please, feel free to get all of it off your chest while you're at it, don't hold back anything. The laugh is doing me a lot of good.
EARTH TO SONNY BOY: the cop-hater political theater we've been seeing, has been obvioulsy scammish enough without someone like you posting laughingstock posts, over the deep end. Good grief, fella. How ludicrious can you get ?

1. "when an unarmed person is approached, forget everything and start shooting?" I've never heard this mentioned by anyone. All the talk has been when perpetrators attack cops, security people, or privte citizens with weapon permits.

2. "Sorry, but something doesn't add up. And, take a look at the victims. Some of the victims are young kids, old women and old men, non-attack family pets, and disabled people in wheelchairs." What adds up here is you must be about 10 years old if you expect anybody to believe this idiocy. "We're" seeing and experiencing ? "Police brutality, cold blooded murder, rape, child molestation, stealing, taking bribes from drug dealers and pimps, and spousal abuse, are all common among members of law enforcement." ???? Dude, what have YOU been smoking ? Do you actually expect anybody to buy one ounce of this lunacy ? You can go back to sleep and resume dreaming now. Pheeeeeeww!! (high-pitched whistle)
f_whistle.gif
geez.gif
wtf20.gif
wtf20.gif
wtf20.gif

Last edited:

geez.gif
EARTH TO SONNY BOY:
What? Meaning what?

Ok Jakestakey

Did you get your widdle feeling hurt? Need a tissue?

It's not that you have a different opinion it's that you ignore the facts and assume cops are evil.

geez.gif
EARTH TO SONNY BOY:
What? Meaning what?
Meaning the stuff you're saying is presposterous . THAT'S what!

Oh yeah, right! Cops commonly attacking people in wheelchairs, commonly molesting kids, commonly attacking family pets. Oh, of course. Sure. Happens every day. Pheeeeeeeww!!
f_whistle.gif

Is there a doctor in the house ?

Last edited:

Ok Jakestakey

It's not that you have a different opinion it's that you ignore the facts and assume cops are evil.
Oh, don't flatter yourself. You can't hurt my feelings over a conversation on a discussion forum. I've been at this for years, I've seen and read it all. I've heard much worse many times before. This is a long way from my first forum my friend. Now, I do NOT ignore facts, never have, and never will. Facts are undeniable undisputable hard rock solid concrete evidence. Facts always speak for themselves in any situation or circumstance. Yes, most cops are corrupt, practice brutality, engage in acts that you and I would be in jail or prison for, and they get a free pass in our judicial system. If you're interested in facts, check my Facebook page when and if you have time. You might be surprised at what is made public every single day concerning the activities of cops.

No, I do not need a tissue. Not over some silly immature comments.

geez.gif
EARTH TO SONNY BOY:
What? Meaning what?

Oh yeah, right! Cops commonly attacking people in wheelchairs, commonly molesting kids, commonly attacking family pets. Oh, of course. Sure. Happens every day. Pheeeeeeeww!!
f_whistle.gif

Cop Who Killed Woman in Front Husband and Child While Shooting Their Dog Won t Face Charges The Free Thought Project
Cop Couple Arrested for Inflicting Great Bodily Harm on Their 3-Month Old Baby The Free Thought Project
Cop Charged in Beating that Left a 7-Month-Old Baby with Brain Damage The Free Thought Project
Cop Arrested For Domestic Violence Gets His Job Back Along With Tons of Back Pay
Road Rage Cop Pulls Gun on Elderly Man Drags His Body Behind Car for Changing Lanes Filming Cops
Cops Force Mentally Challenged Woman to Wear I m Dope T-shirt So they Could Ridicule Her The Free Thought Project
Cop Says Awesome After Using Shotgun to Blast Family s Dog in the Head Filming Cops
Combat Vet Illegally Detained and Shaken Down for the Crime of Chewing Tobacco The Free Thought Project
Report U.S. Cops Deceptively Force False Confessions from Children at Staggeringly High Rate The Free Thought Project
The Shooting Death Of John Geer Worse Than Brown Or Garner
Police Department Hires Man After he Tried to Kill a Cop Now He s Beating Up Innocent People The Free Thought Project
Police in Springfield Mo. Investigate Themselves When Their Officers Kill People TruthVoice
Video of Man s Police Interaction Exposes Vast Conspiracy This is Why You Always Film Police The Free Thought Project
They re Going to Kill Me Yelled this Father of Two . Just Before Police Killed Him The Free Thought Project
Police Say Tasering 8-Year-Old Native American Girl Was Justified

Plenty more where these came from. There're posted every single day for all to see. Yep, it happens every single day somewhere in America. Should I post them every day as they come out? Would that be good enough for you? Or, are you still in denial?

Ok Jakestakey

Oh, don't flatter yourself. You can't hurt my feelings over a conversation on a discussion forum. I've been at this for years, I've seen and read it all. I've heard much worse many times before. This is a long way from my first forum my friend. Now, I do NOT ignore facts, never have, and never will. Facts are undeniable undisputable hard rock solid concrete evidence. Facts always speak for themselves in any situation or circumstance. Yes, most cops are corrupt, practice brutality, engage in acts that you and I would be in jail or prison for, and they get a free pass in our judicial system. If you're interested in facts, check my Facebook page when and if you have time. You might be surprised at what is made public every single day concerning the activities of cops.

You're the one whining about being called names.

Most cops are corrupt? Then provide that with some facts big boy!!

Facebook is for women and children.

geez.gif
EARTH TO SONNY BOY:
What? Meaning what?

f_whistle.gif

Cop Who Killed Woman in Front Husband and Child While Shooting Their Dog Won t Face Charges The Free Thought Project
Cop Couple Arrested for Inflicting Great Bodily Harm on Their 3-Month Old Baby The Free Thought Project
Cop Charged in Beating that Left a 7-Month-Old Baby with Brain Damage The Free Thought Project
Cop Arrested For Domestic Violence Gets His Job Back Along With Tons of Back Pay
Road Rage Cop Pulls Gun on Elderly Man Drags His Body Behind Car for Changing Lanes Filming Cops
Cops Force Mentally Challenged Woman to Wear I m Dope T-shirt So they Could Ridicule Her The Free Thought Project
Cop Says Awesome After Using Shotgun to Blast Family s Dog in the Head Filming Cops
Combat Vet Illegally Detained and Shaken Down for the Crime of Chewing Tobacco The Free Thought Project
Report U.S. Cops Deceptively Force False Confessions from Children at Staggeringly High Rate The Free Thought Project
The Shooting Death Of John Geer Worse Than Brown Or Garner
Police Department Hires Man After he Tried to Kill a Cop Now He s Beating Up Innocent People The Free Thought Project
Police in Springfield Mo. Investigate Themselves When Their Officers Kill People TruthVoice
Video of Man s Police Interaction Exposes Vast Conspiracy This is Why You Always Film Police The Free Thought Project
They re Going to Kill Me Yelled this Father of Two . Just Before Police Killed Him The Free Thought Project
Police Say Tasering 8-Year-Old Native American Girl Was Justified

Plenty more where these came from. There're posted every single day for all to see. Yep, it happens every single day somewhere in America. Should I post them every day as they come out? Would that be good enough for you? Or, are you still in denial?

I'd argue that most of these cops were found to be justified in their actions.

geez.gif
EARTH TO SONNY BOY: the cop-hater political theater we've been seeing, has been obvioulsy scammish enough without someone like you posting laughingstock posts, over the deep end. Good grief, fella. How ludicrious can you get ?

1. "when an unarmed person is approached, forget everything and start shooting?" I've never heard this mentioned by anyone. All the talk has been when perpetrators attack cops, security people, or privte citizens with weapon permits.

2. "Sorry, but something doesn't add up. And, take a look at the victims. Some of the victims are young kids, old women and old men, non-attack family pets, and disabled people in wheelchairs." What adds up here is you must be about 10 years old if you expect anybody to believe this idiocy. "We're" seeing and experiencing ? "Police brutality, cold blooded murder, rape, child molestation, stealing, taking bribes from drug dealers and pimps, and spousal abuse, are all common among members of law enforcement." ???? Dude, what have YOU been smoking ? Do you actually expect anybody to buy one ounce of this lunacy ? You can go back to sleep and resume dreaming now. Pheeeeeeww!! (high-pitched whistle)
f_whistle.gif
geez.gif
wtf20.gif
wtf20.gif
wtf20.gif
Please read below. I posted several links for you to read. They verify exactly what I've been saying. I have proof of what I say. The links are given in a comment to you below. Scroll down and read, please.

Read the FACTS below. I just posted several links that verify everything that I've been saying, everything. Yes, please read the links I just posted about women and children. Some as young as 3 months old. One was 7 months old. Please read the links I gave you below. Scroll down and read my proof. Thanks.

I don't whine about anything, thank you. I certainly don't whine over silly immature comments and remarks on a discussion forum. Calling attention to it is not whining. I have provided many links below. If you don't think those are enough links, I can post as many as you want. They are posted every single day on the internet for all to see. Please read the links that I just posted below. I can post any amount of them that you would like to read. People read those links every single day. They are posted on my Facebook page daily. I have provided my proof. Read.

Read the FACTS below. I just posted several links that verify everything that I've been saying, everything. Yes, please read the links I just posted about women and children. Some as young as 3 months old. One was 7 months old. Please read the links I gave you below. Scroll down and read my proof. Thanks.

What facts? Statements made by "anonymous sources? Where nine times out of ten the officer was found to be justified in their actions? With millions or arrest each day you're going to find some that claim to be unjustified, but when it comes to the nut cutting, the cops are usually in the right.

Forum List

Back