How are you celebrating January 6?

She was unarmed and posed no immediate danger to anyone. That made it an unnecessary killing.

Her being unarmed is totally irrelevant. She did pose a threat, had she made it through the window the mob chanting for the death of our elected officials would have had unimpeded access to them.

Sadly, the same sentiment does not apply to those officers on the street. They have to make split second decisions and if they are wrong, he/she is strung up in the town square.

I agree that they are often not given the benefit of the doubt that the deserve.

Wrong.

She was a violent domestic terrorist lawfully killed while committing her act of domestic terrorism.

That's it!

That's what we want to see!

Spin on that tailbone as fast as you can while you shriek DOMESTIC TERRORISM as loudly as you can, with that really high-pitched squeal in your voice -- you know, the one you learned to imitate by torturing small animals when you were a kid.

(PS -- I disagree with your post.)

Holy shit, I had never heard that CT before. It is very deep! Thanks for posting it, it was a hoot to read

It's not easy for those wedded to a narrative to even think that Critical Thinkers have other more likely alternatives .

Your difficulty is that piece consisted of several indisputable facts . Not opinion pieces or wild conjecture .

And it was just the tip of the rotten iceberg .

But far better to ignore such nonsense .

Anyhow , it is far too above your pay grade to warrant even giving it another thought .

Bit like Covid being over 30 years old and the injections being killer shots

Total madness .

After waking up with my pillow soaked with tears, I'm going to light some candles on my Government Shrine and then hop on Twitter to troll people who still talk incoherently about Ray Epps.

OH WAIT.....none of that is true because I'm not a neurotic Leftist. Sorry.
How would you know if Epps is or isnt a fed? Do you have inside knowledge that the rest of us dont have?

Her being unarmed is totally irrelevant. She did pose a threat, had she made it through the window the mob chanting for the death of our elected officials would have had unimpeded access to them.

I agree that they are often not given the benefit of the doubt that the deserve.
Yes

the river of blood left by those that did make it inside was proof of the danger.

What exactly did Lt. Byrd do to earn your praise? Testify emotionally against your boogeyman?

He took a righteous shot that put an end to the threat of the people he was charged with protecting. That one shot sent the rest of the cowards fleeing like cockroaches when the light is turned on.

Did he testify? I had no idea but I do not really follow such things as it is all just for show.

Why? It was a legit, legal shot.

She was breaching a barricade that was protecting the people the CP were charged with protecting from a mob of people chanting for their death. Had she gotten through and opened the door it would have been a free for all. One bullet put a stop to it all since the fucking cowards ran like cockroaches after she was shot.
Liar.

He took a righteous shot that put an end to the threat of the people he was charged with protecting. That one shot sent the rest of the cowards fleeing like cockroaches when the light is turned on.

Did he testify? I had no idea but I do not really follow such things as it is all just for show.
Liar.

Spoken like a true leftist. "Independent" my ass.

Righteous shot? shooting an unarmed woman in the head is heroic to you

Not sure I would use the word heroic. Her being unarmed is totally irrelevant.

or is it that you would like to see more people killed in this day and age for opposing the people you really support?

It has nothing to do with who they oppose or support. It has to do with the action they are committing at the time of the shooting.

And you think you're independent of the "duopoly"? Hell man, this is how you support it....

Again, her political views are irrelevant. This is about her actions, not her views.

Forum List

Back