How Bad did the Ds screw themselves with Kavanaugh?

The Ds are being presented as a lynch mob nationwide to great effect. This is the year that the job exodus from the Blue Wall will really take off due to state and local corporate taxes and regulation differentials. Kavanaugh really is the likely deciding vote to make sanctuary status unconstitutional and really hurt the Ds at the state and local levels.

Without all of the solicited perjury, a more narrow focus and letting the house Ds taking the blame for large peaceful protests could the Ds have prevented the current backlash among independents and energizing the R base?

I don't know the answer to that question but throwing away an automatic mid-term correction is about as stupid as anyone can get.
I have no recollection of a party imploding like that. The Democrats were absolutely abysmal.

I agree but a seven weeks in the making plan that does not reach even grammar school class president race levels of competence, in the US Senate?

A "lynch mob" is a great characterization because that is exactly what it was. Folk legend has a lynch mob hanging an innocent man without a trial but you don't have to be murdered to be lynched.

The Ds are being presented as a lynch mob nationwide to great effect. This is the year that the job exodus from the Blue Wall will really take off due to state and local corporate taxes and regulation differentials. Kavanaugh really is the likely deciding vote to make sanctuary status unconstitutional and really hurt the Ds at the state and local levels.

Without all of the solicited perjury, a more narrow focus and letting the house Ds taking the blame for large peaceful protests could the Ds have prevented the current backlash among independents and energizing the R base?

I don't know the answer to that question but throwing away an automatic mid-term correction is about as stupid as anyone can get.
I have no recollection of a party imploding like that. The Democrats were absolutely abysmal.

I agree but a seven weeks in the making plan that does not reach even grammar school class president race levels of competence, in the US Senate?
Yeah, it is certainly disturbing that adults with power could miscalculate so badly ... and be so sleazy,

You've got no more right to presume than anyone else. Sorry.
Ah, but it was OK to presume that accusations with no corroboration were valid, because Sidney Blumenthal could sputter a phrase in Latin, eh?
And it was OK when OldLady decided to make a thread insisting Kav was drugged and drunk during his testimony, and of his wife on tranquillisers- with no evidence whatsoever of either.
Be gentle, anyone who is a D has big problems now.

by any reasonable legal standard, Kavanaugh has been exonerated

and Ford's story just does not pass the smell test

for one, she remembers everything EXCEPT for critical info that would have given Kavanaugh a reasonble chance to prove himeself innocent (time, location, etc) and defend hinself, that's fishy in and of itself

and more importantly, none of the witnesses she names could or would back her story

to believe her, one has to believe that she left a small gathering of 6 or so people and walked several miles

AND that she left her best friend with 4 or 5 boys, most of whom neither she or her friend knew very well and two of which had just tried to assault her - who does this?

and lastly, you have to assume that her best friend does not remember the night she just disappeared, miles from home with no explanation, and left her with a bunch of strangers - it just does not make sense or sound realistic

nevermind the fact that Ford is a known left wing activist...

I certainly think Booker REALLY screwed himself for ANY hope of being the first President with black parents.

No one has any more evidence that the Dems manufactured the allegations against Kavanaugh than anyone has evidence that Kavanaugh assaulted Dr. Ford.

This is certainly true enough OL.

But if the FBI were to take a look at Feinstein and Ford's computers and phones, if it was a conspiracy to defame Kavanaugh- it could indeed be proven.

I'd love to see an investigation into this.

Is it possible that the Dems manufactured this? Sure- if fact I'd say its pretty likely.

What are the chances that Mr. Kavanaugh would have just happened to pick someone to rape who happened to become a high-powered, super-connected, pussy hat wearing Anti Trump Warrior? Since I really don't believe a lot in coincidences, I'd say close to zero.

No one has any more evidence that the Dems manufactured the allegations against Kavanaugh than anyone has evidence that Kavanaugh assaulted Dr. Ford. Yes it's okay for you all to be slinging that around like a given, is that right?
Why, after screaming for weeks that one needs evidence before drawing conclusions?
There is compelling evidence the Democrats manufactured evidence to try to defeat Kavanaugh. They had Ford's letter before the hearing and throughout 45 days of hearings they never once talked about it, clearly showing they did not consider her credible, but as soon as the hearings ended and the committee was about to move to a vote, they suddenly claimed to believe Ford.

There's no rape without independent witnesses. We all know this. NOT

`
While the activists outbursts during the Kavanaugh hearing is something I would not do, it made for good TV. In a negative sort of way, the MSM latched on to that. People crave seeing such things. Simply put, it's entertainment. Nonetheless, it actually spread their message. That's the way TV works. Now, the MSM is concentrating on the med-term elections. Trump and McConnell have boasted the protestors antics have bolstered the GOP's status by an average of 6%.(+/-) That was a bit hasty and premature. The outbursts apparently did have an effect on women over all, least ways according to most pollsters.

So, if one is going to ask: "How Bad did the Ds screw themselves with Kavanaugh?" Overall? They failed to promote the "democrat" brand but they did promote the "female" brand.

The Dem and GOP bases feel pretty much the same as they did before the entire Kavanaugh Fracas. Independents, however, are horrified by the Dems' behavior. So are minority men who think white prog PusshHatters are insane.

So, the Dems blew it.

Good.

The Dem and GOP bases feel pretty much the same as they did before the entire Kavanaugh Fracas. Independents, however, are horrified by the Dems' behavior. So are minority men who think white prog PusshHatters are insane.

So, the Dems blew it.

Good.

Dimm "men" are such fucking BETAS.

There is compelling evidence the Democrats manufactured evidence to try to defeat Kavanaugh. They had Ford's letter before the hearing and throughout 45 days of hearings they never once talked about it, clearly showing they did not consider her credible, but as soon as the hearings ended and the committee was about to move to a vote, they suddenly claimed to believe Ford.
`
`

Do you have a link to this "compelling evidence"?

Forum List

Back