How Bad Was Biden's Speech? Even the WaPo Board Disapproves

Status
Not open for further replies.
And this is no doubt why the Demented Basement Dummy attempted to walk the entire thing back not 24 hours later. But sorry, Jack. You said what you said and you did what you did. And some images will live forever (see below).

I am copying the article from Hot Air, which has a substantial part of the editorial from the WaPo with a link. I'm not subscribed to the WaPo as I won't give them one red cent of my money.

View attachment 690997
WaPo`s token fascist Henry Olsen bitches about Democrats in every article he`s ever written. This is nothing out of the ordinary.
The damage is done. Hopefully more people saw his true colors.

But the ones on his side won't change their mind. They were at home watching with fists clenched "yes yes they are evil violent hate mongering liars and Nazis bent on destroying America!!!!!!!!"
The damage really is done. We don`t know what Trump did with our Top Secrets that he stole.

That and WV/Pitt was a great game.

Was flipping between those two and the Mizzou game.
Trillions of dollars stolen from taxpayers to be given to special interests. I go to the store and the prices are going up like crazy. Ph uk what you back and ph uk Biden.

Trillions of dollars stolen from taxpayers to be given to special interests. I go to the store and the prices are going up like crazy. Ph uk what you back and ph uk Biden.

What does that have to do with the start of College Football season and some great Thursday night games? and what the fuck is a ph uk?

This was by far the most despicable speech ever given by an American President.

It will cost the filthy Democrat Party many votes in this year's mid term and in the 2024 Presidential race.

You know the speech was bad when Potatohead had to lie and deny about what he said the day after the speech.

What does that have to do with the start of College Football season and some great Thursday night games? and what the fuck is a ph uk?
It is when there are low level comments by people working these in stores who see others purchasing a bit more with cash while they are not so fortunate with other shoppers in the same lane. And with very few of them understanding the principles of debt even with the person paying not be wealthy.

It is when there are low level comments by people working these in stores who see others purchasing a bit more with cash while they are not so fortunate with other shoppers in the same lane. And with very few of them understanding the principles of debt even with the person paying not be wealthy.

What does that have to do with the start of College Football season and some great Thursday night games?

and what the fuck is a ph uk?

This was by far the most despicable speech ever given by an American President.

It will cost the filthy Democrat Party many votes in this year's mid term and in the 2024 Presidential race.

You know the speech was bad when Potatohead had to lie and deny about what he said the day after the speech.

It topped Cankles's "basket of deplorables" debacle

It topped Cankles's "basket of deplorables" debacle
The thing that stood out to me, in what I have seen beyond the stage reminiscent of a Hitler speech in the late '30s, was that the rhetoric was similar in its dehumanizing of those who politically refuse to accept that Heir Biden is in power...

It left me thinking with dread, 'oh no, not again'....

OP violates Clean Start, also many other threads on this topic already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back