How Bad Was Biden's Speech? Even the WaPo Board Disapproves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not comment on the speech at all, just the topic of the OP.

I did not watch the speech, there were 4 college football games going on, those are far more important than what some old white dude with dementia had to say.

I did watch a couple snips of the speech, it was bizarre. The red lighting was fucking weird and I am pissed he used Marines as a props.

No shit, he had them standing there like the Leibstandarte SS Adolf Hitler.

hitler-deitrich-himmler.jpg

Do you think that was a unifying, presidential speech? A speech meant to lower the temperature in this country? Or, as Greg Gutfeld put it on the five yesterday, “If you took out MAGA republicans, and replaced it with Russia, or China, it would have been a great foregin policy speech that would have brought Americans together against an enemy, until you realize he was talking about Americans….”

Of course not. It was a speech meant to rile up the base and get them out to vote. But then again my comment was about the link in the OP and the WaPo editorial, not the speech.

It is funny as shit you all whining about Biden not trying to unify when you literally worship a man whose entire campaign and presidency was about dividing the country even more, just like the 4 that came before him.

Of course not. It was a speech meant to rile up the base and get them out to vote. But then again my comment was about the link in the OP and the WaPo editorial, not the speech.

It is funny as shit you all whining about Biden not trying to unify when you literally worship a man whose entire campaign and presidency was about dividing the country even more, just like the 4 that came before him.
Is that why Jo had to walk back what he said the next day?

Well, I'm going to leave Trump out of it, let's see if you can too, mmmmk?

I thought Biden had a great opportunity to make a speech that would calm American's, that while a former President is under investigation, the ranker displayed, and a great chance to come clean to American's that he made a mistake when he described half of America as semi Fascists....But no, instead he had to have that creepy blood red backdrop, with Marines posted behind him, and give a speech that could best be described as a call to dehumanize those who voted for the former President....We've seen this movie before, and it didn't end well...

I thought Biden had a great opportunity to make a speech that would calm American's, that while a former President is under investigation, the ranker displayed, and a great chance to come clean to American's that he made a mistake when he described half of America as semi Fascists....But no, instead he had to have that creepy blood red backdrop, with Marines posted behind him, and give a speech that could best be described as a call to dehumanize those who voted for the former President....We've seen this movie before, and it didn't end well...

So, in other words he basically followed the script, just taking it one more step forward, of the last 4 presidents before him.

But, yeah, damn it was creepy.

And the lunatic lefties were screaming that Trump was a dictator!!!

ROFLMAO!!!!!
Which lunatic lefties said that? We said he was a traitor and that was before he stole Top Secret documents concerning our security. He deserves a firing squad even though the damage is already done. I wonder what the price tag is for revealing the identities of our spies and/or our nuclear systems.

When the primordial soup first appeared, the runoff was discarded as not acceptable. But not all of it. Some of it intertwined with the best to sustain life. Throughout history we have endless people in power who have imprints from the runoff who should have expired. Joe Biden is part of that. And a reason humanity has so much suffering. Many times, he has spewed the killing of people who vote differently by his words.

So, in other words he basically followed the script, just taking it one more step forward, of the last 4 presidents before him.

But, yeah, damn it was creepy.
Well, we agree it was creepy...lol Maybe there is hope....

Then you didn't like the speech?

To speak like you I would say you want to exterminate the Christians.

Well, we agree it was creepy...lol Maybe there is hope....

Then you didn't like the speech?

I did not watch it, college football was on. The snips I saw I did not like at all.

And this is no doubt why the Demented Basement Dummy attempted to walk the entire thing back not 24 hours later. But sorry, Jack. You said what you said and you did what you did. And some images will live forever (see below).

I am copying the article from Hot Air, which has a substantial part of the editorial from the WaPo with a link. I'm not subscribed to the WaPo as I won't give them one red cent of my money.

View attachment 690997
Biden called on all Americans to protect their Democracy and of course the speech didn`t go over very well at the Kremlin either. Do you know that the Demented Dummy kicked trump`s ass so thoroughly in 2 debates that the soon to be indicted one ran from debate #3. :auiqs.jpg:
I thought that trump didn`t allow his goons to read anything from WaPo. What changed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back