🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How bout this Bigly Badass Economy, eh lefties?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
If Trump is elected the economy will crash! Remember that gem? I bet you'll say no but the ONLY honest answer is yes.
3.9%??? I don't even remember the last time I heard unemployment was that low. GDP keeps being revised up. Stock market up overall despite its rocky performance.

Simply put the economy is booming so how are you going to counter that if it continues through this fall?
I'm not sure pointing at Trump with an angrily shaking finger as you proclaim him a poopyhead is going to cut it.

borg-resistance-is-futile.jpg

We’ll just point out the growing number of people out of the labor force and rant about U6 numbers like the right did while the economy and unemployment numbers improved under Obama. I’d say we should point to GDP growth, but you all treated last year’s 2.3% growth like it had never happened before in the history of the nation, so can’t use that.

• Banned
We’ll just point out the growing number of people out of the labor force and rant about U6 numbers like the right did while the economy and unemployment numbers improved under Obama. I’d say we should point to GDP growth, but you all treated last year’s 2.3% growth like it had never happened before in the history of the nation, so can’t use that.
The problem with that plan is it is the usual looking backwards plan. Since the "sky is going to fall if" plan didn't work in 16 I don't think reminding people of the "suck" of the Obama administration is going to work lol.

If Trump is elected the economy will crash! Remember that gem? I bet you'll say no but the ONLY honest answer is yes.
We’ll just point out the growing number of people out of the labor force and rant about U6 numbers like the right did while the economy and unemployment numbers improved under Obama.
Beautifully illustrating, once again, how similar the two ends of the spectrum can be in their behaviors.

The problem with that plan is it is the usual looking backwards plan. Since the "sky is going to fall if" plan didn't work in 16 I don't think reminding people of the "suck" of the Obama administration is going to work lol.
95.5 million people out of the labor force gramps. The U.S. economy is dead. Trump isn’t improving it as fast as I like, so he’s a failure and probably born in Africa.

Just remind minorities if they keep voting Democrat, and one day they think for themselves. They could be Kanye Wested. Also remind minorities under Trump their unemployment rate is the lowest in history. Also remind them what Obama did for them in eight years, which is leaving them worse off. In other words, just tell them the truth.

/-----/ Dems' wet dream from Middle America
Save us from good news.jpg

Just remind minorities if they keep voting Democrat, and one day they think for themselves. They could be Kanye Wested. Also remind minorities under Trump their unemployment rate is the lowest in history. Also remind them what Obama did for them in eight years, which is leaving them worse off. In other words, just tell them the truth.
You guys will keep celebrating minority deaths and spreading hate and fear about them, so I'm not too worried about them jumping on your bandwagon that's built on lies anyways.

Simply put the economy is booming so how are you going to counter that if it continues through this fall?
The strategists will just recommend that their candidates point to the fact that the economy was growing quickly before Trump took office. They will also be able to point out that much of the economic gain was put on the credit card, as the deficits balloon to huge levels.

They will also point out that wages still remain stagnant (showing who is actually benefitting from the growth, and it ain't the voters), and that the manufacturing jobs are still leaving.

Then they will also point out that the only real policy from this congress and white house that has had any effect was the tax cuts, and that they almost exclusively benefit the rich, especially in light of the fact that their cuts are permanent ( while those of the lower earners are temporary).

Then, they will point out that the corporate tax cuts we're first suggested by Obama and blocked by the same people now trying to take credit for them.

You guys will keep celebrating minority deaths and spreading hate and fear about them, so I'm not too worried about them jumping on your bandwagon that's built on lies anyways.
Lol, we constantly remind liberals about deaths of minorities in liberal Shit holes, but you will do nothing about it. Thanks for bringing it up though. And before you say why don't you do anything about it, holder banned Trump from Chicago. Not that it really means anything, but it shows liberals are okay with minorities killing each other.

Lol, we constantly remind liberals about deaths of minorities in liberal Shit holes, but you will do nothing about it. Thanks for bringing it up though. And before you say why don't you do anything about it, holder banned Trump from Chicago. Not that it really means anything, but it shows liberals are okay with minorities killing each other.
Liberals work every day to stop it. Republicans laugh and joke about it and celebrate the killings.

Liberals work every day to stop it. Republicans laugh and joke about it and celebrate the killings.
We laugh when your kind killed stop and frisk in new York. You know the policy that was actually working. Or the policy Obama put in effect stopping schools from reporting kids committing crimes in schools. You know the one that allowed a school shooter to buy the gun. Yeah you are trying to stop needless shootings. Lol

3.9%??? I don't even remember the last time I heard unemployment was that low. GDP keeps being revised up. Stock market up overall despite its rocky performance.

I'm not sure pointing at Trump with an angrily shaking finger as you proclaim him a poopyhead is going to cut it.

You must not be invested in the stock market. Only in the last week has my portfolio teetered back into the black for the year, and even then just barely, and it would follow pattern if a week from now it's in the red again.

That's for this year. In the big picture it's fascinating how it took some wags exactly eight years to notice economic growth was happening.

We laugh when your kind killed stop and frisk in new York. You know the policy that was actually working. Or the policy Obama put in effect stopping schools from reporting kids committing crimes in schools. You know the one that allowed a school shooter to buy the gun. Yeah you are trying to stop needless shootings. Lol
Illegal search and seizure :itsok:

And after decades of making it as easy as possible for criminals to get guns, and lifting bans that let assault weapons spread like wildfire in the streets, you have no right to blame anybody for the massacres you keep telling us to ignore.

And after decades of making it as easy as possible for criminals to get guns, and lifting bans that let assault weapons spread like wildfire in the streets, you have no right to blame anybody for the massacres you keep telling us to ignore.
Lol, you don't get it. Stop and frisk they weren't searched dumbass. Your kind put policy in place that allowed the latest school shooter to buy the gun. If it wasn't for LIBERAL POLICY. He wouldn't of been able to buy the gun, but like always liberals don't want to fix problems, you just want to make them worse.

The strategists will just recommend that their candidates point to the fact that the economy was growing quickly before Trump took office. They will also be able to point out that much of the economic gain was put on the credit card, as the deficits balloon to huge levels.

They will also point out that wages still remain stagnant (showing who is actually benefitting from the growth, and it ain't the voters), and that the manufacturing jobs are still leaving.

Then they will also point out that the only real policy from this congress and white house that has had any effect was the tax cuts, and that they almost exclusively benefit the rich, especially in light of the fact that their cuts are permanent ( while those of the lower earners are temporary).

Then, they will point out that the corporate tax cuts we're first suggested by Obama and blocked by the same people now trying to take credit for them.
So more of the same. Looking backwards & class warfare. Got it.

View attachment 192134

Can you tell by looking at this graph when one Admin ended and the next began? Or is there a continuous trend downward?

upload_2018-5-6_12-21-55.png

Last edited:

Lol, you don't get it. Stop and frisk they weren't searched dumbass. Your kind put policy in place that allowed the latest school shooter to buy the gun. If it wasn't for LIBERAL POLICY. He wouldn't of been able to buy the gun, but like always liberals don't want to fix problems, you just want to make them worse.
AR-15's were banned not that long ago. You fought to spread them through America, and you use mass murders to spread more around the country.

yesterday, one of the boards established RW's was insisting this country is running on Obamas budget and Trump had nothing to do with any current economic issues ... the rest of the board 's RW's never stepped in to make a correction SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Thanks Obama !

View attachment 192134

Who said that the economy would crash if Trump got elected?

Forum List

Back