How bout this Bigly Badass Economy, eh lefties?

We’ll just point out the growing number of people out of the labor force and rant about U6 numbers like the right did while the economy and unemployment numbers improved under Obama. I’d say we should point to GDP growth, but you all treated last year’s 2.3% growth like it had never happened before in the history of the nation, so can’t use that.
The problem with that plan is it is the usual looking backwards plan. Since the "sky is going to fall if" plan didn't work in 16 I don't think reminding people of the "suck" of the Obama administration is going to work lol.

Obama took the economy from recession to steady growth - the same growth rate and reduction in umemployment rate that Trump is enjoying and improving.

Is it so hard to give credit?
Apparently it is because very few Democrats give Trump ANY credit.
As for Obama, he managed the worst recovery ever. Slow to anemic growth and and unemployment that declined at a snail's pace

We’ll just point out the growing number of people out of the labor force and rant about U6 numbers like the right did while the economy and unemployment numbers improved under Obama. I’d say we should point to GDP growth, but you all treated last year’s 2.3% growth like it had never happened before in the history of the nation, so can’t use that.
The problem with that plan is it is the usual looking backwards plan. Since the "sky is going to fall if" plan didn't work in 16 I don't think reminding people of the "suck" of the Obama administration is going to work lol.

Obama took the economy from recession to steady growth - the same growth rate and reduction in umemployment rate that Trump is enjoying and improving.

As for Obama, he managed the worst recovery ever. Slow to anemic growth and and unemployment that declined at a snail's pace

I give Trump credit.

Why do you lie?

Well there is some progress in your worthless OPINION, you admit there was a recovery under Obama and you admit that unemployment declined under Obama.
As for Tramp he is managing the worst recovery from a recovery in the history of recovering from a recovery!!!!

I think that claim "worst recovery ever" is a false meme perpetrated by the right. The "worst recovery ever" was the Great Depression. The recession that Obama had to deal with was the worst recession since the Great Depression, so why are you guys comparing recovery to the many minor recessions we've had? Why don't you compare it to the Great Depression? Do you realize the growth rate under Trump is the SAME as the growth rate under Obama? Same with the reduction in unemployment.

For example:

MW-FW683_trumps_20171020075410_MG.png

I will give Trump credit where and when it's deserved. According to this article, the growth rate and unemployment rate is on par with Obama's economy, the rate isn't much different. What's different is:
But there are two clear areas where the economy has improved since Trump won the election: Sentiment is up, and business investment is up.

Now if this translates into better economic opportunities for us peons, then I'll give Trump credit. It's a pity though, that you can not give Obama credit for the same things you demand we give Trump credit for isn't it?

I think that claim "worst recovery ever" is a false meme perpetrated by the right. The "worst recovery ever" was the Great Depression. The recession that Obama had to deal with was the worst recession since the Great Depression, so why are you guys comparing recovery to the many minor recessions we've had? Why don't you compare it to the Great Depression? Do you realize the growth rate under Trump is the SAME as the growth rate under Obama? Same with the reduction in unemployment.

For example:

I will give Trump credit where and when it's deserved. According to this article, the growth rate and unemployment rate is on par with Obama's economy, the rate isn't much different. What's different is:
But there are two clear areas where the economy has improved since Trump won the election: Sentiment is up, and business investment is up.

Now if this translates into better economic opportunities for us peons, then I'll give Trump credit. It's a pity though, that you can not give Obama credit for the same things you demand we give Trump credit for isn't it?
Wrong. The recovery then was booming because of ww2 manufacturing and the great housing boom in suburbia that followed.
Obama's recovery could have been much better if he and the Democrats would have stayed out of the way. The Fed pumping trillions into the economy is the only thing that propped up Obama & the left.

For example:

Wrong. The recovery then was booming because of ww2 manufacturing and the great housing boom in suburbia that followed.
Obama's recovery could have been much better if he and the Democrats would have stayed out of the way. The Fed pumping trillions into the economy is the only thing that propped up Obama & the left.

I disagree on that. What's Trump's excuse then? Growth rate is unchanged.

For example:

Excuse for what? In case you haven't noticed the economy is rolling right along.

Obama is and was a worthless shit stain..,

For example:

Excuse for what? In case you haven't noticed the economy is rolling right along.

In case you haven't noticed the growth rate is the same as it was under Obama who you refuse to give credit to while demanding we give credit to Trump...just saying...

For example:

In case you haven't noticed the growth rate is the same as it was under Obama who you refuse to give credit to while demanding we give credit to Trump...just saying...
Trump Just Did Something Obama Never Could — Deliver On Promised GDP Growth | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

For example:

Trump Just Did Something Obama Never Could — Deliver On Promised GDP Growth | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

From your article:
What did Trump's economists say GDP growth for 2017 would be? Well, they said it would be 2.3% — exactly what the economy delivered, according to the BEA.

What was the growth rate under Obama?
It hit 2.9%. But you won't credit him.

From your article:
What did Trump's economists say GDP growth for 2017 would be? Well, they said it would be 2.3% — exactly what the economy delivered, according to the BEA.

I've said it a hundred times. OBAMA SLOWED THE RATE OF GROWTH BECAUSE OF HIS AGENDA AND POLICIES. He hindered growth. Get it yet?

From your article:

I've said it a hundred times. OBAMA SLOWED THE RATE OF GROWTH BECAUSE OF HIS AGENDA AND POLICIES. He hindered growth. Get it yet?

The evidence doesn't support your claim since the growth under Trump is the same or less.

From your article:

The evidence doesn't support your claim since the growth under Trump is the same or less.
I have run my business for near 30 years. The evidence is OBVIOUS to me. I see the trends, spikes & crashes first hand and quite fast when they occur.

From your article:

I have run my business for near 30 years. The evidence is OBVIOUS to me. I see the trends, spikes & crashes first hand and quite fast when they occur.

I pointed out what your article said, and it pretty much echoed what I said.

While the economy isn't growing at any better rate - people ARE feelling better about it. So feel better.

But maybe in the process, instead of telling us we are too petty to credit Trump, you should think about giving some credit where it's due as well, and credit Obama.

From your article:

While the economy isn't growing at any better rate - people ARE feelling better about it. So feel better.

But maybe in the process, instead of telling us we are too petty to credit Trump, you should think about giving some credit where it's due as well, and credit Obama.
Obama deserves no credit. His growth was due to the fed pumping money into the economy. Without the fed I am willing to bet the recession would have continued BECAUSE OF OBAMAS POLICIES.

From your article:

Obama deserves no credit. His growth was due to the fed pumping money into the economy. Without the fed I am willing to bet the recession would have continued BECAUSE OF OBAMAS POLICIES.

Then I can't see how Trump deserves credit for anything since the growth rate is exactly the same - even a little less :lol:

Then I can't see how Trump deserves credit for anything since the growth rate is exactly the same - even a little less :lol:
And trump pumped no money,,,,even if it went to billionaires???

So more of the same. Looking backwards & class warfare.
Commenting on the stagnation of wages and the temporary tax cuts and ballooning deficit are looking forward, not backward. Stating a simple fact that the tax cuts benefitted very few Americans by a much larger amount is a simple statement of fact. Only a fool or someone trying to fool the fools would call that class warfare.

So more of the same. Looking backwards & class warfare.
Commenting on the stagnation of wages and the temporary tax cuts and ballooning deficit are looking forward, not backward. Stating a simple fact that the tax cuts benefitted very few Americans by a much larger amount is a simple statement of fact. Only a fool or someone trying to fool the fools would call that class warfare.
There is no politician in EITHER party that can run on the deficit because they are all hypocrites.
Dont like your wage get a better job.

Forum List

Back