How bout this Bigly Badass Economy, eh lefties?

Lol, we constantly remind liberals about deaths of minorities in liberal Shit holes, but you will do nothing about it. Thanks for bringing it up though. And before you say why don't you do anything about it, holder banned Trump from Chicago. Not that it really means anything, but it shows liberals are okay with minorities killing each other.
Liberals work every day to stop it. Republicans laugh and joke about it and celebrate the killings.
We laugh when your kind killed stop and frisk in new York. You know the policy that was actually working. Or the policy Obama put in effect stopping schools from reporting kids committing crimes in schools. You know the one that allowed a school shooter to buy the gun. Yeah you are trying to stop needless shootings. Lol
Illegal search and seizure :itsok:

And after decades of making it as easy as possible for criminals to get guns, and lifting bans that let assault weapons spread like wildfire in the streets, you have no right to blame anybody for the massacres you keep telling us to ignore.
Lol, you don't get it. Stop and frisk they weren't searched dumbass. Your kind put policy in place that allowed the latest school shooter to buy the gun. If it wasn't for LIBERAL POLICY. He wouldn't of been able to buy the gun, but like always liberals don't want to fix problems, you just want to make them worse.
AR-15's were banned not that long ago. You fought to spread them through America, and you use mass murders to spread more around the country.
At 15 is basically a shotgun dummy, but it has scary accessories put on them. And further more you know the ar in the name isn't assault rifle? Maybe a I can educate you a little today.

If Trump is elected the economy will crash! Remember that gem? I bet you'll say no but the ONLY honest answer is yes.
3.9%??? I don't even remember the last time I heard unemployment was that low. GDP keeps being revised up. Stock market up overall despite its rocky performance.

Simply put the economy is booming so how are you going to counter that if it continues through this fall?
I'm not sure pointing at Trump with an angrily shaking finger as you proclaim him a poopyhead is going to cut it.

View attachment 192134
Remember the economy Bush and the GOP left Obama?

Remember the economy Obama left Trump?

You guys should be down on your knees thanking Obama for giving Trump something Trump had nothing to do with but could take credit for.

If Trump is elected the economy will crash! Remember that gem? I bet you'll say no but the ONLY honest answer is yes.
3.9%??? I don't even remember the last time I heard unemployment was that low. GDP keeps being revised up. Stock market up overall despite its rocky performance.

Simply put the economy is booming so how are you going to counter that if it continues through this fall?
I'm not sure pointing at Trump with an angrily shaking finger as you proclaim him a poopyhead is going to cut it.

View attachment 192134

You guys should be down on your knees thanking Obama for giving Trump something Trump had nothing to do with but could take credit for.

theyre already down on their knees ....................... licking Trumps lolipop

Silly Liberals! The economy was MUCH worse when Obama left office than when he entered. It was tanking until Trump won the election. Thank GOD
we have Trump!

View attachment 192134

Democrats were in control of both houses then, Einstein.

The economy would be better if Clinton was elected, after all, some of us DO remember when the UE rate was LOWER under Clinton!!!

how about the BIGLY DUMBASS RW's for starting troll threads,

View attachment 192134

Who said that the economy would crash if Trump got elected?

More than a few people did, let's be honest at least.

View attachment 192134

Who? Did you?

View attachment 192134

Who? Did you?

Nope, I even moved more money into the market as I knew that the excitement would pump it up for a while.

Economists: A Trump win would tank the markets

What Happens to the Markets if Donald Trump Wins?

This is what could happen to the stock market if Donald Trump wins

View attachment 192134

Hilarious. Democrats only got control of the houses a couple of years of Bush's entire 8. Otherwise we wouldn't have had the disastrous Bush tax cuts and the wars, even if they had been allowed, would have been paid for.

Compared to you, everyone is an Einstein.

View attachment 192134
NW Arkanasass was 2.9% in 2016.

View attachment 192134
forty million still on welfare and less than 4% unemployment, do the math, something is askew.

View attachment 192134

kinda high % for women with more than 3 teeth ..

View attachment 192134

kinda high % for women with more than 3 teeth ..
When they be as big as two women they make fer a good plow horse.

View attachment 192134

Who? Did you?

Nope, I even moved more money into the market as I knew that the excitement would pump it up for a while.

View attachment 192134

Who? Did you?

Yeah. I don’t know any of those people and neither does the OP.

View attachment 192134

Boooooosh!

View attachment 192134

Hilarious. Democrats only got control of the houses a couple of years of Bush's entire 8. Otherwise we wouldn't have had the disastrous Bush tax cuts and the wars, even if they had been allowed, would have been paid for.

Compared to you, everyone is an Einstein.
He got those wars with democrats support, even your dear Hillary voted for it.

We’ll just point out the growing number of people out of the labor force and rant about U6 numbers like the right did while the economy and unemployment numbers improved under Obama. I’d say we should point to GDP growth, but you all treated last year’s 2.3% growth like it had never happened before in the history of the nation, so can’t use that.
The problem with that plan is it is the usual looking backwards plan. Since the "sky is going to fall if" plan didn't work in 16 I don't think reminding people of the "suck" of the Obama administration is going to work lol.

Obama took the economy from recession to steady growth - the same growth rate and reduction in umemployment rate that Trump is enjoying and improving.

Is it so hard to give credit?

Forum List

Back