How can a place serve and delivery breakfast and not sell "English Muffins"

Have you ever heard of something so odd when it comes to ordering breakfast? I assume that the side options would be toast and english muffins but not the case and I had to cancel my order. Eggs and sausage just ain;t right without a english muffin

Just ask Mcdonald's lol

Dude, you are more high maintenance than most chicks.:lol:

What the fuck is high maintenance about English Muffins?

Who the fuck cancels an order because of the side options?? Based on several of your whiny posts, you're a demanding little shit.:tongue:

I live in a nice area and I should be able to get a english muffin ok sherry poo?

Did you complain to the manager??:popcorn:

What's more, the menu has to be printed in 15-point Helvetica type, and the waitress has to have her moon in Pisces and have a name that starts with a Q and the order has to arrive in an even number of minutes or I'm taking my bidness elsewhere. :eusa_snooty:

Unless of course it's a month with a P in it, in which case I gotta have turkey sausage with cherries in 'em.

I'm more of a bagel man...

I love me some bagels as well.

I've been digging these lately.:thup:

Sandwhich-Thins-13-of-21-640x426.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
I live in a nice area and I should be able to get a english muffin ok sherry poo?

Didn't you look at the menu before you ordered? If so, and there was no listing for english muffins, why didn't you ask BEFORE ordering?

Have you ever heard of something so odd when it comes to ordering breakfast? I assume that the side options would be toast and english muffins but not the case and I had to cancel my order. Eggs and sausage just ain;t right without a english muffin

Just ask Mcdonald's lol
English muffins are great but this is biscuits, grits and gravy country.
I agree.
But the company I work for quite ordering biscuits.
We still make the gravy for CFS, but no biscuits
:cuckoo

I assumed all places had english muffins if they served breakfast

That was your mistake..... Assuming things. That's a big mistake in restaurants. Especially small, family owned, non-chain restaurants.

I generally don't go into a restaurant until I've seen the menu. On the rare occasions I do, the menu is the first thing I look at.

Forum List

Back