How can this even be titled?

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
Sandia Labs Goes Nuclear On Employee Who Sparked Internal Revolt Over Critical Race Theory

Sandia Labs - America's premiere government-funded nuclear weapons design lab, has taken aggressive action against an employee, Casey Peterson, who produced a viral video "pushing back on the narrative of modern systemic racism and white privilege."

Here's the long and short of it via Christopher Rufo - director of the Discovery Institute's Center on Wealth & Poverty, who has directed four documentaries for PBS, Netflix and international television - and has declared 'war' on critical race theory.

That story is from this article-

Does Western Civilization Have a Future, or Is It Already in Its Grave?

What is ongoing at Sandia is ongoing at every level of government, state, local, and federal. It is also going on at private companies, both public and private. For example,

MY OPINION- I think the title about western civilization might be a bit over done- however, as I say about climate change- adapt or die. Adapting is not acquiescing either. But, when there are so many improperly educated people calling themselves higher educated the battle lines seem to be drawn clearer- and BOTH sides of the Duopoly Party subscribe to the same "system" so the battles will numerous - family member against family member extrapolated is 10's of millions of battles. Simple is not spelled easy and instant gratification will bring buyers remorse-

I got the following in an email today from FFF (Future of Freedom Foundation)

There is but one defensible social ideal, and that is a world in which every individual is free to work out the inner impulses of the Spirit, without aggression on his part or interference on the part of others. A State which accomplishes this simple, primal duty, the protection of all its citizens, would accomplish something greater than has yet been historically recorded, and something which no State, preoccupied with illegitimate and paternalistic activities, is ever likely to accomplish-
Hanford Henson, The North American Review [1924]

Sandia Labs Goes Nuclear On Employee Who Sparked Internal Revolt Over Critical Race Theory

Sandia Labs - America's premiere government-funded nuclear weapons design lab, has taken aggressive action against an employee, Casey Peterson, who produced a viral video "pushing back on the narrative of modern systemic racism and white privilege."

Here's the long and short of it via Christopher Rufo - director of the Discovery Institute's Center on Wealth & Poverty, who has directed four documentaries for PBS, Netflix and international television - and has declared 'war' on critical race theory.

That story is from this article-

Does Western Civilization Have a Future, or Is It Already in Its Grave?

What is ongoing at Sandia is ongoing at every level of government, state, local, and federal. It is also going on at private companies, both public and private. For example,

MY OPINION- I think the title about western civilization might be a bit over done- however, as I say about climate change- adapt or die. Adapting is not acquiescing either. But, when there are so many improperly educated people calling themselves higher educated the battle lines seem to be drawn clearer- and BOTH sides of the Duopoly Party subscribe to the same "system" so the battles will numerous - family member against family member extrapolated is 10's of millions of battles. Simple is not spelled easy and instant gratification will bring buyers remorse-

I got the following in an email today from FFF (Future of Freedom Foundation)

There is but one defensible social ideal, and that is a world in which every individual is free to work out the inner impulses of the Spirit, without aggression on his part or interference on the part of others. A State which accomplishes this simple, primal duty, the protection of all its citizens, would accomplish something greater than has yet been historically recorded, and something which no State, preoccupied with illegitimate and paternalistic activities, is ever likely to accomplish-
Hanford Henson, The North American Review [1924]
We get your point, a nuke lab going "nuclear". Funny in that way that something is funny while not being funny.

• Banned
We get your point, a nuke lab going "nuclear". Funny in that way that something is funny while not being funny.
No, what *you* did is validate what I said, in another thread about the we can't/don't/refuse to read fucking idiots- thanks!

Forum List

Back