How can you be wrong about everything and still keep your job?

Diver Diva

Platinum Member
Jun 2, 2019
Florida
I don't know, but you can ask this moron.

1588083408280.png

So, Trump’s thousands of confirmed lies are not wrong? If not, what are they?
Because the media lies. As Dr. Birx herself stated.
There are over 10,000 documented lies that not one Trump inner circle member, advisors, right wing media or Little Trumpsters have been able to prove not to be a lie, not one.
i have laid down a challenge to Little Trumpsters on USMB dozens and dozens of times. Those who accepted the challenge, failed every single time.
Try it.

FOX NEWS: We have a lawyer here who says you can cure AIDS with leeches.

PARROTING TARD TRUMP: I've heard you can cure AIDS with leeches.

FAUCI: There is no evidence to confirm that.

FOX NEWS: Fauci must go!!!

PARROTING TARD HERD: Fauci must go!!!

So, Trump’s thousands of confirmed lies are not wrong? If not, what are they?
Because the media lies. As Dr. Birx herself stated.
There are over 10,000 documented lies that not one Trump inner circle member, advisors, right wing media or Little Trumpsters have been able to prove not to be a lie, not one.
i have laid down a challenge to Little Trumpsters on USMB dozens and dozens of times. Those who accepted the challenge, failed every single time.
Try it.
What lies? Type out 3 and let’s have it. I am not clicking on your biased sources. You never lie? Don’t be a douche.

Nice to see more and more folks realize Fauci is a seemingly incompetent fraud after the months and many threads I have been pointing it out. But folks, do your research, he is a clever Deep State fake, phony fraud. He is the propaganda arm of the Deep State medical establishment as well as close friends with Crooked Hillary, etc. His role is far from over unless President Trump fires Tiny Tony, or the Attorney General or some entity in the government prosecutes Tiny Tony.

Pg-12-clinton-getty.jpg

Forum List

Back