How can you be wrong about everything and still keep your job?

I don't know, but you can ask this moron.
I keep watching the pressers with Fauci and Trump, and I just don't understand how the stupid moron has any support left at all.

I feel the same. Especially when every decision Trump has made has been the wrong one, and his failures to do what Faucci recommended in the first place.

Faucci has been correct all of the way along the line, but Trump and his idiot followers ignore his qualifiers: "If we do everything perfectly, we could have as few as 60,000 deaths". You seize on the back half of that sentence, and pretend he never said the first half.

I keep watching the pressers with Fauci and Trump, and I just don't understand how the stupid moron has any support left at all.

I feel the same. Especially when every decision Trump has made has been the wrong one, and his failures to do what Faucci recommended in the first place.

Faucci has been correct all of the way along the line, but Trump and his idiot followers ignore his qualifiers: "If we do everything perfectly, we could have as few as 60,000 deaths". You seize on the back half of that sentence, and pretend he never said the first half.

Fauci, like so many cast out by the Trump Cult, is a highly respected figure, who worked in multiple administrations. He just lacked the ability to lie in support of the nations top Cult Leader. They must now destroy his reputation. It's their main weapon when the Cult Leader is shown to be an idiot.

What I want to know is how you can be a democrook political whore and not be thrown in prison for treason. After that I'd like to know how you can be a liberal "journalist" and not be sued for libel, slander or malicious malpractice.

So, Trump’s thousands of confirmed lies are not wrong? If not, what are they?
Because the media lies. As Dr. Birx herself stated.
There are over 10,000 documented lies that not one Trump inner circle member, advisors, right wing media or Little Trumpsters have been able to prove not to be a lie, not one.
i have laid down a challenge to Little Trumpsters on USMB dozens and dozens of times. Those who accepted the challenge, failed every single time.
Try it.

There are over 10,000 documented lies that not one Trump inner circle member, advisors, right wing media or Little Trumpsters have been able to prove not to be a lie, not one.
i have laid down a challenge to Little Trumpsters on USMB dozens and dozens of times. Those who accepted the challenge, failed every single time.
Try it.
Nope. List some lies and I am happy to discuss with you. And not the ones from your fake news sites.

Try it.
Nope. List some lies and I am happy to discuss with you. And not the ones from your fake news sites.

He predicted zero cases in the US.

Try it.

ZERO?

LOL

Link it. And since when is a prediction a lie? If I predict the Patriots will suck without Tom Brady and they are actually good, did I "lie"?

You are not an American. Is there not a Canadian Message Board you can join. When you bash our country, it makes me want to puke since we defend yours.

View attachment 329240
Or we can ask his boss. The blob predicted zero cases in the US. We now have over 1.2 million in the US

Ears predicted that families will save $2,500 a year in healthcare coverage if government took over. He predicted everybody will have affordable coverage. He predicted that good paying jobs will never be coming back because Trump doesn't have a magic wand.

Try it.

ZERO?

LOL

Link it. And since when is a prediction a lie? If I predict the Patriots will suck without Tom Brady and they are actually good, did I "lie"?

Quote is in the graphic.
B0E3697A-2613-427B-A5A1-72BEADA38503.jpeg

View attachment 329240
Or we can ask his boss. The blob predicted zero cases in the US. We now have over 1.2 million in the US

Ears predicted that families will save $2,500 a year in healthcare coverage if government took over. He predicted everybody will have affordable coverage. He predicted that good paying jobs will never be coming back because Trump doesn't have a magic wand.

Weatherman2020 should Ray’s post be deleted?

How can you be wrong about everything and still keep your job?

Time for a little review of Trump being wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong and wrong again.

zfEv0hBDey0Yu-IHqUirrb2F8T8u_xALKZ8j8Fws3Ew.jpg

Trump Feb. 27: The outbreak would be temporary: “It’s going to disappear. One day it’s like a miracle—it will disappear.” (FALSE)
Fauci Feb 29: “as the next week or two or three go by, we’re going to see a lot more community-related cases.” (TRUE)

Trump: Pharmaceutical companies are going “to have vaccines, I think, relatively soon.”
The truth: The president’s own experts told him during a White House meeting with pharmaceutical leaders earlier that same day that a vaccine could take a year to 18 months to develop. In response, he said he would prefer if it took only a few months. He later claimed, at a campaign rally in Charlotte, North Carolina, that a vaccine would be ready “soon.”

Trump: “I’ve always known this is a real—this is a pandemic. I felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic … I’ve always viewed it as very serious.”
The truth: Trump has repeatedly downplayed the significance of COVID-19 as outbreaks began stateside. From calling criticism of his handling of the virus a “hoax,” to comparing the coronavirus to a common flu, to worrying about letting sick Americans off cruise ships because they would increase the number of confirmed cases, Trump has used his public statements to send mixed messages and sow doubt about the outbreak’s seriousness.

Trump: This kind of pandemic “was something nobody thought could happen … Nobody would have ever thought a thing like this could have happened.”
The truth: Experts both inside and outside the federal government sounded the alarm many times in the past decade about the potential for a devastating global pandemic, as my colleague Uri Friedman has reported. Two years ago, my colleague Ed Yong explored the legacy of Ebola outbreaks—including the devastating 2014 epidemic—to evaluate how ready the U.S. was for a pandemic. Ebola hardly impacted America—but it revealed how unprepared the country was.

Try it.

ZERO?

LOL

Quote is in the graphic.
View attachment 331792
How is a prediction a lie? He was just wrong?

Try it.

ZERO?

LOL

Quote is in the graphic.
View attachment 331792
How is a prediction a lie? He was just wrong?

So you admit he was wrong and off by 1.2 million cases. Right?

Try it.

ZERO?

LOL

It's like you people are incapable of keeping up with the news.

Trump also suggested Tuesday that he was correct when he said in February that the US would go down from 15 coronavirus cases to nearly zero -- even though he was wildly inaccurate, since the US now has more than a million cases.

Forum List

Back