How can you be wrong about everything and still keep your job?

He was wrong. Who was right? We still have no idea in terms of the # of infections. What we have is deaths and population and currently 1 person dies per every 5.5k people. We have more cases because we are testing more (most in the world).

Quick question there sportcheck.................got any links to prove that the US is doing the most testing of any other country? Because I've got links that says we are doing a lousy job of testing. Matter of fact, the doctors and first responders here in Amarillo are bitching that they can't get enough tests.

So, Trump’s thousands of confirmed lies are not wrong? If not, what are they?
Because the media lies. As Dr. Birx herself stated.
There are over 10,000 documented lies that not one Trump inner circle member, advisors, right wing media or Little Trumpsters have been able to prove not to be a lie, not one.
i have laid down a challenge to Little Trumpsters on USMB dozens and dozens of times. Those who accepted the challenge, failed every single time.
Try it.
Nope. List some lies and I am happy to discuss with you. And not the ones from your fake news sites.

He predicted zero cases in the US.
ZERO?

LOL

Link it. And since when is a prediction a lie? If I predict the Patriots will suck without Tom Brady and they are actually good, did I "lie"?

It's like you people are incapable of keeping up with the news.

Trump also suggested Tuesday that he was correct when he said in February that the US would go down from 15 coronavirus cases to nearly zero -- even though he was wildly inaccurate, since the US now has more than a million cases.
Prediction is not a lie. Learn English.

A prediction of going from 15 to zero based on no information whatsoever is a lie.

Sounds to me like he was merely echoing the sentiments of Fauci. He pretty much was saying the same thing that this is not going to be an issue for the US.

Do you have that quote? I'd be interested to examine the context.

There are over 10,000 documented lies that not one Trump inner circle member, advisors, right wing media or Little Trumpsters have been able to prove not to be a lie, not one.
i have laid down a challenge to Little Trumpsters on USMB dozens and dozens of times. Those who accepted the challenge, failed every single time.
Try it.
Nope. List some lies and I am happy to discuss with you. And not the ones from your fake news sites.

ZERO?

LOL

Link it. And since when is a prediction a lie? If I predict the Patriots will suck without Tom Brady and they are actually good, did I "lie"?

Trump also suggested Tuesday that he was correct when he said in February that the US would go down from 15 coronavirus cases to nearly zero -- even though he was wildly inaccurate, since the US now has more than a million cases.

A prediction of going from 15 to zero based on no information whatsoever is a lie.
No, no, no, no, no. He was just trying to be optimistic! Gawd, how come everyone gets mad because you just try to think happy thoughts?

Try it.

ZERO?

LOL

Quote is in the graphic.
View attachment 331792
How is a prediction a lie? He was just wrong?

So you admit he was wrong and off by 1.2 million cases. Right?
Try it.

ZERO?

LOL

Quote is in the graphic.
View attachment 331792

He was wrong. Who was right? We still have no idea in terms of the # of infections. What we have is deaths and population and currently 1 person dies per every 5.5k people. We have more cases because we are testing more (most in the world).

So why should he keep his job if he was of by a FUCKING MILLION CASES?
we have 1 death per 5.5k people. NOTHING. Your better argument is why should he keep his job when he needlessly shut down the economy.
The thread is about how someone so wrong can keep their job.

You admitted your blob was wrong by over a million cases.

But since you opened the door, you think he was also wrong when he was telling GA they were opening too soon?

And you’re voting for him?
He said they opened certain businesses too soon. Why do you always lie? You're very consistent. He also gave an opinion and ultimately left it up to the Governors. You're also very uneducated. My vote is irrelevant. How do you not understand that living in America? Are you a foreigner?

So your blob is for keeping some businesses closed but you blame everyone except him even though you JUST SAID shutting down the economy was needless.

And, since the topic at hand is public officials being wrong; your blob said that he alone has the authority to reopen the economy. Wow, he was wrong about that too.

And we haven’t even gotten to his advice about ingesting disinfectants or how his treasury thought the Lakers were a small business and was going to bail them out.
I never said I agreed with his opinion on GA. Again, you're fat, you're scared of the COVID-19, I had it and it was benign. Why? I am in shape, I don't smoke and I am not a Leftist tard like you hiding under my bed. You think DJT knows who gets loans and when? Once he found out he made them give the monies back. Your TDS is off the charts, fattycorn.

Good to see you’re voting for people you disagree with. That makes you pretty stupid.

The personal attacks you’ve been reduced to amplify your shortcomings.
I also agree with him on many points. Do you agree with your significant other on everything? If not then what idiot marries someone they disagree with?

You consider the blob your “significant other”? Interesting.

Just pointing out the multiple times your blob was wrong on this topic where one wonders how one keeps their job in light of the long procession of errors you’ve confirmed
Nope. Never said that. So you twist my words like you twist his. Got it.

When will you drop weight? Calling others fat, when you are fat is pretty odd.

He predicted zero cases. You said he was wrong.

He told GA not to reopen,You said you disagreed with the blob...that means you think he was wrong.

You said he was leaving it to the states to decide but he is on record as saying he alone has the authority to reopen the economy...so you’re pointing out he was wrong again.

You don’t think your blob (aka your significant other) has been right very often.
How can a prediction (guess) be wrong?

By not being correct. Your blob was only off by 1.2 million...so far.
He was optimistic. Sucks he was wrong. Are you glad he was wrong? We only have one death for every 5.5k people. It is sad but statistically insignificant. But he honest, if it were zero cases you would still vilify him for something else.

Quick question there sportcheck.................got any links to prove that the US is doing the most testing of any other country? Because I've got links that says we are doing a lousy job of testing. Matter of fact, the doctors and first responders here in Amarillo are bitching that they can't get enough tests.

Yes. Google the video of the reporter asking Trump this then saying South Korea did more only to be corrected by Trump and Dr. Birx and then issuing a Twitter apology. Just because we have the most tests does not mean we have enough for everyone. We are a large country.

Try it.

ZERO?

LOL

Quote is in the graphic.
View attachment 331792

Try it.

ZERO?

LOL

Quote is in the graphic.
View attachment 331792

we have 1 death per 5.5k people. NOTHING. Your better argument is why should he keep his job when he needlessly shut down the economy.

But since you opened the door, you think he was also wrong when he was telling GA they were opening too soon?

He said they opened certain businesses too soon. Why do you always lie? You're very consistent. He also gave an opinion and ultimately left it up to the Governors. You're also very uneducated. My vote is irrelevant. How do you not understand that living in America? Are you a foreigner?

So your blob is for keeping some businesses closed but you blame everyone except him even though you JUST SAID shutting down the economy was needless.

And, since the topic at hand is public officials being wrong; your blob said that he alone has the authority to reopen the economy. Wow, he was wrong about that too.

And we haven’t even gotten to his advice about ingesting disinfectants or how his treasury thought the Lakers were a small business and was going to bail them out.
I never said I agreed with his opinion on GA. Again, you're fat, you're scared of the COVID-19, I had it and it was benign. Why? I am in shape, I don't smoke and I am not a Leftist tard like you hiding under my bed. You think DJT knows who gets loans and when? Once he found out he made them give the monies back. Your TDS is off the charts, fattycorn.

Good to see you’re voting for people you disagree with. That makes you pretty stupid.

I also agree with him on many points. Do you agree with your significant other on everything? If not then what idiot marries someone they disagree with?

Just pointing out the multiple times your blob was wrong on this topic where one wonders how one keeps their job in light of the long procession of errors you’ve confirmed

He told GA not to reopen,You said you disagreed with the blob...that means you think he was wrong.

You said he was leaving it to the states to decide but he is on record as saying he alone has the authority to reopen the economy...so you’re pointing out he was wrong again.

You don’t think your blob (aka your significant other) has been right very often.

He was optimistic. Sucks he was wrong. Are you glad he was wrong? We only have one death for every 5.5k people. It is sad but statistically insignificant. But he honest, if it were zero cases you would still vilify him for something else.

Optimistic? Lol

:th_spinspin:

Try it.

ZERO?

LOL

Quote is in the graphic.
View attachment 331792

Try it.

ZERO?

LOL

Quote is in the graphic.
View attachment 331792

Optimistic? Lol

Yeah. You wanted him to be wrong and for people to be ill. That is you. Congrats. He has done a great job handling this.

Last edited:
Try it.

ZERO?

LOL

Sounds to me like he was merely echoing the sentiments of Fauci. He pretty much was saying the same thing that this is not going to be an issue for the US.

Sure, mind you, this is in the middle of February.

I don't know, but you can ask this moron.

View attachment 329240

Did you say moron?

1588622140218.png
1588622188147.png

Try it.

ZERO?

LOL

Quote is in the graphic.
View attachment 331792

Try it.

ZERO?

LOL

Quote is in the graphic.
View attachment 331792

Optimistic? Lol

Yeah. You wanted him to be wrong and for people to be ill. That is you. Congrats. He has done a great job handling this.

Sure, great job, worse outbreak in world by far, worst economy and unemployment in 100 years...

1588622607629.png
1588622661586.png

Try it.

ZERO?

LOL

Quote is in the graphic.
View attachment 331792

Try it.

ZERO?

LOL

Quote is in the graphic.
View attachment 331792

Optimistic? Lol

Sure, great job, worse outbreak in world by far, worst economy and unemployment in 100 years...

View attachment 331906View attachment 331907
LOL - you blame the Wuhan Virus on him? Idiot.

I feel the same. Especially when every decision Trump has made has been the wrong one, and his failures to do what Faucci recommended in the first place.

So what did Fauci recommend that Trump didn't follow?

He didn't prepare, and he didn't shut the country down.

I'll bet Faucci would have been happy to use the WHO test too.

Try it.

ZERO?

LOL

I gotta say, the tone and tenor of Fauci's statement is completely different than Trump's. Fauci was saying, accurately and very clearly, that the risk at that moment he was giving the interview was low. That's fine. Because at that time, there were just a handful of cases. He similarly was warning that it was possible that this could really take off and increase, which would be a problem and cause for concern, saying that should the virus start showing up

Trump's statement was completely different in that he was saying that there weren't going to be more cases because they had done such a great job.

Edit to add: Guess what happened the morning of Trump's 15 going to zero comment? The first case of coronavirus that was not linked to any known source, exactly what Fauci was saying would be a big problem in his comments.

Last edited:
Try it.

ZERO?

LOL

Quote is in the graphic.
View attachment 331792

Try it.

ZERO?

LOL

Quote is in the graphic.
View attachment 331792

Optimistic? Lol

View attachment 331906View attachment 331907
LOL - you blame the Wuhan Virus on him? Idiot.

To be a gullible cult follower like you requires severe deficiency of cognitive skills, you are an intellectual dwarf, I'm really sorry for people like you...

1588625797937.png

Try it.

ZERO?

LOL

Not at all. A prediction cannot be a lie.

A "prediction" can be purposefully misleading which is a lie. Kind of like a cheap ass fortune teller who tells you everything you want to hear.

Try it.

ZERO?

LOL

No, no, no, no, no. He was just trying to be optimistic! Gawd, how come everyone gets mad because you just try to think happy thoughts?

Yeah, just like Lincoln.

Try it.

ZERO?

LOL

I gotta say, the tone and tenor of Fauci's statement is completely different than Trump's. Fauci was saying, accurately and very clearly, that the risk at that moment he was giving the interview was low. That's fine. Because at that time, there were just a handful of cases. He similarly was warning that it was possible that this could really take off and increase, which would be a problem and cause for concern, saying that should the virus start showing up

Trump's statement was completely different in that he was saying that there weren't going to be more cases because they had done such a great job.

Edit to add: Guess what happened the morning of Trump's 15 going to zero comment? The first case of coronavirus that was not linked to any known source, exactly what Fauci was saying would be a big problem in his comments.

What? Ray failed to prove his point? Really? Wow, I'm just shocked over here.

I feel the same. Especially when every decision Trump has made has been the wrong one, and his failures to do what Faucci recommended in the first place.

So what did Fauci recommend that Trump didn't follow?

He didn't prepare, and he didn't shut the country down.

I'll bet Faucci would have been happy to use the WHO test too.
This isn't Canada, get lost.

Have you met Lucy Hamilton? She's also not an American, ever tell her to get lost?

Forum List

Back