How can you be wrong about everything and still keep your job?

He was wrong. Who was right? We still have no idea in terms of the # of infections. What we have is deaths and population and currently 1 person dies per every 5.5k people. We have more cases because we are testing more (most in the world).

Quick question there sportcheck.................got any links to prove that the US is doing the most testing of any other country? Because I've got links that says we are doing a lousy job of testing. Matter of fact, the doctors and first responders here in Amarillo are bitching that they can't get enough tests.

Yes. Google the video of the reporter asking Trump this then saying South Korea did more only to be corrected by Trump and Dr. Birx and then issuing a Twitter apology. Just because we have the most tests does not mean we have enough for everyone. We are a large country.

So, you don't have any links, and you want me to do your research for you. Ain't gonna happen dude. But, here is several links where they are saying that we don't have enough tests to reopen the country yet.

I provided links for my proof, now where are yours?
Bullshit. Two disparate points. We test the most and testing is irrelevant to opening up. This was a known fact and all over the news (that we test the most). Tom Brady signed with Tampa Bay. Do you want a link to prove it?

You say it's a known fact, I say it's some bullshit you pulled outta your ass. I provided links that shows the US is far behind in testing, as well as the fact that a successful restart requires tests. If we open up too soon, and the virus comes back at these levels again, we would have to quarantine yet again, and that would seriously damage the economy.

Know why S. Korea is doing so good right now? Because they took this seriously when it started, developed tests, and now are testing their population on a regular basis.

So, where are the links to back up your bullshit?
So well right now? Because they were used to epidemics being so close to China and their population is homogeneous and they are OK with iPhone tracing and such. Plus we are the fattest country and most of our deaths are elderly and sick. We have 1 death for every 5.5k people. Math doesn’t lie. Do you need a link to a calculator?

S. Korea was able to flatten the curve early because of their wide spread testing. We still don't have enough tests for doctors, let alone the rest of the population.

He was wrong. Who was right? We still have no idea in terms of the # of infections. What we have is deaths and population and currently 1 person dies per every 5.5k people. We have more cases because we are testing more (most in the world).

Quick question there sportcheck.................got any links to prove that the US is doing the most testing of any other country? Because I've got links that says we are doing a lousy job of testing. Matter of fact, the doctors and first responders here in Amarillo are bitching that they can't get enough tests.

Yes. Google the video of the reporter asking Trump this then saying South Korea did more only to be corrected by Trump and Dr. Birx and then issuing a Twitter apology. Just because we have the most tests does not mean we have enough for everyone. We are a large country.

So, you don't have any links, and you want me to do your research for you. Ain't gonna happen dude. But, here is several links where they are saying that we don't have enough tests to reopen the country yet.

And here is a link so you don’t whine and cry

And you are uninformed if you believe social distancing helps from the spread. We straightens the curve but the virus will spread. What we did was create enough room in hospitals and advanced some proven treatments.

There was nothing in your link about how many tests the US has done in comparison to other countries. You claimed the US has done more testing than any other country, I asked for a link as proof, and you have yet to provide one. Apparently, this IS something you pulled outta your ass.
You still hiding under your bed? South Korea doesn’t test more than we do per capita. It’s black and white. Why are you so scared? Are you old and or sick? Or just a coward?

Bullshit. Two disparate points. We test the most and testing is irrelevant to opening up. This was a known fact and all over the news (that we test the most). Tom Brady signed with Tampa Bay. Do you want a link to prove it?

You say it's a known fact, I say it's some bullshit you pulled outta your ass. I provided links that shows the US is far behind in testing, as well as the fact that a successful restart requires tests. If we open up too soon, and the virus comes back at these levels again, we would have to quarantine yet again, and that would seriously damage the economy.

Know why S. Korea is doing so good right now? Because they took this seriously when it started, developed tests, and now are testing their population on a regular basis.

So well right now? Because they were used to epidemics being so close to China and their population is homogeneous and they are OK with iPhone tracing and such. Plus we are the fattest country and most of our deaths are elderly and sick. We have 1 death for every 5.5k people. Math doesn’t lie. Do you need a link to a calculator?

S. Korea was able to flatten the curve early because of their wide spread testing. We still don't have enough tests for doctors, let alone the rest of the population.
Bullshit. Not just testing. What does testing get you. Explain in your own words. I d Love to hear your logic.

Take out the cesspool that is NY and how is America doing considering our population? 25% of deaths are in nursing homes. 82% are people over 65. 94% are people with at least one preexisting condition. What else do you want? What? Miracles?!?!??

Bullshit. Not just testing. What does testing get you. Explain in your own words. I d Love to hear your logic.

This has been explained to you at least twice; which is twice more than should be necessary.

Those that tested positive knew that they needed to be isolated.

Take out the cesspool that is NY and how is America doing considering our population? 25% of deaths are in nursing homes. 82% are people over 65. 94% are people with at least one preexisting condition. What else do you want? What? Miracles?!?!??
Come to think of it; your blob said there would be a miracle also. He was wrong about that too, correct? Or are you just going to dismiss the promising of a miracle as being “optimistic” as well?

This has been explained to you at least twice; which is twice more than should be necessary.

And those that tested negative, do you test them daily? What if it’s a false positive or worse a false negative? Come on. You live in a fantasy world.

Come to think of it; your blob said there would be a miracle also. He was wrong about that too, correct? Or are you just going to dismiss the promising of a miracle as being “optimistic” as well?
Miracle? For the 100th time, you’re fat so don’t call others a “blob” and he should have never shut the country down. Stupid.

How many illegals are spreading the virus do you think?

And those that tested negative, do you test them daily? What if it’s a false positive or worse a false negative? Come on. You live in a fantasy world.

probably not unless symptoms persist. But if someone is positive, they can be isolated to stop the spread. It’s epidemiology 101.

Miracle? For the 100th time, you’re fat so don’t call others a “blob” and he should have never shut the country down. Stupid.
Lol...sorry my calling your lord and master the blob hurts your feelings. You should be a bit tougher mentally.

Your blob said there would be a miracle. Was he just being optimistic or stupid?

probably not unless symptoms persist. But if someone is positive, they can be isolated to stop the spread. It’s epidemiology 101.
You’re dumb so let me explain it to you.

We isolate the old and the feeble. Rest go out and get the virus. We develop herd immunity so that the virus can no longer spread and then everyone goes out. With the lockdown we prolong the virus being alive and spread lasts longer. Shutdown was fine for the feeble and old but not for everyone.

If we have 100 people and 90 are young and healthy and you isolate those 90 along with the 10 sick, as those 90 get infected here or there they are at risk to spread to the other 10. Even if only 9 get it they can spread to the other 81 over time. If all 90 get it at once, in 2 weeks the virus has no where else to go and it dies. Lockdown was the worst thing we could have done. Many studies on the web illustrate this but if you understand viruses then you know how it works. Reason flu dies by spring time is not due to warm weather it’s due to herd immunity as the Virus has no where to go. That is what Trump fucked up.

Lol...sorry my calling your lord and master the blob hurts your feelings. You should be a bit tougher mentally.

Your blob said there would be a miracle. Was he just being optimistic or stupid?
Doesn’t hurt my feelings. The reason we have so many deaths is because our country is fat. That’s disgusting. I would wager you’re fat too. And we wonder why we lead the world in heart attacks.

Doesn’t hurt my feelings. The reason we have so many deaths is because our country is fat. That’s disgusting. I would wager you’re fat too. And we wonder why we lead the world in heart attacks.

Hmmm...Americans were just as fat before your blob botched the response to the virus.

I don't know, but you can ask this moron.

View attachment 329240

Well damn, judging by the thread name I thought it was going to be about this guy.

Larry-Kudlow-1280x720.jpg

Who has managed to be wrong about everything. So, yes, he was perfect for th4 trump administration.

We isolate the old and the feeble. Rest go out and get the virus. We develop herd immunity so that the virus can no longer spread and then everyone goes out. With the lockdown we prolong the virus being alive and spread lasts longer. Shutdown was fine for the feeble and old but not for everyone.

If we have 100 people and 90 are young and healthy and you isolate those 90 along with the 10 sick, as those 90 get infected here or there they are at risk to spread to the other 10. Even if only 9 get it they can spread to the other 81 over time. If all 90 get it at once, in 2 weeks the virus has no where else to go and it dies. Lockdown was the worst thing we could have done. Many studies on the web illustrate this but if you understand viruses then you know how it works. Reason flu dies by spring time is not due to warm weather it’s due to herd immunity as the Virus has no where to go. That is what Trump fucked up.

Not sure what you have against testing. That rant didn’t explain why you’re anti-truth.

So let's look at that. Let's say I'm 50 years old, and have medical conditions that make Corona deadly to me. We leave everything open, and I decide not to go to work. Who is going to support me? I don't know about other states, but in mine, in order to collect unemployment compensation, you need to be available (and accept) offered work.

If the federal or state government closes everything down, that's no longer an issue for me. I can abide by the criteria that I cannot look for other for work, and even if I did, nobody is hiring new employees.

In order for your concept to work, the feds would have to issue a decree that states must allow people who are at high risk to be eligible for unemployment benefits provided they have evidence that their age or medical condition is in conflict with the criteria for collecting. In other words, collecting benefits are optional without a mandate.

Hmmm...Americans were just as fat before your blob botched the response to the virus.
Of course. This has nothing to do with politics but our failure as a people.

Forum List

Back