How come that kook Alexander Vindman isn't over in ukraine defending the home land

Why not? Donny sues people at the drop of a hat, always has. Probably has been harassed. I guess we will see if a jury links trump to it. You cannot blame him for learning how the game is played.
but i can blame him for playing games and lowering everyone to that level.

No Bronze Star. That means he is pretty useless.
go to hell traitor. Bronze Star is nothing to dismiss, esp by those like you. And Vindman received a purple heart after an IED explosion in Iraq.

According to the Army, Vindman's awards include the Purple Heart, Defense Meritorious Service Medal (2nd award), Meritorious Service Medal, Army Commendation Medal (4th award), Army Achievement Medal (3rd award), National Defense Service Medal , Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary Medal, Global War on Terrorism Service Medal, Korean Defense Service Medal, Army Service Ribbon, Overseas Service Ribbon (4th award), Valorous Unit Award, National Intelligence Meritorious Unit Citation, Republic of Korea Presidential Unit Citation, Presidential Service Badge, Joint Chiefs of Staff identification Badge, and Navy Unit Commendation.

go to hell traitor. Bronze Star is nothing to dismiss, esp by those like you. And Vindman received a purple heart after an IED explosion in Iraq.

According to the Army, Vindman's awards include the Purple Heart, Defense Meritorious Service Medal (2nd award), Meritorious Service Medal, Army Commendation Medal (4th award), Army Achievement Medal (3rd award), National Defense Service Medal , Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary Medal, Global War on Terrorism Service Medal, Korean Defense Service Medal, Army Service Ribbon, Overseas Service Ribbon (4th award), Valorous Unit Award, National Intelligence Meritorious Unit Citation, Republic of Korea Presidential Unit Citation, Presidential Service Badge, Joint Chiefs of Staff identification Badge, and Navy Unit Commendation.

Vindman is a putz. I know active and veteran, he's putz. Probably a pillow biter

Clerk typists earn Bronze Stars you feckless piece of shit. You don't give a crap about our troops so you don't understand the significance of not having a Bronze Star for someone of his rank.

own your own actions and stop blaming others for MAKING You be a child.
It's not me suing. Vindman is Donny's problem, using the same tools as Donny. I say more power to him. Maybe Donny should not have attacked Col Vindman, just for blowing the whistle on Donny's strong-arm coercion against Ukraine, trying to get dirt on his political enemies. Most people know, you are not supposed to use military aide for personal gain.

Last edited:
"No Bronze Star. That means he is pretty useless."
"Vindman is a putz. I know active and veteran, he's putz."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With no intention to be too personal to the two avatarees above, my own avatar believes that it could be useful if there was a vetting of one's credibility or bona fides when criticizing a wounded veteran of the U.S. Military.

Accordinglly, can we ask, and will the forum rules allow........for poster Westwall, and poster Lass, to post up here a readable image of their DD-214's?
And maybe a brief re-cap of awarded citations and decorations?
My avatar does not mean to be too personal; however, determing the credibiity of judges is a legitimate endeavor.

IMHO

--------------------------------------------------------------

Lastly, I applaud Colonel Vindman, whether he received a Bronze Star for it or not......but I applaud him for refusing to claim bone-spurs to avoid military duty to his adopted country.
THOSE ...... are the quality of citizen-soldiers that America needs.

No?

View attachment 606864
View attachment 606866
Not bad. Then became a REMF. I certainly have no problem with a record like that.
They usually pencil-whip officers thru most classes except Ranger school.
I would be more impressed if he served time in a Ranger Battalion....but he didn't.
He was basically what we called a Badge Chaser.
He took Ranger School for the tab.
Most butter-bars don't know their head from their ass. It usually takes until they become a major before they know what they're doing.
My question is if he's supposed to be a Steely-eyed Warrior....WTF was he doing working in the NSA?

Forum List

Back