How come that kook Alexander Vindman isn't over in ukraine defending the home land

I mean he made up lies about Trumps phone call to ukraine. You'd think he had some loyalty to the joint.

Vindeman didn't make up any lies about Trump, and he is doing far more for his "homeland", by staying in the USA and making the rounds of the talk shows, than he could ever do by fighting in Europe.

• I mean he made up lies about Trumps phone call to ukraine.
  • That asshole is suing Donald Trump
Probably because he's a spinless turncoat backstabbing traitor.
  • he should have been court-martialed and locked up
  • He's a pussy
  • he looks like a phu kn nerdy sell out.
  • selling out his country to the communists for cash
  • he is still a Russian Mole and Putin Puppet
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Personally, and speaking for my avatar, it is good to see them all on this roost.
After all, birds of a feather do what together?
Now, to be sure that is not the entire flock of 'em that visit this particular antenna, but it ain't a bad cross-section.
Not a bad sampling of that feather; but also of the mindset of that type of boo-bird.

Birds of that feather......do what?
See one, see 'em all.

I love this bar.

Never be stupid, for partisan politics sake, as it is a useless self branding to deny reality. Reality is real, even when you don't like it.
probably bought em at the px

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Personally, and speaking for my avatar, it is good to see them all on this roost.
After all, birds of a feather do what together?
Now, to be sure that is not the entire flock of 'em that visit this particular antenna, but it ain't a bad cross-section.
Not a bad sampling of that feather. See but also of the mindset of that particular flock of boo-birds.

Birds of that feather......do what?
See one, see 'em all.

I love this bar.

Sober up

Sure is a lot of deep trump ass partisanship here. What you are saying smells. The man's record is the man's record. Get over it. So he sues and his record is intact. Like I said. Get over it and get over yourselves.

I'm glad you posted this because I just assumed he was an ass kisser who climbed the ladder through the bureaucracy. I stand corrected and would apologize to him for that assumption, though not for my opinion about how self serving I believe he has been.

For instance, he has been on CNN multiple times that I've seen. Isn't he the same guy who didn't say a damned thing when Obama sent blankets to Ukraine as they lost Crimea but also felt it "his duty" to be an impeachment witness against Trump who actually sent weapons and angered Russia?

Some consistency of character means a great deal to me, otherwise I look for their political bias or level of compromise for personal benefit.

He was just an ass kisser. He never even got a Bronze Star.

A good corporal clerk typist can earn one of those.

Vindman was a useless piece of shit that couldn't do as much as a corporal.

How come that kook Alexander Vindman isn't over in ukraine defending the home land​

He was going to, but then he stopped at the buffet..........

Forum List

Back