How correct was Fauci's predictions on the Kung Flu?

The clown's story changed every week.

And Dimwingers hang on his every word.

Could you imagine if he listened to this guy and kept the airlines open until May.

I am astounded on how many people here don't even know that happened.

Trump knows more than the Scientists Also, all Scientists have it in for Trump. They invented this stuff just to make him lose
And the Trumpsters fully believe it. And they're trained to pretend that science holds itself up as being perfect, and then attack when it isn't.

Anti-intelligence. Anti-science. Anti-curiosity. We're in freaking decline right now.

Anti-intelligence. Anti-science. Anti-curiosity. We're in freaking decline right now.

Even worse is the mainstreaming of wild Conspiracy Theories by Republicans

They don’t trust Scientists but they trust InfoWars and QAnon without question

More correct than Fat Donnies predictions
Bingo. Not even close.

"We're turning the corner", the orange buffoon belched a hundred times, right before the surge.

Neither of them have been particularly accurate. The only difference is in the biased perception one holds of each man.
Fauci is a health scientist. Science is often going to be wrong, especially when it is facing something like this, and it fully admits it.

Trump is something entirely different.
Trump knows more than the Scientists
Also, all Scientists have it in for Trump. They invented this stuff just to make him lose
He should have kept the country open, especially when Europe was highly infected. Trump knows nothing. Should have made this vaccine a usual 5 yr run too.

Sure wish the media was more curious about all the voter fraud evidence in 4 states that shut down at 10pm at the same time awaiting instructions.

Nothing funny about that.

The Republicans who sold this country out to stay on Trump's good side are directly complicit in this. I'm seeing some fraying along the edges, but the damage is done.

We've seen this before in history. It's never about one man. It's about those who fear and enable him.

Sure wish the media was more curious about all the voter fraud evidence in 4 states that shut down at 10pm at the same time awaiting instructions.

No evidence that that happened

I was up until midnight and the results kept coming in. Some “Shutdown”

The Republicans who sold this country out to stay on Trump's good side are directly complicit in this. I'm seeing some fraying along the edges, but the damage is done.

We've seen this before in history. It's never about one man. It's about those who fear and enable him.
What Sasse said yesterday was that privately, every one of them admits Trump lost. They complain that if they anger Trump, he will support a primary opponent in 2022
Trump plays it to the hilt and openly threatens them

No evidence that that happened

I was up until midnight and the results kept coming in. Some “Shutdown”
On EST I saw it happen. Not at the exact same moment. But within a relative short time.

I am so astounded here on what people think versus what happened.

I don't think one news station covered the sworn testimony of a postal truck driver who was told to cross state lines with 200k or so ballots. Park his truck, go to bed, and have the truck swiped.

Sworn by penalty of perjury, and having your life and family a target.

Trump knows more than the Scientists Also, all Scientists have it in for Trump. They invented this stuff just to make him lose
And the Trumpsters fully believe it. And they're trained to pretend that science holds itself up as being perfect, and then attack when it isn't.

When we were more religious and less secular, we won World Wars and went to the moon. All with technology. The we gots all secular with women bossing us around and getting all social justice and totally extremist to the max using the massive high tax state to achieve it. We have set in motion through an agenda set on purpose to destroy us by globalists and taken to extremes where there no ending with limited resources to pay for it. There is no talking sense and this will play itself out until the new power arrives. Unfortunately the old power leaves a vacuum and may not leave peaceably in conflict with a superior enemy. The ironic thing is, when the time comes we may have a woman leader who will surrender completely, or use nukes to end everything. Sorry. I have no issue with inclusion. But to deny others to promote everything and not getting excellence enough to compete is a death knell for nations. Long live China...our future new world leader..

Bingo. Not even close.

"We're turning the corner", the orange buffoon belched a hundred times, right before the surge.

Neither of them have been particularly accurate. The only difference is in the biased perception one holds of each man.
Fauci is a health scientist. Science is often going to be wrong, especially when it is facing something like this, and it fully admits it.

So Fauci gets a pass, but Trump doesn't.

Bingo. Not even close.

In this context, yes.

Trump has done enough damage pushing his arrogant ignorance on people like you.

The only posters who ever bring up Infowars and QAnon are morons on the left like you, Idiot.

The only posters who ever bring up Infowars and QAnon are morons on the left like you, Idiot.
Well of course you guys don't admit any of this. That tells me that, at some level, you know it's wrong.

Meanwhile, the associated behaviors and positions taken expose you for what you are. They are not just a coincidence.

Bingo. Not even close.

In this context, yes.

Thanks for confirming you are a complete moron hack who thinks a first time politician should be more informed on a new virus than the "foremost virologist" in history.

Well of course you guys don't admit any of this. That tells me that, at some level, you know it's wrong.

Meanwhile, the associated behaviors and positions taken expose you for what you are. They are not just a coincidence.
Feel free to quote any post by me quoting either of those two. You won't find one, so feel free to post anyone beyond libtards talking about them. You may find one or two, but you clowns are constantly pissing your depends about them

Let's see the posts.

GO!

Bingo. Not even close.

In this context, yes.

Thanks for confirming you are a complete moron hack who thinks a first time politician should be more informed on a new virus than the "foremost virologist" in history.
Lots of personal insults and name-calling. Good.

You folks just line up to expose yourselves for what you are.

Feel free to quote any post by me quoting either of those two. You won't find one, so feel free to post anyone beyond libtards talking about them. You may find one or two, but you clowns are constantly pissing your depends about them

Let's see the posts.

GO!
No reason for me to put forth that effort, because I'm not trying to convince you of anything. I know you are what you are.

Here is where you say something like, "so you've got nothing, I knew it". People like you are very predictable (and boring), which is why I no longer bother.

Bingo. Not even close.

In this context, yes.

Lots of personal insults and name-calling. Good.

You folks just line up to expose yourselves for what you are.
No denial by you.

Let's see the posts.

GO!
No reason for me to put forth that effort, because I'm not trying to convince you of anything. I know you are what you are.

Here is where you say something like, "so you've got nothing, I knew it". People like you are very predictable (and boring), which is why I no longer bother.
I accept your concession. Run along, Kid.

Forum List

Back