How Could Anybody Find This Attractive?

Tattoos? Piercings? People endure pain all the time to enhance their appearance, or to "make a statement."

The sad part is when that pain is imposed by others, and not freely chosen by the person enduring the pain.

didnt this practice totally stop in the turn of the last century? why dont you move your great concern and sadness to things happening in this century?

I suppose the same way a circumcised penis is attractive to some.
here we go...circumcision serves a purpose...and has its pros and cons....one big pro...lack of penile cancer.. cons loss of natural state and sensitivity ....you have to consider some men have issues with elasticity as they age...imagine having a circumcision in your 50's?

as for cleanliness a man who is clean is clean regardless same came be said of the nasty men...wont matter they will still be nasty

i hate when the idiot moms refuse to do it at birth ..then decide to do it at a year old cause they are tired of the cleaning etc...

conformity is a great deal of it...like father like son...

foot binding was an upper class thing ...i dont think so much of it was conformity...

o and your comparison needs work...comparing the removal of the foreskin to the removal of the labia is wrong... i dont think labia removal will affect sexual arousal at all

o and your comparison needs work...comparing the removal of the foreskin to the removal of the labia is wrong... i dont think labia removal will affect sexual arousal at all
Both are bodily mutilations to fit community norms. Though as I understand it the clit is usually/often excised as well.

seems it more due to hyper sex drives...domination by sexual drives or desires is never a good thing...if it begins to interfere with so called 'normal' life

todays woman is hardly a step above foot binding....wearing bras which has proven to be dangerous to the lymphoid system...wearing make up..esp eye make up...the beauty is pain mantra...might i imply that foot binding exist in the form of woman wearing heels and fashionable shoes that deform the feet...o wait isnt that what footbinding was for?

You find it to be painful? Did you have your feet bound?

No, I just meant that it looked painful.

didnt this practice totally stop in the turn of the last century? why dont you move your great concern and sadness to things happening in this century?

The same reason why I feel for people who were slaves or went through the great depression. It's called having compassion. Maybe you should try it sometime.

Forum List

Back