How dangerous is conservatism to the country and the world?

R

rdean

Muslim Clerics are considered conservatives.

Republicans talk about protecting "freedom", except for women, gays and minorities.

I see so much down side for conservatism. Is there an "upside"?

Republicans talk about protecting "freedom", except for women, gays and minorities.

You guys sure are enamored by what goes on in a bathroom

As Mark Levin states so often, when it comes to money, "Give me Liberty".
When it comes to Abortion and Same Sex Marriage, we are a nation of laws.

Now tell us Liberals are normal across the spectrum of issues.

Conservatives are very dangerous. Liberals should take up arms and drive them from the country.

The balance is to be fiscally conservative and socially liberal. I want that candidate.

Right now we have moderate conservative Neocon Hillary Clinton versus moderate democrat Donald Trump

It makes you piss your panties, it must be really dangerous!

Actually, what makes rdean whiz his drawers is the thought of his welfare check being reduced.

Look at Hillary Clinton's policy positions and voting record. She is a moderate conservative.

No, she's really a big liberal, but thanks for the laugh.

Look at Hillary Clinton's policy positions and voting record. She is a moderate conservative.

Again, look at her policy positions and voting record. She is more conservative.

The definition of "conservatism" has been morphed so radically over the last 4 decades that it is difficult to isolate a when as much as a where and a who it is currently and where and when it was born or "born again".

The forced marriage of conservative to religion has made the word interchangeable with Christian and Muslim fundamentalist fascism.

It now means NOTHING like it was intended in the 50's, 60's and early 70's. It USED to mean simply social and fiscal restraint in governance. This is the exact opposite of the term now as there has been a very clear attempt to force the religious adherence of the christian and muslim doctrine and focus spending along lines the sharia rules these major religions dictate.

Again, look at her policy positions and voting record. She is more conservative.

She thought if she pretended not to be a complete liberal moonbat, it would help her get elected.
8 years ago, it caused her to lose to an unqualified black guy. This time, absent the rigged system, it
would have caused her to lose to an unqualified Marxist.

If she actually got in, it'd be full steam to the left.

Forum List

Back