'How dare you?' Thunberg asks world leaders at UN

Wonder how much carbon she has expelled by flying around giving her little holier-than-thou speeches ?
Or is she paddling a boat to get around ?
Actually..yes. She is traveling on a zero carbon yacht.

Greta Thunberg arrives in New York after 15-day yacht journey - CNN

There is no such thing as a zero carbon yacht. It took carbon to fucking MAKE the thing in the first place!!
I going to go out on a limb here and say the title refers to its footprint after it's built.

Yes, because if the world won't listen to a 29 year old bartender that dances on roof tops that the world is going to end in 12 years, then we CERTAINLY should listen to a 16 year old, brain washed little TART from Europe.
Climate change is a threat to the whole planet

Even a 16 year old or a bartender dancing on a rooftop understands
Conservatives who learn their science from talk radio ....do not

What exactly do these mindless minions expect everyone to do? They keep calling for “action”. Hello, marching around and chanting three or four word phrases isn’t going to stop anything.

Of course we know they aren’t interested in solutions for anything, they just want everyone to convert to Marxism.
Not post mindless drivel on a pointless forum. Is one answer

Yes, because if the world won't listen to a 29 year old bartender that dances on roof tops that the world is going to end in 12 years, then we CERTAINLY should listen to a 16 year old, brain washed little TART from Europe.

Would you be referring to a bartender that was so lousy, she had to steal tips and show her tits to make ends meet???

Hardly. You said climate change is a threat to the whole planet." So what. This planet has had climate change going on over four billion years, yet here we are talking through the airwaves with electricity running through wires at the speed of light. Nobody even types that fast. lol.

What exactly do these mindless minions expect everyone to do? They keep calling for “action”. Hello, marching around and chanting three or four word phrases isn’t going to stop anything.

Of course we know they aren’t interested in solutions for anything, they just want everyone to convert to Marxism.
The stupidity and ignorance of brainwashed GOP voters continues to astound. The world is aghast at your idiocy and blind hate....

Look what the "caring" left has done to this girl: Thanks to your constant hammering that we're all going to die in 12 years, she has become unhinged, terrified, and filled with hatred.

Good job, leftards: You've created another dysfunctional child who will soon grow up to be another fucked up and unhinged liberal adult.

Hope you're proud of yourselves.

The stupidity and ignorance of brainwashed GOP voters continues to astound. The world is aghast at your idiocy and blind hate....
Pay for your own shit, and face adulthood, it is neither idiocy nor blind hate to make idiots pay for their own hare-brained ideas based on their feelings. When you pay for and take out your own garbage, we the taxpaying Republicans will be quiet. Deal? Or do you just deal bad for us and good for yourselves like Nancy Pelosi.

Would you be referring to a bartender that was so lousy, she had to steal tips and show her tits to make ends meet???
What the hell are you talkin about, hater dupe brainwashed functional moron? You people are absolutely unbelievably stupid and ignorant and hateful, based on pure garbage propaganda.

th

Larry Niven has a term to describe climate change progressives who expect people to change some things to fix the world and expect other things, like food prices, to remain the same he calls it Crazy Eddie. Why do the progressives think corn prices remained stagnant at the co-op's for almost thirty years while food prices climbed??? Can anyone say farm subsidies?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Look what the "caring" left has done to this girl: Thanks to your constant hammering that we're all going to die in 12 years, she has become unhinged, terrified, and filled with hatred.

Good job, leftards: You've created another dysfunctional child who will soon grow up to be another fucked up and unhinged liberal adult.

Hope you're proud of yourselves.

Just look at the hate on that kid's face. You are correct, JGalt. That screwed-up kid didn't think all this trash up about other people she neither knows nor cares about the welfare of, all by herself.

I'm pretty sure Trump is not going to give billions of US taxpayer dollars to other countries that doesn't do shit to clean up the environment or reduce climate change one fucking bit. This is a redistribution scam, nothing more than an attempt at defrauding gullible Americans. And for that reason (among others) I am voting for Trump in 2020, even if he is an asshole.

I going to go out on a limb here and say the title refers to its footprint after it's built.

That 'yacht' is a POS:

Greta Thunberg sets sail for New York on zero-carbon yacht

"There is no toilet or shower on the boat, only blue plastic buckets. Inside the cabins the lights are dim so Thunberg will need a headlamp or torch to read and keep her journal. Internet access is also likely to be patchy, so her 883,000 Twitter followers may have to wait longer than usual for updates via satellite phone. Her diet will be freeze-dried vegan meals"

Greta is a sick girl as well, her parents should be investigated for child abuse.

"She has been diagnosed with Aspergers and has at various times experienced depression, anxiety and selective mutism. Today, however, she has become the spokesperson for the global climate movement and its most recognizable face."

I'm pretty sure Trump is not going to give billions of US taxpayer dollars to other countries that doesn't do shit to clean up the environment or reduce climate change one fucking bit. This is a redistribution scam, nothing more than an attempt at defrauding gullible Americans. And for that reason (among others) I am voting for Trump in 2020, even if he is an asshole.
Sweden just went down about ten notches in world respect for showing off this little loud-mouthed lime. That's sad, because really nice people live there, and they take good care of their property.

Edit: Oh, my goodness, I forgot what I was going to say--Trump may speak candidly and make some people unhappy, but he uses his skills to procure a win for this nation each and every time he speaks. I don't think he has anything in him but caring for his own countrymen, including those who strain at a gnat and swallow a camel when it comes to politics..

No an ignorant bartender and a 16 year old are too stupid to realize they have been taken for fools.

Wonder how much carbon she has expelled by flying around giving her little holier-than-thou speeches ?
Or is she paddling a boat to get around ?
Actually..yes. She is traveling on a zero carbon yacht.

Greta Thunberg arrives in New York after 15-day yacht journey - CNN

There is no such thing as a zero carbon yacht. It took carbon to fucking MAKE the thing in the first place!!

That 'yacht' is a POS:

"There is no toilet or shower on the boat, only blue plastic buckets. Inside the cabins the lights are dim so Thunberg will need a headlamp or torch to read and keep her journal. Internet access is also likely to be patchy, so her 883,000 Twitter followers may have to wait longer than usual for updates via satellite phone. Her diet will be freeze-dried vegan meals"

Greta is a sick girl as well, her parents should be investigated for child abuse.

"She has been diagnosed with Aspergers and has at various times experienced depression, anxiety and selective mutism. Today, however, she has become the spokesperson for the global climate movement and its most recognizable face."

So the left is not only fond of sacrificing their unborn children through abortion, they are also willing to offer up the living ones, if it furthers their cause.

Liberalism truly is a hateful and demented ideology.

That 'yacht' is a POS:

A kid with depression, anxiety and selective mutism. I say she's the perfect spokesperson for the GW loons.

I have 50 university credits in science pal. And many here took mathematical sciences that you can't stand. Your critiques are way out of line about conservatives. Gosh, I took you off ignore last night, and already you're going back there.

Forum List

Back