How Deep Into Vulgarity, Lying and Gutter Behavior Will Trump Take America?

Hmmm...how deep in the vulgarity and whatnot for Trump?

I predict it won't be any deeper than Bill Clinton inserted his cigars into Lewinsky's twat.

So relax. The Clintons have changed just about all the rules.
Wrong, it was not the Clinton's that promoted the private relationship with Lewinski, it was some Republican politicians who promoted the public airing of that. And anyhow, an event that happened twenty years ago is not a defense for Trump telling those lies and being a crude foulmouth.
That would be the private relationship of a married president having previously denied sexual relations with a young, single intern in the Oval Office of the peoples' White House you're referring to, no?

And had you read my post slower or perhaps looked up the big words you didn't understand you'd know I wasn't defending Trump about anything. Rather, you asked a question about 'how deep,' and I responded with a logical guesstimate.

Hope Santa brings you the Crayons you've asked for.
No, you didn't address the topic. You deflected from the topic of Presidential political campaigning to a random example of crude behavior you dug out of history. You are trying to compare apples and hammers.
You asked a question and I answered it. But you didn't like the answer, so go play in traffic or something.

I predict it won't be any deeper than Bill Clinton inserted his cigars into Lewinsky's twat.

Wrong, it was not the Clinton's that promoted the private relationship with Lewinski, it was some Republican politicians who promoted the public airing of that. And anyhow, an event that happened twenty years ago is not a defense for Trump telling those lies and being a crude foulmouth.
That would be the private relationship of a married president having previously denied sexual relations with a young, single intern in the Oval Office of the peoples' White House you're referring to, no?

And had you read my post slower or perhaps looked up the big words you didn't understand you'd know I wasn't defending Trump about anything. Rather, you asked a question about 'how deep,' and I responded with a logical guesstimate.

No, you didn't address the topic. You deflected from the topic of Presidential political campaigning to a random example of crude behavior you dug out of history. You are trying to compare apples and hammers.
You asked a question and I answered it. But you didn't like the answer, so go play in traffic or something.
You did not answer the question. You evaded it.

To me, he isn't needed in order for such a thing to take place because people already go as deep as they want to all by themselves anyway.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Hopefully it has permanently implanted itself into American culture AND Politics. Americans have become a bunch of fucking pussies, offended at everything and crying racism/misogyny/bigotry when ever the wind blows.

Men in particular have become huge pussies and feminized to the point that they can't handle bluster or bombast.

"I'm so offended!" "Thats so offensive!" "What a misogynist!" "Biggotry!" "That's racist!"

Grow a pair of balls and deal with people saying things you don't like or agree with...thats fucking life. Everyones so damn sensitive for cripes sake...
How did we survive before the language of gutter snipes became acceptable in public?
The whining comes from the Trump supporters who simply label his bombastic lies as issues of "political correctness", Thousands of terrorisgt shown on TV dancing on 9/11 in New Jersey was a lie. It had nothing to do with political correctness. Saying terrorist wives and families were flown home from America preceding the 9/11 attack so they could watch it on TV was a lie, not an issue of political expression. Mentioning a man's sex organ in the crude and foul way Trump does when he references females with obscenity was not about political correctness, it was about appropriate language in a public venue and the difference between intelligent discussion and simple crude street talk.

This is nothing compared to the political bickering and outright physical combat that used to occur in DC. I suggest you do some reading and LEARN some history. This country has become a bunch of jackasses who can't put up a fucking pink tree with hello kitties on it in a damned class room because it "might" offend someone.

This is the USA. You have a Right to be offended, just like I have a Right to offend you. What you don't have a Right to do is shut me up, nor I you.

Grow up and learn to deal with it.

Okay, stupid, let's recap...

Your thread title: How deep into vulgarity, lying, and gutter behavior will Trump take America?

My reply: It won't be any deeper than Bill Clinton inserted his cigars into Lewinsky's twat.

Please enlighten the class as to how that's not an answer to the "how deep" question you posed.

Okay, stupid, let's recap...

Your thread title: How deep into vulgarity, lying, and gutter behavior will Trump take America?

My reply: It won't be any deeper than Bill Clinton inserted his cigars into Lewinsky's twat.

Please enlighten the class as to how that's not an answer to the "how deep" question you posed.
Clinton thought what he did would be private and never be made public. Trump got vulgar in public on purpose.
Clinton never tried to promote vulgar behavior in public and as part of public discourse. Trump is purposely demanding society accept his low standards of moral behavior.
Clinton cheated on his wife and got caught. Trump cheated on his wife in public and all over the media front pages.

Hopefully it has permanently implanted itself into American culture AND Politics. Americans have become a bunch of fucking pussies, offended at everything and crying racism/misogyny/bigotry when ever the wind blows.

Men in particular have become huge pussies and feminized to the point that they can't handle bluster or bombast.

"I'm so offended!" "Thats so offensive!" "What a misogynist!" "Biggotry!" "That's racist!"

Grow a pair of balls and deal with people saying things you don't like or agree with...thats fucking life. Everyones so damn sensitive for cripes sake...
How did we survive before the language of gutter snipes became acceptable in public?
The whining comes from the Trump supporters who simply label his bombastic lies as issues of "political correctness", Thousands of terrorisgt shown on TV dancing on 9/11 in New Jersey was a lie. It had nothing to do with political correctness. Saying terrorist wives and families were flown home from America preceding the 9/11 attack so they could watch it on TV was a lie, not an issue of political expression. Mentioning a man's sex organ in the crude and foul way Trump does when he references females with obscenity was not about political correctness, it was about appropriate language in a public venue and the difference between intelligent discussion and simple crude street talk.

This is nothing compared to the political bickering and outright physical combat that used to occur in DC. I suggest you do some reading and LEARN some history. This country has become a bunch of jackasses who can't put up a fucking pink tree with hello kitties on it in a damned class room because it "might" offend someone.

This is the USA. You have a Right to be offended, just like I have a Right to offend you. What you don't have a Right to do is shut me up, nor I you.

Grow up and learn to deal with it.
I know how to deal with it, just like many voters know how to deal with it. Don't want a crude ignorant vulgar old man for a President, don't vote for Trump.

I have to wonder if the original poster has ever been to the US. Vulgar & gutter behavior in this country describes about 3/4 of the entertainment business. Lying is the basis of politics.

Forum List

Back