How democrats can win in November....become republicans....

He tweeted it, which is essentially the same thing. Get your head out of his ass and pay attention

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Post the tweet where he said it.

Poor Bripat is wrong, wrong again...do you know what google is?

1519988729052.png

Well, what do you know, he did say it. However, in this case he is right. In a "trade war" with China, they have everything to lose, and we have nothing to lose. They already impose hugetariffs on everything we sell. We impose a 2.5% tariff on cars they sell us, but they impose a 25% tariff on cars we sell them.

China is totally dependent on trade with the United States. We, on the other hand, can easily do without trade from China.

:rolleyes:

Moron, he is CLEARLY saying that trade wars with virtually every country are good and easy to win. There is NOTHING about China there.

How can you be so wrong, so often?
Wrong, shit for brains, he's saying you can win them with a country you have a huge trade imbalance with.

Wrong, wrong again - his exact words on which country trade wars are good with - "VIRTUALLY EVERY COUNTRY"

Last edited:
He is the moron that said trade wars are good and easy to win, so yeah I think he does.

He never said that, dumbass.

He tweeted it, which is essentially the same thing. Get your head out of his ass and pay attention

1519988729052.png

Well, what do you know, he did say it. However, in this case he is right. In a "trade war" with China, they have everything to lose, and we have nothing to lose. They already impose hugetariffs on everything we sell. We impose a 2.5% tariff on cars they sell us, but they impose a 25% tariff on cars we sell them.

China is totally dependent on trade with the United States. We, on the other hand, can easily do without trade from China.

We can? Tell that to iPhone users. The fact is that the trade imbalance with China is overstated. The iPhone is a perfect example of it. The components if the iPhone come all over the world including the US. It is only assembled in China. Yet in the trade records, the entire value of the iPhone is counted as a import from China.

If the democrats really want to win in November....they should follow the example set by Lamb in Pennsylvania....

Be:

Pro-life.

Pro-gun.

Anti assault weapon ban.

Pro-coal.

Pro-tax cuts.

Don't attack Trump.

Attack democrat leadership.

Support Trump's tariff plan.

In other words......run as a Republican......

Michael Steele, former RNC chairman, just explained it as well as it could be. The Democrats stayed out of their own way, and let Lamb run his campaign in his district. He could not have won in that district running a campaign that Nancy Pelosi would run in California. The same goes for Republicans. If you're a northeast Republican, you can't run as a Republican from Alabama.

The good thing about that is, Democrats can learn that lesson between now and November. Republicans will never learn that lesson. They have been doubling down on being even more to the right for so long, it's the only way they know how to run.

Democrats now not only control the left, but the center as well, and it's the only way they're going to take back Congress, and their states.

But hey, you keep on running that pro Trump campaign you're running, and lets see how that works out for you in November.

1519988729052.png

Moron, he is CLEARLY saying that trade wars with virtually every country are good and easy to win. There is NOTHING about China there.

Wrong, shit for brains, he's saying you can win them with a country you have a huge trade imbalance with.

Wrong, wrong again - his exact words on which country trade wars are good with - "VERTUALLY EVERY COUNTRY"

WTF does VERTUALLY mean...don't tell me you're one of those bright liberals.

If the democrats really want to win in November....they should follow the example set by Lamb in Pennsylvania....

Be:

Pro-life.

Pro-gun.

Anti assault weapon ban.

Pro-coal.

Pro-tax cuts.

Don't attack Trump.

When you see Nancy Pelosi sitting behind the prez at a State of the Union Address then it just might sink into your rock head..

1519988729052.png

Wrong, wrong again - his exact words on which country trade wars are good with - "VERTUALLY EVERY COUNTRY"

WTF does VERTUALLY mean...don't tell me you're one of those bright liberals.

c7e75b58bae34c927ff9ba52754cfb0faaa05c8f152d0908c45b4cd4b72959d0.jpg

Be:

Pro-life.

Pro-gun.

Anti assault weapon ban.

Pro-coal.

Pro-tax cuts.

Don't attack Trump.

Michael Steele, former RNC chairman, just explained it as well as it could be. The Democrats stayed out of their own way, and let Lamb run his campaign in his district. He could not have won in that district running a campaign that Nancy Pelosi would run in California. The same goes for Republicans. If you're a northeast Republican, you can't run as a Republican from Alabama.

The good thing about that is, Democrats can learn that lesson between now and November. Republicans will never learn that lesson. They have been doubling down on being even more to the right for so long, it's the only way they know how to run.

Democrats now not only control the left, but the center as well, and it's the only way they're going to take back Congress, and their states.

But hey, you keep on running that pro Trump campaign you're running, and lets see how that works out for you in November.
Exactly. Dems have a big tent and they will stop this toxic agenda of Trump’s and begin impeachment hearings.

1519988729052.png

You are the one who is shit-brained. You do not win a trade war. Just because you have a imbalance, that does not make it bad. That is Herbert Hoover type thinking.

We all agree that it would be great for America if countries like China lowered their trade barriers.

I told you so, Dem's will once again LIE and pretend to be Republicans just like they did in 2008 then once they get to Washington they will vote liberal in lock step with Dem liberals abandoning every campaign promise they made.

I prefer the word DINO.

IGNORANCE ^^^ at work. Hysteria strikes deep, and now 100's of thousands of students are hitting the streets in protest of the NRA and its fellow travelers, in celebration of democracy and the First Amendment.

Not only do they demand action, they offer a civics lesson to those who feel their vote doesn't count.
Tree is not a serious person.

But it may be that the dems are becoming the Big Tent party while the GOP enforces litmus tests.

Are becoming the "Big Tent Party"? The D's passed the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act and the Lily Ledbetter Law; Supported Affirmative Action, background checks, targeted tax cuts for small business and labor unions; they opposed efforts by the once and no more GOP to suppress voting rights, deny gays and lesbians the right to serve their country and to marry.

I prefer the word DINO.

IGNORANCE ^^^ at work. Hysteria strikes deep, and now 100's of thousands of students are hitting the streets in protest of the NRA and its fellow travelers, in celebration of democracy and the First Amendment.

Not only do they demand action, they offer a civics lesson to those who feel their vote doesn't count.
Tree is not a serious person.

But it may be that the dems are becoming the Big Tent party while the GOP enforces litmus tests.

Are becoming the "Big Tent Party"? The D's passed the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act and the Lily Ledbetter Law; Supported Affirmative Action, background checks, targeted tax cuts for small business and labor unions; they opposed efforts by the once and no more GOP to suppress voting rights, deny gays and lesbians the right to serve their country and to marry.
they became the small tent party around 1972

Be:

Pro-life.

Pro-gun.

Anti assault weapon ban.

Pro-coal.

Pro-tax cuts.

Don't attack Trump.

How did you know he ran that kind of campaign? Can you provide a proof?

Now don’t run away. Because this is one of the examples I’m talking about you lying.

Be:

Pro-life.

Pro-gun.

Anti assault weapon ban.

Pro-coal.

Pro-tax cuts.

Don't attack Trump.

What a load of shit.

Lamb supports ObamaCare

Lamb opposed the tax cuts

Lamb supports the current laws on abortion and is opposed to further restrictions

The only thing him and Trump share is a love of tariffs

So you are claiming Trump "loves tariffs"?
You need mental help.

He is the moron that said trade wars are good and easy to win, so yeah I think he does.

Maybe this will help you.

Trump tweets: 'Trade wars are good, and easy to win'

1519988729052.png

The biggest loser about trade wars are the consumers. That 25% tariffs increase........ Who do you think will pay for that? I’m sure it’s not China. It’s you and me.
Probably don’t even understand the ripple effect of this trade wars.

How democrats can win in November both 2018 and 2020? Trump is a liability.
Attack Attack Attack.......... Trump and his policies.

At the same time I like Trump to stay as Trump..... keep going Trump.

Be:

Pro-life.

Pro-gun.

Anti assault weapon ban.

Pro-coal.

Pro-tax cuts.

Don't attack Trump.

Exactly. Dems have a big tent and they will stop this toxic agenda of Trump’s and begin impeachment hearings.

"Toxic" is the proper word to describe the Dim agenda. There's nothing wholesome about flooding this country with illegal aliens. There's nothing wholesome about regulating private industry into bankrupcty. There's nothing wholesome about trannies with dicks taking showers with little girls.

1519988729052.png

The biggest loser about trade wars are the consumers. That 25% tariffs increase........ Who do you think will pay for that? I’m sure it’s not China. It’s you and me.
Probably don’t even understand the ripple effect of this trade wars.

You turds aren't so concerned about consumers when you demand that Walmart pay its employees $30/hr.

Be:

Pro-life.

Pro-gun.

Anti assault weapon ban.

Pro-coal.

Pro-tax cuts.

Don't attack Trump.

Just moderate centrist Dem.

To be a true Republican you have to want o Ban Abortion, Gay Marriage, the practice of any Religion except Jesus'. What else... oh, you can't ever, ever, ever even consider something that would keep guns out of the hands of criminals and the insane... And you have to be pro-law enforcement and tough on crime, except when the FBI looks at the Orange Boy's taxes and Russian pee parties...

Also, the GOP brand has been turned to shit by the Orange fucknut.

1519988729052.png

That's because we have a large trade imbalance with virtually every country we trade with.

Forum List

Back