How Detroit almost killed my business

Ha. For starters, you can argue this thread, before I ever give you the privilege of debating me. What did you disagree with in particular? Why did you disagree with it? And most of all, why was it bullshit?

Explain yourself.

Last edited:
where in this thread genius did you write that the link was correct. you came here attacking one and I for trolling and your the one thats fucking trolling for a fight.

First of all Percenter here, just flatly called it fiction, you called it bullshit. So, why it is what you call it? Surely you have a rationale for why? Or were you so unsettled or taken aback by it that you chose to demean the piece instead of offering a point?

It's not the link, you have to click on the link to know what's inside of it. You can't just judge an OP by the opening statement the poster makes.

Secondly, your preconceived biases drove you to dismiss it without putting any effort whatsoever forth in making a point. It's this lack of intellectual honesty that leads me to deduce that you two are trolls. I don't pick fights. I win them.

Finally, if you wish to argue the OP, go for it. If not, stop trolling. Or I will report you both. You wouldn't like someone trolling your threads, you would like the same respect you chose not to give ScreamingEagle. So what's it gonna be? Never mind, don't answer that.

So many words to prove you dont know shit about bussiness in the midwest... it wasnt about UE insurance or work comp michigan... it was about high labor costs and Unions... the op was bullshit and a lie... you fought the wrong battle with me. neg me again like I give a fuck

Sorry, unfortunately I can only neg you once in a 48 hour period. Right off the bat I notice your lack of spelling and grammar. So you wouldn't be intelligent enough to run a business, much less discuss how it runs. The reason he left was because of the Civil Rights Board breathing down his neck. He could not afford to continue paying wages of employees that were "deemed" to have been wrongly dismissed by such a board. Such a determination process lasted as much as 2 years, and if the ruling went against him, he had to compensate an employee for two years of wages. He could not bear the brunt of it.

It was because of the EPA rendering his property worthless practically overnight. The actions of government which forced him to get out of Detroit before he lost his livelihood.

I've never run a business, and I doubt you have either. So why don't you learn to analyze the situation before you start running your mouth.

First of all Percenter here, just flatly called it fiction, you called it bullshit. So, why it is what you call it? Surely you have a rationale for why? Or were you so unsettled or taken aback by it that you chose to demean the piece instead of offering a point?

It's not the link, you have to click on the link to know what's inside of it. You can't just judge an OP by the opening statement the poster makes.

Secondly, your preconceived biases drove you to dismiss it without putting any effort whatsoever forth in making a point. It's this lack of intellectual honesty that leads me to deduce that you two are trolls. I don't pick fights. I win them.

Finally, if you wish to argue the OP, go for it. If not, stop trolling. Or I will report you both. You wouldn't like someone trolling your threads, you would like the same respect you chose not to give ScreamingEagle. So what's it gonna be? Never mind, don't answer that.

So many words to prove you dont know shit about bussiness in the midwest... it wasnt about UE insurance or work comp michigan... it was about high labor costs and Unions... the op was bullshit and a lie... you fought the wrong battle with me. neg me again like I give a fuck

Sorry, unfortunately I can only neg you once in a 48 hour period. Right off the bat I notice your lack of spelling and grammar. So you wouldn't be intelligent enough to run a business, much less discuss how it runs. The reason he left was because of the Civil Rights Board breathing down his neck. He could not afford to continue paying wages of employees that were "deemed" to have been wrongly dismissed by such a board. Such a determination process lasted as much as 2 years, and if the ruling went against him, he had to compensate an employee for two years of wages. He could not bear the brunt of it.

It was because of the EPA rendering his property worthless practically overnight. The actions of government which forced him to get out of Detroit before he lost his livelihood.

I've never run a business, and I doubt you have either. So why don't you learn to analyze the situation before you start running your mouth.

hey I have an Idea your close to me, why dont you hop on your big wheel and peddle as fast as you can to South Carolina and I will meet you at the 1st babtist church play ground in Lavonia? is it a deal? say around tuesday of next week? and then we can settle it your way over a nice game of hop scotch.....

hey I have an Idea your close to me, why dont you hop on your big wheel and peddle as fast as you can to South Carolina and I will meet you at the 1st babtist church play ground in Lavonia? is it a deal? say around tuesday of next week? and then we can settle it your way over a nice game of hop scotch.....

That is a threat of violence. Personally, I don't play fair in fights. Reported.

That is a threat of violence. Personally, I don't play fair in fights. Reported.

Lmao hop scotch is a threat to you ? lol

Lmao hop scotch is a threat to you ? lol

Enjoy your vacation, child. Good evening.

hop·scotch - /ˈhäpˌskäCH/ Noun: 1. A children's game in which each child by turn hops into and
over squares marked on the ground to retrieve a marker
thrown into one of... Verb: 1. Skip from place to place; move erratically

Of course...because you are one of the biggest cry babies around here.

Forum List

Back