How Did 15-18 Year Old Kids Organize A Nationwide Movement In Less Than A Week?

las-vegas.jpg 177989[/ATTACH]
gettyimages-918768676.jpg
2016-08-12_57ae4226ea598_CmwIXWdWEAA4Q7W.jpg berkeley_in_the_sixties_documentary.jpg171002050101-las-vegas-attack-1024x576.jpg pulse-shooting-orlando.jpg ENOUGH

Attachments

• columbine-high-school-shooting-day.jpg
    columbine-high-school-shooting-day.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
My gosh. Three Hitler posts on the same page. You must have your Nazi tinfoil hat on.

Yeah when people start with the "let's organize the children and use them to seize guns" I'm struck by the parallels.

Gun grabbers don't like it when history smacks them in the face. That's why they pretend that indoctrination is the same as *education*.

I particularly like the way the left refuses to protect children in schools, while advertising their non-protected status..then tells us we're the ones that are responsible for the fact that their own protected classes (the mentally ill, in this case. Gang members, muslims, blacks and daca in others...) are gunning the unprotected chillens down...then brag about how their child soldiers are marching on Washington DC..one of the most violent cities in the nation..and laying down on the white house steps to *protest* the fact that they are being killed by the left..while the left asserts they won't stop unless we give up our guns.

if you insist on misrepresenting the ":left' as a homogeneous entity and then lie about what the "left" thinks, I can understand why you think there's no "debate".

btw, I'm not a bad shot.

rightwingnuts really should stop making up things in their heads.

Are you suggesting that you don't want to restrict the opportunities legal gun owners already have ... :dunno:
That's all I stated ... And if you are fine leaving things as they are, I am sorry I misrepresented your position.

And hey ... If you want to see who is a better shot ...
Bring your AR-15 and we can blow through a couple of thousand rounds ... :thup:

Last edited:
My gosh. Three Hitler posts on the same page. You must have your Nazi tinfoil hat on.

Yeah when people start with the "let's organize the children and use them to seize guns" I'm struck by the parallels.

Gun grabbers don't like it when history smacks them in the face. That's why they pretend that indoctrination is the same as *education*.
What's smacking you in the face? The corpses of innocent gunshot victims? The utter intransigence of the gun lobby and their hired hands in congress? The fear and frustration of a generation that has always had similar tragedies in their conscience? Or is it because he fact of complicity for those mass shootings among the gun lovers and their morbid culture?

You're getting smacked in the face with the consequence of indifference on gun violence. How does that feel?

I particularly like the way the left refuses to protect children in schools, while advertising their non-protected status..then tells us we're the ones that are responsible for the fact that their own protected classes (the mentally ill, in this case. Gang members, muslims, blacks and daca in others...) are gunning the unprotected chillens down...then brag about how their child soldiers are marching on Washington DC..one of the most violent cities in the nation..and laying down on the white house steps to *protest* the fact that they are being killed by the left..while the left asserts they won't stop unless we give up our guns.
We'll put!

What's smacking you in the face? The corpses of innocent gunshot victims? The utter intransigence of the gun lobby and their hired hands in congress? The fear and frustration of a generation that has always had similar tragedies in their conscience? Or is it because he fact of complicity for those mass shootings among the gun lovers and their morbid culture?

You're getting smacked in the face with the consequence of indifference on gun violence. How does that feel?

The only people who are indifferent to gun violence are those who maintain that we should ignore the fact that most..if not all..of gun deaths in this country are caused by the left's protected victim classes.

Forum List

Back