How Did Aging Bimbos Come to Control American Politics?

And I'm not just talking about Hillary. Other aging Bimbos come out to relate dubious stories of yesteryear and become front and center in American politics.

Seriously, how the fuck did that happen? What the fuck is wrong with us?!
If SOME PEOPLE would keep their hands to themselves, aging bimbos would not have to be coming forward to be called aging bimbos by mean guys like you.

And I'm not just talking about Hillary. Other aging Bimbos come out to relate dubious stories of yesteryear and become front and center in American politics. Seriously, how the fuck did that happen? What the fuck is wrong with us?!
We're no longer interested in working together to make America a better place.

Now all we care about is "beating" the "other side". Narcissism, winning.

Our priorities are shot, and they're manifesting in decay.

You can thank Newt and Tom Delay for that.
Clearly, Gingrich and delay did not propel the Beast into politics. The Beast was in fact propelled on Bill's seaman stained coattails.
semen. Seamen are sailors.

And I'm not just talking about Hillary. Other aging Bimbos come out to relate dubious stories of yesteryear and become front and center in American politics.

The mean and awful kids who ran the student government in high school just moved into Real Politics as they got older.

It's really quite horrifying.

'Aging bimbos'? That's no way to talk about The WHITE BILL COSBY'S victims!

And I'm not just talking about Hillary. Other aging Bimbos come out to relate dubious stories of yesteryear and become front and center in American politics. Seriously, how the fuck did that happen? What the fuck is wrong with us?!
We're no longer interested in working together to make America a better place.

Now all we care about is "beating" the "other side". Narcissism, winning.

Our priorities are shot, and they're manifesting in decay.
We are the only ones who can take it back, Mac. I'm trying not to be so blessed AWFUL today. Takes practice, but the American public is nothing but us.

If SOME PEOPLE would keep their hands to themselves, aging bimbos would not have to be coming forward to be called aging bimbos by mean guys like you.
This is not a thread where we expect feedback from aging bimbos, for very obvious reasons.

The mean and awful kids who ran the student government in high school just moved into Real Politics as they got older.

It's really quite horrifying.
Oh, would I have some stories to tell if the kids in MY student government in high school were in office. Talk about erupting bimbos!

So ya'll want to exclude women above a certain age from the political system if I understand this line of thinking correctly?

This is not a thread where we expect feedback from aging bimbos, for very obvious reasons.
'scuse me, sir

Isn't it interesting how you have turned into a version of Hillary Clinton by besmirching Pedophile Don's accusers?

I think so.

So ya'll want to exclude women above a certain age from the political system if I understand this line of thinking correctly?
People of every adult age should have proportional influence on politics. That is the nature of Democracy. I just don't think the influence of aging bimbos`, or any other skanks should be disproportional.

People of every adult age should have proportional influence on politics. That is the nature of Democracy. I just don't think the influence of aging bimbos`, or any other skanks should be disproportional.

Uh huh, so basically you want to run the thing then.

'scuse me, sir

Phuck 'em. For very obvious reasons.

What makes someone who has been sexually assaulted a "bimbo"?

Well other than to disgusting misogynist trumpsters

This thread is not open to aging bimbos. Go elsewhere.

ask Hillary

Forum List

Back