How Did Aging Bimbos Come to Control American Politics?

trash-women.jpg

So people: Just to let you know, I just listened to a few of the shock jock tapes from the Howard Stern show. The insane thing is that it is abundantly clear that Trump is joking around. And so is Stern. It is also clear that the banter is in a New York style of speaking. The MSM corruption regarding this CNN crap is that the main stream media is using entertainment banter as if it was a matter of fact confession. It is not. It is joking. Shame on you CNN for misleading Americans.

from CNN regarding convention: There was firstly, and undeniably, love. Before millions of viewers, Bill Clinton spoke of the first time he saw Hillary. He described, in personal detail, the qualities about her that he believes make her a good candidate for President and how they are similar to the qualities that make her a good wife, mother, friend.

Hillary Clinton: Breaking the ultimate glass ceiling

He spoke of why he respects her as a person, but also why he loves her as a partner. He spoke of their history. "Through joy and heartbreak..." he said, "we built up a lifetime of memories." It was a speech that, at times, would not have seemed out of place at an anniversary dinner with family and friends in attendance.
And yet, of course, the Clintons' very public marriage has not been a universally smooth one. It has endured career ambition, extramarital affairs, numerous relocations, children, grandchildren. It has most certainly been tested, both publicly and privately. It is not perfect.

And I'm not just talking about Hillary. Other aging Bimbos come out to relate dubious stories of yesteryear and become front and center in American politics. Seriously, how the fuck did that happen? What the fuck is wrong with us?!
We're no longer interested in working together to make America a better place.

Now all we care about is "beating" the "other side". Narcissism, winning.

Our priorities are shot, and they're manifesting in decay.
...and I want no part of it!

from CNN regarding convention: There was firstly, and undeniably, love. Before millions of viewers, Bill Clinton spoke of the first time he saw Hillary. He described, in personal detail, the qualities about her that he believes make her a good candidate for President and how they are similar to the qualities that make her a good wife, mother, friend.

Hillary Clinton: Breaking the ultimate glass ceiling

He spoke of why he respects her as a person, but also why he loves her as a partner. He spoke of their history. "Through joy and heartbreak..." he said, "we built up a lifetime of memories." It was a speech that, at times, would not have seemed out of place at an anniversary dinner with family and friends in attendance.
And yet, of course, the Clintons' very public marriage has not been a universally smooth one. It has endured career ambition, extramarital affairs, numerous relocations, children, grandchildren. It has most certainly been tested, both publicly and privately. It is not perfect.
You mean the Clinton News Network?

Yes. I put this out because my finding, along with some journalists with integrity is that there is no balance with CNN. They oogle on Hillary, and witch trial Trump. it is so disgusting it makes me wonder what kind of country I am living in. Scary stuff all this psychotic media bias from the Left.

And I'm not just talking about Hillary. Other aging Bimbos come out to relate dubious stories of yesteryear and become front and center in American politics.

Seriously, how the fuck did that happen? What the fuck is wrong with us?!

To answer your question, they came to dominate the news because Bill Clinton sexual assaulted them and Hillary vilified the women in Bill's defense. Thus she is the biggest hypocrite of all.

Last edited:
again, dead from the neck up twit, feel free to tell us what makes a woman who was sexually assaulted a "bimbo".
Again, it is not a fact that they were sexually assaulted. If you were claiming to be sexually assaulted, I would not claim you're a bimbo. I just do not understand why someone who claims to have been, especially after a thousand years, suddenly remembers. It sounds extremely scummy to .

That's where the bimbo effect kicks in.

okie dokie....

keep doing what dumb donald tells you to. :cuckoo:

dupe

Yes. I put this out because my finding, along with some journalists with integrity is that there is no balance with CNN. They oogle on Hillary, and witch trial Trump. it is so disgusting it makes me wonder what kind of country I am living in. Scary stuff all this psychotic media bias from the Left.

*your* finding?

:rofl:

*your* finding?

:rofl:

Speaking if "Aging Bimbo's"......

Later on Friday, the Trump campaign released a statement from John Barry, Zervos' cousin, who wrote that he was "completely shocked and bewildered" by Zervos' claims. Barry said that his cousin had nothing but "glowing" things to say about the reality TV host since her time on the show. Barry added that he believes Zervos wishes she could "still be on reality TV" and is acting out in anger because she invited the presidential nominee to her restaurant during the primary in April and he declined.

And I'm not just talking about Hillary. Other aging Bimbos come out to relate dubious stories of yesteryear and become front and center in American politics.

Seriously, how the fuck did that happen? What the fuck is wrong with us?!
If SOME PEOPLE would keep their hands to themselves, aging bimbos would not have to be coming forward to be called aging bimbos by mean guys like you.
So aging bimbos would never ever lie?

161014190040-braniff-seats-780x439.jpg
mqdefault.jpg
Alleged Victim, Jessica Leeds is the Director, Altrusa International of New York a service organization that champions a lot of the same causes that Hillary Clinton supports. Leeds claims Trump sexually assaulted her on an commercial airplane 35 years ago.

At one time, maybe even now, HALF of the Club Officers at Altrusa USA are DIRECTLY linked to Hillary Clinton campaign...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................our current president, [email protected] and our Membership Chair, Jessica Leeds at [email protected].

Leeds told the newspaper she was 'assaulted' by Trump on a flight when she was 38.
He was like an octopus. His hands were everywhere.
- Jessica Leeds
She explained how she was sat beside the Republican nominee in first class, when he lifted the arm-rest between then and allegedly began touching her.
'He was like an octopus,' said Leeds. 'His hands were everywhere.'
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3835407/His-hands-like-octopus-TWO-

To: justlurking
Removable. It looks too big to be moveable.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back