How Did Aging Bimbos Come to Control American Politics?

He knows that when women vote dumb Donald loses
If you had inserted a comma between dumb and Donald, you would have been spot on. But the aging bimbos are...well, aging bimbos.

i would have corrected it for you, but apparently that's against USMB rules.

And I'm not just talking about Hillary. Other aging Bimbos come out to relate dubious stories of yesteryear and become front and center in American politics.

Seriously, how the fuck did that happen? What the fuck is wrong with us?!
Only useful idiots are falling for it and the usual USMB paid- DNC poster suspects perpetuating it

Sent from my azpen using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OK, let's regroup. How is it that when there are serious long-term repercussions on the decisions that are made in the next few years, how is it that a gaggle of floozies are influencing American history?

Other than Hillary of course.

Uh huh, so basically you want to run the thing then.
What thing? I am not voting for a bimbo for president.

You want to determine what voters get how much influence, no?

He knows that when women vote dumb Donald loses
I've been dying to start a woman's only thread on this topic.

let me know if you do. because clearly the trumpsters don't have a clue.

which might explain why they're woman-repellant.

And I'm not just talking about Hillary. Other aging Bimbos come out to relate dubious stories of yesteryear and become front and center in American politics.

What makes someone who has been sexually assaulted a "bimbo"?

Well other than to disgusting misogynist trumpsters

What makes someone who has been sexually assaulted a "bimbo"?

ask Hillary

why would I do that, loon?

now be a good little boy and answer the question or keep quiet and stop proving your ignorance, half-witty.

'Bimbo'

Another Trump voter.

No one is stopping you from starting a thread on that. Lord knows, there is no dearth of aging bimbos or ding bats.

again, dead from the neck up twit, feel free to tell us what makes a woman who was sexually assaulted a "bimbo".

Because Hillary has a tendency to call the women that had sex with her husband bimbos.

Suffer from ADD?

again, dead from the neck up twit, feel free to tell us what makes a woman who was sexually assaulted a "bimbo".
Again, it is not a fact that they were sexually assaulted. If you were claiming to be sexually assaulted, I would not claim you're a bimbo. I just do not understand why someone who claims to have been, especially after a thousand years, suddenly remembers. It sounds extremely scummy to .

That's where the bimbo effect kicks in.

so the future president of the united states is a bimbo because?

how do you get dressed in the morning being that stupid?

No one is stopping you from starting a thread on that. Lord knows, there is no dearth of aging bimbos or ding bats.

Because Hillary has a tendency to call the women that had sex with her husband bimbos.

Suffer from ADD?

*yawn*

in other words, you're just another white trash trumpster.

Suffer from ADD?

*yawn*

NO, won't vote for either of them.

but why are you deflecting from the proof that Hillary was calling women bimbos 20 years ago when she was 'defending' Bill?

Yep, these old bleached-blondes are screwing everything up.

trump-hair.jpg

Suffer from ADD?

*yawn*

Then I trust you do understand why you may be a bimbo, and why you are little more honest than the Beast and those women who scurried across the floor.

If you want to define white trash, you would be better served with insight.

Other aging Bimbos come out to relate dubious stories of yesteryear and become front and center in American politics.

and several aging bimbos post their RW tripe right here,everyday.

Trump should have known the Clintons had his dirty laundry for a very long time now. These women have been on the Clinton's speed dial for probably about a year. The Clintons know how to win and they are doing just that. Trump has been bested, and he can't handle it.

Ask Groper/Predator Trump. He started it. Are you that stupid?

Forum List

Back